Online Games You Miss

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Online Games You Miss

Postby SwirlyStarz » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:16 pm

Bearville + Innerstar U....they were my childhood
SwirlyStarz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamer » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:47 am

There was this old game I used to play called Earth Eternal.
I also greatly miss Club Penguin, and PetVille and Pet Society from Facebook.
「독자에겐 독자의 삶이 있는 거니까요」
───────────■■───────────
Adult user. Feel free to pm!
🍎
gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby troye » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:14 pm

foopets..... wow... always promised myself i would play it again someday but never had the money to, then one day when i went to check up on it, it was just gone. so much of it is even considered lost media now. strange, because that game was my entire childhood and the reason i'm even here on cs at all :')
★ ★ ★
bandit / winter - they / them
adult
check out my trading thread <3
always feel free to pm / trade / anything,
it makes my day better !!

you can view my carrd here
rustyspoon is my bestie / wife (/j)
troye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnamice » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:47 pm

mnou wrote:petpetpark... never met anyone else who played it. such a goated game

The loss of petpetpark was the first time I ever really grieved over an online game, I hope one day someone will make a reboot of it
𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸!

Emmy ♡ Bisexual ♡ She/Her ♡

PM me if you also like Pokémon, esp the TCG, and/or if you’d like to be friends !

cinnamice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby in reverie » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:49 pm

does anyone remember the dairy queen online games website thedeeqs? there was a platformer where you had to jump through the clouds? ... just me?
¿sɯɐǝɹp pǝʇsɐʍ
ImageImageImageImage

............𝚓𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚊 ✰ 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 ✰ 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚙-𝚝 ✰ 𝟻𝚠𝟺 ✰ 𝟻𝟺𝟿 ✰ 𝚜𝚡/𝚜𝚙 ✰ 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚗...........

........................................𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗 ☼ 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚙𝚒𝚘 ☾ 𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚘 ↑........................................

...........𝚗𝚎𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 ✧ 𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚢 ❃ 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 ❂ 𝚊𝚒 ⌬ 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 ♪ 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 ❁ 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎...........

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎
𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜. 𝚒 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝚋𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜, 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚣𝚎𝚗
𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚜, 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚙 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕
𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢-𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 (:

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦: 𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
¡ɥʇɐǝp uɐɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ s,ʇɐɥʇ
𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏! 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚔 ❤
in reverie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JadeJester22 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:42 pm

It's been like 3 years at this point and I still miss Sploder. (for those who didn't know, it was a browser level editor you could make your own game with premade assets.) People made so many legendary games there- there was one called "The Jabberwocky" that was regarded as one of, if not the best user created games on site using only what the site gave you, and it both had interesting lore and was infamously difficult.
JadeJester22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wooly » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:46 am

Pumkin 2008
Wooly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buck Ruffler » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:59 am

I think I miss Animal Jam the most, I know its still up, but I just miss being a kid playing it all day... and of course some other popular ones like Club Penguin and Wizard 101. I only regularly had membership for Animal Jam though.. It's crazy looking back at the whole membership thing, the games were so restrictive if you didn't pay up..

It's a little sad looking back at how most of these games are shut down now but I'm grateful for the private servers people have managed to make. Toontown has had quite a few (I'm always playing corporate clash :P) and so has Club Penguin.. it's nice to know other people care enough to keep their legacies alive :]
Giant Squids are sweet, and i'm pretty sure that they have the real ultimate power. Cephalopods in general are pretty sweet, too.
Buck Ruffler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckblind » Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:14 am

i'm always fascinated by lost mmos. my personal favorite was fusionfall, though it did come back at a couple points in time so i've gotten my fix of it for now (despite missing the large community it originally had!). i just think the scope of that world was so lovingly designed, even if it got lost in translation and couldn't be properly executed down the line. it's one of the best examples of crossing over media with vastly different styles and making them all into a cohesive universe. genuinely has such a great score too.

as for games that are like 100% lost with no proper revival attempts ever having existed, the nicktropolis game on the nickelodeon website was pretty fun; bare bones for a network-site-contained mmo but it actually updated with events and such and there was a really nice little community there for a time. i liked how it also integrated into the site's forums and other games too (like the also lost media side-scroller level designer)- i remember seeing mods from the forums in the game and being starstruck and sharing/reading some of my first fanfics on those boards. the foster's home big fat awesome house party on cartoon network's site was something i only played a couple times when there was nobody else on, so it's always felt liminal to me, but i wish i could go back and explore the map a bit more in-depth. same with the disney fairies online world.

outside of mmos, my most-missed game is girlsense! i don't know if anyone else remembers it, but it was a social fashion designer that had the most creative freedom i've ever seen in the genre. you had to start with a base item but you could cut into and paint it any way you wanted so people were turning dresses into framed paintings and cutouts of cartoon characters and such and then making their boutique displays little galleries. i really wish it still existed as my art has improved so much since it closed and i probably would be having way more fun with it. it's a shame nothing like it has been able to start up since ):
duckblind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me