Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Rattle the stars (Percy Jackson Roleplay) New and OPEN!!

Postby Dark Star » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Eretria Rover || 16 || Lesbian ||
    Ares (claimed) || Dining pavilion || Elanor

Eretria looked up just before she reached the pavilion. A girl came to stand in her path, worry etched onto her face. Her words floated through the air, but it took a few moments for Eretria to process what was being said. "Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit tired is all. There's no need to worry."
Lιғe Sнoυld Be Aвoυт More Tнαɴ Jυѕт Sυrvιvιɴɢ
ImageImage
Doɴ'т We Deѕerve Beттer Tнαɴ Tнαт?
Dark Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Not Claimed|Arriving at Camp|Tags; open

Blake shook her head. "That's impossible. My mother told me my dad died in a car crash." She said, frowning. "Is my life a big lie?" She sighed and looked at Tora. Tora whimpered sympathetically. "So how do I know who my father is? I remember history and Greek classes. Lets see.... Zeus, Anthea, Poseidon, Aphrodite, Hermes, Apollo and... Oh I always sucked at remembering them all." She ran her hand through her hair. "I always had trouble in school." She fiddled with her bracelet. "Oh right! Mom said my dad gave me this when I was young." She held out her bracelet. It was a thick silver chain and it had roman numerals carved into them. "I could never read what it said though." She let her hand fall back to her side.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~War~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:25 am

The worry leaves Elanor's face and is replaced by relief, "Alright." After a moment, she gets a thought, "Why were you training so early?"

Hello. I'm War. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, I don't bite too much. X)

Previous username was, in fact, ~WarRoll~. Please do not use it, as I might go back to it. (Character depicted is not me, but rather my Boku No Hero OC, Solaira Astora)
~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Star » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:07 am

"I couldn't sleep. Plus the only way to get stronger, is to train. I don't mind the late nights and early mornings, though. I like fighting." A small smile graced Eretria's lips. It was true. Even if she's losing so much sleep, fighting makes her happy. It always has and always will.

Her thoughts were cut interupted after a few moments. Her stomach growled audibly, and instantly she was embarrassed. "I guess I'm hungrier than I thought." She said with an sheepish smile.
ImageImage
Dark Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~War~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:59 am

Elanor laughed softly at the sound, "Apparently." She looks at the ground for a moment as she thinks, a little afraid she will trouble Eretria with the request, "Do you think we could train together? I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm a bit too scared to fight well. I could make you sleeping remedies in return." Her eyes didn't leave the ground, though they shined with a bit of hope. Ever since the attack from Mormo, she's tried to find ways to reverse the damage done to people. But as of late, she's felt that perhaps it would be best to prevent the damage being done in the first place.
Last edited by ~War~ on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello. I'm War. Feel free to PM me if you'd like, I don't bite too much. X)

Previous username was, in fact, ~WarRoll~. Please do not use it, as I might go back to it. (Character depicted is not me, but rather my Boku No Hero OC, Solaira Astora)
~War~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:26 am

Rei listens to her, surprised by how well she takes everything. Most everyone he'd met around her age hadn't taken it completely in stride, then again, this was one of those things he'd avoided for the most part. His eyes fall on the bracelet for a moment before returning to the girl, "I wouldn't think too much on who your dad is. Unless he claims you, you'll be stuck in the ever growing Hermes cabin." His main reason for telling her this is because of his suspicions of her heritage, if he's right, it's Hades and that spells all sorts of trouble for her. "Let's head into camo and I can give you a better rundown on what's happening here."
Last edited by Lucifer's Vessel on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Star » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:32 am

Eretria couldn't help but shudder at the thought of a 'sleep remedy'. She had a bad experience with sleep remedies months prior. Something about it didn't agree with her and she ended up with night terrors for over a week. Since then, she chose not to use anything to help her sleep.

"Um, thanks but no thanks. I'm not a fan of that stuff." Eretria declined, trying to be nice. She started moving towards the pavilion again, half expecting the girl to follow.
ImageImage
Dark Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:45 am

Blake Dawn|Female|Hades|Not Claimed|Arriving at Camp|Tags; open

Blake smiled. "Okay. I won't think to much about it no matter what. If my father doesn't love me, thats his problem. If he claims me, whatever that is, then I'll just know my father cares somewhat about me." She said with a shrug. She had never put in much thought of her father even before she came to camp. Tora barked and headed toward the camp, pacing in excitement. "Lets go." She agreed, starting to follow Tora but waited for him to follow.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:35 am

Name: Skyler Rosenberg
Godly Parent: Zeus (unclaimed)
Where: North Woods Outskirts
Tags: Open

Despite being in a camp filled with other demigods like herself, Skye couldn't shake the familiar feeling of monachopsis. She couldn't help but feel out of place, for some reason she didn't completely comprehend. Turning away from the Pavilion, she traipsed towards the forest in hopes of finding somewhere quiet. She knew there were probably monsters lurking in the woods, but figured she'd be safe so long as she didn't go very deep.
Skye followed the quiet burble of water to a nearby stream. She found a relatively dry, flat rock and seated herself upon its rough, cold surface. The bitter autumn wind cut through the thin cotton fibers of her Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, but she didn't mind. She cast a nostalgic glance at the deciduous trees around her. Fiery hues of red, orange, and yellow had crept into their viridian leaves. Mom used to love this time of year. Unbidden tears pricked her bright blue eyes at this thought, but she hastily brushed them away with the back of her hand. She would have wanted me to be strong. Skye took a shuddering breath to steady herself, hugging her knees to her chest. She could feel her fingers start to tingle with electricity, but she didn't seem to care anymore. So what? There's no one around to see. She watched the light dance between her fingertips with a vague mask of indifference.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Rei trails after the girl and her wolf, shaking his shoulder until Filos squawks and launches himself off Rei's shoulder, flying forward and gliding over the top of Tora before launching himself in the direction of the camp. "You know. I've never seen them claiming us like that." He muses, remembering the torturous trip to the camp and how he'd been claimed almost immediately after he'd arrived. "You're quite the optimist..." Rei internally facepalms when he realizes they hadn't introduced themselves. "I feel like a moron and a half. My name's Rei."
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me