Online Games You Miss

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Online Games You Miss

Postby Mejibray » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:08 am

I miss gaiaonline every day 😭
Yeah it's still around, but it's nowhere near what it was during its peak, before the economy wenf straight down the drain and the death of flash, ZOMG, towns, and any games. It has such an immersive world and lore and bits of the lore were scattered through all the site, so you could learn about the lore and characters just by browsing or playing games
THEN THE GOLD GENERATORS STARTED ROLLING OUT AND KILLED THE ECONOMY LOL
Mejibray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby woog » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:12 pm

i miss club penguin rewritten even moreso than club penguin, there were no memberships and the devs had no limits on how creative they could be with events and constantly added cool new items. the other big club penguin private server that you download is not nearly as good, the text isn't even formatted correctly on any of the dialogue boxes
bored college student, any pronouns
woog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimeaxolotl » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:37 pm

THE MATH BLASTERS VIRTUAL WORLD (2010-2023) i've literally never seen anyone else talk about it but i loved it when i was younger,, the aesthetics were SO GOOD
HELLOOO i'm chime/chimera!!!!!

he/him

i collect butterfly wolves and equines! (including ponies, all the horse line arts, unicorns/pegasi, & zebras!)

i also love my little pony!! ^_^

Chimeaxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimeaxolotl » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:44 pm

HERRSCHER wrote:
Rosario. wrote:
      Foopets and Crystal Saga are the only ones that come to mind.
      I don't remember much about Crystal Saga to be fair but the game had such adorable art and I rather liked the simple and repetitive fights against enemies. I've always enjoyed being able to farm for levels in games.

foopets just brought back SUCH vivid memories i can't believe i'd forgotten about it. the struggle of growing up with parents who did NOT want pets in the house and it was my only way of "having" a cat...

i do miss sketchfu a lot. pretty much grew up on that site. and creaturebreeder!

OH MY GOD FOOPETS, I'VE LITERALLY BEEN LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF THAT SITE FOR YEARS DUDE.. i remember playing that a ton when i was younger!!!!
HELLOOO i'm chime/chimera!!!!!

he/him

i collect butterfly wolves and equines! (including ponies, all the horse line arts, unicorns/pegasi, & zebras!)

i also love my little pony!! ^_^

Chimeaxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MajickRimes » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:58 am

bearville
bella sara
mazin hamsters
honorable mentions to eekoworld and other pbs kids games i wish i could play again for nostalgias sake
( LOVE!! AND!! PEACE!! )────────
[ MAJI, ADULT, SHE/THEY ]
───────────
[ eng, est, audhd ]
───────────────────────────────────( meeeooowww? )
[ hobbyist digital artist, enjoyer of creatures, critters, cats, and bugs. ]
MajickRimes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachy! » Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:02 am

i can't remember the names of them for the life of me, but there's two fairy games that i would love to play again.

- i think the first one was pixie hollow? it was a Disney game where you could create and design your own little fairy and i remember spending hours trying to figure out which shirt i wanted to sew for her.
- the other one was a nickelodeon game, another fairy creator. this one was winx club though, and there were so many cute combinations you could make. you could even pick their element!

the early/mid 2000's dress up game boom will forever be missed
bb
✧ peachy!⎟they/them⎟spoonie
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
hihi! i'm peachy! i'm always looking
to trade and sell my pets for c$ and
wermz/wermz items! (tent w items)

i collect pink, fruit, and food pets!

i have brain fog and multitask a lot,
so if our trade is left for 24 hours or
more, please give me a polite poke!
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
trade thread // the crater // fr profile
peachy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jabba » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:46 pm

Years back there was this game called PetVille on fb, that I looovvvveeedddd (and lived on haha)

That is the one game online that I'll always miss, in truth
Jabba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snipehunt » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:00 pm

Setting aside the usual answers, there's an online game I remember periodically that I played once that stuck with me. It was some kind of browser game, and it was based on the Cthulhu mythos. It had kind of a yellow-ish pixel palette, and it was a multiplayer game with puzzle elements. I remember playing it at a fairly young age, and something about it really unnerved me.

Other from that, I suppose there's Maple Story 2, Pantheon Online, and the Madoka gacha game.
Snipehunt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aerospiders » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:04 pm

MONKEY QUEST! I swear, everytime I mention this game I don't think anyone knows what I'm talking about and I just miss it so dearly. I played it when I was very young so I have barely any memories of the game but the memories I do have are so fond and I remember running around doing monkey parkour and having so much fun, and gosh I miss it. Also of course Club Penguin, especially the Dojo games (I remember playing that pizza game, element game and card game like crazy)! I also miss old Roblox, I still play roblox now but I joined in 2014 and had the most fun during 2014 - 2017. I miss the game "Vampire Hunters" on roblox, it's still up but nobody plays it anymore :( Mashables on roblox was my favorite game too but that got deleted!

EDIT: MEMORY UNLOCKED THANK YOU!! Math blasters, Jumpstart, and holy moly I miss a game called "Eat My Dust"! I don't know if anyone knows that game but I used to play the living DAYLIGHTS out of that game, racing around and customizing my little dude. Also one of the first posts mentioned an app called "QuizUp" which I USED TO LOVE!! My dad and I used to play that all the time and I was so boss at it and had so many titles, I miss that game so much and was just talking about that game to my dad earlier today! Someone also mentioned Miitomo too. omg I'm having a nostalgia overload rn
Last edited by Aerospiders on Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jay ☒ mega nerd ☒ punk + metalhead ☒ honorary emo
Last.FM Listography
Image ImageImageImage Image Image
β™« "Stand and Deliver, your money or your life!" β™«

STAMP CRED IN ORDER: Nelkoreth, RetroSoulGirl, KikiLime, dA--bogeyman, G0REH0UND, TimeyMarey007
Aerospiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aerospiders » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:05 pm

Chimeaxolotl wrote:THE MATH BLASTERS VIRTUAL WORLD (2010-2023) i've literally never seen anyone else talk about it but i loved it when i was younger,, the aesthetics were SO GOOD

MATH BLASTERS!! OH MY GOD MEMORY UNLOCKED I FORGOT ABOUT THAT GAME!! If you're talking about the online game I remember getting those little alien slug pets and just HATING them so much LOL I DONT KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM WAS!! I love those little things now! I also played Jumpstart and Eat My Dust which was I think made by the same devs as Math Blasters!!
Jay ☒ mega nerd ☒ punk + metalhead ☒ honorary emo
Last.FM Listography
Image ImageImageImage Image Image
β™« "Stand and Deliver, your money or your life!" β™«

STAMP CRED IN ORDER: Nelkoreth, RetroSoulGirl, KikiLime, dA--bogeyman, G0REH0UND, TimeyMarey007
Aerospiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me