Scenes That Make You Cry

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Scenes That Make You Cry

Postby POSTAL 2 » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:29 pm

havent even finished this game but the ending of persona 5 had no right to have an emotional outro song AND hit me w the "thank you for playing" BITES ATLUS BITES ATLUS BITES ATLUS

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธ

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Helpless » Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:16 pm

Was rewatching Fairy Tail not too long ago and I absolutely sobbed when Igneel died, again. Gets me in the feels
โ–Œhโ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ–Œhโ•‘ โœป แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด แดส แด˜ส€แดา“ษชสŸแด‡! โœป สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด แด„แด€สŸสŸ แดแด‡ sแดแด˜สœษชแด‡. โœป
โ•‘

โ–Œhโ•‘
โ•‘

โ–Œhโ•‘
โ•‘
ษช'แด แดา“แด›แด‡ษด แด€แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡ แด…แดœส€ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€ษดษชษดษข & แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ษดแดแดษด!(แด„sแด›)
โ–Œhโ•‘
โ•‘

โ–Œhโ•‘
โ•‘
hhhhhhhh]โœป แด€s สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด sแด‡แด‡, ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แด€ษดษชแดแด‡! โœป
โ–Œhโ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

โ–Œ
h

hhh"๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐šข.. ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ." -๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—

hhhhhh*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง โœป ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ด๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ โœป โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*

Helpless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BizzyFrizzyEliza » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:59 pm

RDR2 Spoilers

Arthur Morgans death scene on the mountain side, a little part of me died with him ๐Ÿ˜ญ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Bizzy

she/her

"We're all a little crazy aren't we?" - Captain Price

Outlaws For Life

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
BizzyFrizzyEliza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okami. » Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:22 pm

spongebob squarepants movie (2004)

when they made it to shell city and got dried out and nearly died.
i know they live but it doesn't stop me from crying at least a little bit LOL
lynn . adult . he/him
i'm a very sleepy boy.
feel free to pm, i don't bite... much.
oekaki shop
okami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby tong » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:13 pm

okami. wrote:spongebob squarepants movie (2004)

when they made it to shell city and got dried out and nearly died.
i know they live but it doesn't stop me from crying at least a little bit LOL

ahah!! this and the Gary Come Home scene from the Have You Seen This Snail episode would always make me tear up
โ™ฅโ”Šhey you!โ”Šโ™ฅ
โ”Šadult โ€ข msg me!โ”Š
tong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:34 am

The finale of the main series of The Walking Dead. For context TWD was my WHOLE LIFE back in 2013-2018 so I also get emotional watching most of it haha
Specific points below are spoilered for your convenience so read at your own risk (:

Negan apologizing to Maggie about Glenn???
When the opening notes of "Landslide" started playing I started bawling LIKE LIKE LIKE you can't just do that to me
Eugene and Max naming their daughter after Rosita
Negan sending Judith's compass back
Daryl telling Carol he'd proud of her
Daryl hugging RJ & Judith and her saying that he deserves a happy ending too
Daryl and Carol finally saying they love each other?! I cried for a good ten minutes solely over this and tear up thinking about it
AND of course the montage of everybody saying "we're the ones who live"
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Imageโ™ชโ™ซโ™ชImage Image Image โ™ชโ™ซโ™ชImage
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magoland » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:00 am

spoilers for kirbyโ€™s return to dream land deluxe (specifically the magolor epilogue) and kirby super star ultra (i know the game is 15 years old but still)

the end of the magolor epilogue. i finished it with my friend a couple months ago (the master crown fight was hard i needed them to help me LOOOLL) and when magolor started crying in front of the dimensional rift my heart SHATTERED. in the main game we didnโ€™t really see any negative emotions from magolor at all, other than exaggerated stuff. in the epilogue, he quite literally went through hell just to get a shot at possibly returning home. and when he finally defeated the thing that ruined his life, it all caught up with him. that was the one time he finally expressed his emotions without hiding anything. when he started shaking and crying, that was all genuine. no tricks or exaggeration. after everything he went through, he was so stressed and afraid. not to mention he probably didnโ€™t even know where this dimensional rift would take him. he probably thought it was another random dimension he had to go through.
aside from the ending, the other parts of the epilogue had some bits that showed his character growth that really made me emotional. mostly from the dialogue when you upgrade his powers. idk man i just want to give this stupid egg a hug so bad.
but then i started crying AGAIN during the end credits when the picture of him landing in the dream kingdom showed up. ohhh my god. HE DID IT! HE FINALLY MADE IT SOMEWHERE!! THE EGG IS BACK!!! AND NOW SUPER KIRBY CLASH IS CANON LETS GOOOOO

another thing that really got me was near the ending of the revenge of meta knight sub-game in kirby super star ultra. the part where the halberd is literally being torn apart and axe and mace insist on staying on the ship to try and defeat kirby themselves. meta knightโ€™s response ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED ME.
โ€œ...You are all about to perish. Do as you please. / (...I'm sorry.)โ€
OWWW THAT APOLOGY HURT. especially in comparison to his dialogue in the original kirby super star :( AND THEN.. near the ending when meta knight returns and is desperately trying to make sure kirby doesnโ€™t escape. the halberd is literally about to EXPLODE and HEโ€™S TRYING SO HARD TO DEFEAT KIRBY EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS HE PROBABLY WONโ€™T BE ABLE TO. ALSO! THE END CREDITS CUTSCENE MADE ME SO SAD WHEN META KNIGHT WASNโ€™T SEEN EVACUATING AND I DIDNโ€™T EVEN KNOW IF HE WAS ALIVE OR NOT UNTIL HE FINALLY SHOWED UP AGAIN IN META KNIGHTMARE ULTRA!!!!! AAARRRGHH!!!!!!

nothing good comes of fighting.

letโ€™s always stay friends, kirby!
aeon / autumn / mags
he / they
aroace. perchance.

โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โš™๏ธ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿ’ซ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ โ–ฐ

proud to be csโ€™ magolor enjoyer :3
aside from magolor, i also love everything about outer space!! oh yeah and pokรฉmon is pretty awesome sauce too
Image Image
Image Image
Magoland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aroaceaspie » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:40 pm

the scene in hxh's chimera ant arc when killua is trying to lie to Palm but he ends up breaking down in his frustration and heartache in not being able to help gon... maybe because i could relate to the feeling well or how genuine it felt but it hit me hard cuz i was tearing up with him ๐Ÿ˜”
Pet's name: Joseph Joestar
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

ImageImageImageImageImage
aroaceaspie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nintendo_Switch » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:23 pm

The Ending of Marley & Me gets me ever time..
Nintendo_Switch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:04 am

not sure if i've posted this before but the award acceptance speech in om shanti om is a real tearjerker for me
i like chickensmoothie :^)

silly little storage
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me