Who's your favorite youtuber?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: Who's your favorite youtuber?

Postby Kingsfoil. » Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:34 am

I don't watch YouTube anywhere near as much as I used to but the only youtuber I've been consistent with is Markiplier.

I will also say, I really like Jse, Kappa Kaiju and Internet Historian too!
Any pronouns
Raven Cycle brainrot
Kingsfoil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:24 am

I’ve been watching CallMeKevin for about a year now and I absolutely adore him! I also watch GrayStillPlays, LetsGameItOut, and my new obsession is a channel known as Presidents Play. I don’t really watch anything outside of Let’s Play except an animation channel on the occasion known as Goobus.
Image Image
✨ Edge || They/Them || Local Cryptic ✨
xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meeeeeeeedic » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:07 am

I'm also a huge fan of LetsGameItOut! I also like RTGame and WayneRadioTV-- they're not YouTubers per se, but they upload full-length stream VODs and episodic stuff, too.
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

atlas, vega, or jupi // any/all
artist and music teacher.
currently looking for commission work!
info on my site, noctivagant <3

noctivagant // ko-fi // ©
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘
meeeeeeeedic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorroh » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:28 pm

i keep up with everything matpat does!
nightmind/nexpo/wendigoon and them types are all up there, too
𝕷𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖍 | 𝕾𝖍𝖊/𝕳𝖊𝖗 | 𝕬𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖚𝖘
sorroh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snicks » Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:16 pm

xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx wrote:I’ve been watching CallMeKevin for about a year now and I absolutely adore him! I also watch GrayStillPlays, LetsGameItOut, and my new obsession is a channel known as Presidents Play. I don’t really watch anything outside of Let’s Play except an animation channel on the occasion known as Goobus.

Omg I love CallMeKevin!!! I don't see people talking about him very much.

Currently obsessed with GameGrumps again. I've been going through their backlog slowly but surely. I also still watch my daily RSlash videos while drinking my morning coffee, and OneTopicAtATime was a super wholesome discovery over COVID quarantine a few years ago. Nothing makes me smile quite like his videos.
Hey, I'm Snicks! Welcome
I'm not online much anymore, but still open to trades c:

| Ao3 | Zelda | Tumblr |♢My Bestie♢ | MAL |
Snicks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:23 pm

Snicks wrote:
xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx wrote:I’ve been watching CallMeKevin for about a year now and I absolutely adore him! I also watch GrayStillPlays, LetsGameItOut, and my new obsession is a channel known as Presidents Play. I don’t really watch anything outside of Let’s Play except an animation channel on the occasion known as Goobus.

Omg I love CallMeKevin!!! I don't see people talking about him very much.

Currently obsessed with GameGrumps again. I've been going through their backlog slowly but surely. I also still watch my daily RSlash videos while drinking my morning coffee, and OneTopicAtATime was a super wholesome discovery over COVID quarantine a few years ago. Nothing makes me smile quite like his videos.

My significant other and I seem to be the only people I know who watches Kevin. I think he’s hilarious and love his chaotic tendencies! I’ve probably seen everything his channel has to offer by now like.. 5 times.
Image Image
✨ Edge || They/Them || Local Cryptic ✨
xXRiceCrispyTreatsXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bloodclot » Wed May 10, 2023 3:54 am

right now it's Weird Explorer, he pretty much eats weird fruits you've never heard of. because of him i've learned that pink fuzzy bananas are a real thing and not just a fever dream.
Image Image
bloodclot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:35 pm

my fave youtuber typically just deafults to flamingo because hes super funny and i vibe w him no matter what phase im in but sometimes i do have like a phase specific fave youtuber (like it was snapchbe for puyo) and currently it'd civvie-11 !! he makes videos about fps games typicially, mostly okder ones, hes super funny and i like the little bit of lore he's built for his channel. hes also just like besties w some random game devs so hes in postal 4 and one of the characters from his channel is referenced in ultrakill (the character being cancer mouse, i think they refer to him as cancerous mouse in the game lol)

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShyGhost » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:44 pm

Been binging Game Grumps full playthrough compilons, the ones that are like 6 hours long lol. Been watching them since early 2014. Markiplier of coarse is a favorite. I have have been watching him since 200,000 subs!

Another favorite of mine is John Wolfe, formerly known as harshly critical! Super proud to see his channel blow up this last year or so. Wanted to know if anyone else is a John Wolfe fan!
On the autism spectrum :)

Pet's name: Haku ❤️
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
ShyGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roguedome » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:45 pm

ShyGhost wrote:Been binging Game Grumps full playthrough compilons, the ones that are like 6 hours long lol. Been watching them since early 2014. Markiplier of coarse is a favorite. I have have been watching him since 200,000 subs!

Another favorite of mine is John Wolfe, formerly known as harshly critical! Super proud to see his channel blow up this last year or so. Wanted to know if anyone else is a John Wolfe fan!

I love the Game Grumps!! One of my favs is probably MoonshotX, hes not a big youtuber, but he interacts with his comunity, plays lots of different games, and is just fun to watch! His setup is DOPE too

PFP by moazatheloaza on Deviantart

Loser
Artist
Adult
Minecraft

ImageImage
Roguedome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes