Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby cosmic.nugget » Thu May 03, 2018 10:24 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): I really love yellow and blue/green.
Hobbies: i love to read, I always have a book with me, I also enjoy doing special effects makeup (I like the gore part of it). I also love playing with my two dogs.
Favorite movie: the matrix
Favorite season of the year: Winter!
Favorite Holiday: not so sure sorry :(
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: quiet, creative, passionate.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): forestry/nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I really love deer and butterfly wolves. I don’t like spiders because I’m very scared of them.
Favorite animal: Polar bear!!
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Deer and Butterfly Wolves
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): transparent, misty, feathers
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I prefer pastel and dark colours.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike:
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc):
balloons
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope

Thank you so much for doing this!!! I really enjoyed doing your form!!!!
cosmic.nugget

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby U wot m8 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:30 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): black and dark purple
Hobbies: gaming, drawing, playing guitar
Favorite movie: I don't watch movies tbh but I would say it's fight club ok
Favorite season of the year: winter
Favorite Holiday:halloween
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: sharp, thick-skinned and understanding
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):realistic, spooky, weird
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets:They're ok, but they're not my favourite, I'm neutral.
Favorite animal: I like birds of prey in general u u m
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: rats and bats
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): glowing, misty, skeletal, solid and feathers
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: pastel colour themed pets
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): wings, claws, horns
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I like unusual designs or hybrids

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
U wot m8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alcidesune » Thu May 03, 2018 11:23 pm

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Dark blue and jade green
Hobbies: Anything that has to do with the arts or nature - reading, writing, drawing, making music, gardening, ect. Theoretical biology and similar things are my favs tho.
Favorite movie: District 9, Pacific Rim takes a close second though
Favorite season of the year: Spring (Fall is a close second, but I just like gardening too much)
Favorite Holiday: Halloween!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Oh geez, this is tough? I never have anything good to say about myself. Unstable, Melancholic, pessimistic, indecisive?
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Sci-fi horror sorta themes or nature themes, really depends
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them - they're cute
Favorite animal: Peacock!
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Chickens and squids! I would say "caterpillars" but they're not really a standalone species.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Feathers and just... Textured stuff in general!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I prefer darker colors, since pastels can be kinda hard on my eyes sometimes
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Not really? Simple designs tend to be p under-stimulating though.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I love em! Eldritch and otherworldy/creepy stuff in general is really neat to me.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really! I think this is a really fun and unique way of doing a giveaway, kudos! Sorry if I'm a bit hard to do though, my personality tends to be a bit... all over.
Click the image to see the artists!

He/Him | Alc/Alcides
Connoisseur of the freaky and monstrous
Alcidesune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Needy » Fri May 11, 2018 5:17 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two):
Neutral tones, orange, pink but only on the warmer side

Hobbies:
I'm an artist first and before everything else. I also enjoy playing video games with my hubby. and things that are girly, like makeup make me happy too. also because makeup is art though!

Favorite movie:
Coraline for sure.

Favorite season of the year:
Fall. its not so hot anymore and everything is bursting with colour. also where i live its when we get the most rain/thunderstorms which are the best.

Favorite Holiday:
Samhain, Its a Gaelic festival that marks the end of the harvest season. Its celebrated with banquets and feasts, huge bonfires, and in a lot of religions its seen as new years day! c:

How would you describe yourself in four words or less:
Reverse tsundere

What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc):
Realistic, elegant. maybe a bit on the sparkledog side.

Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets:
depends on the species, i find PPS deer and foxes very cute. dogs and cats... not so much

Favorite animal:
Magpies

Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie:
Deer, Unicorn.

What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):
Simplistic, realistic. transparent

Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors:
between pastel and bright?

Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike:
i dont like rats or chickens. not a huge fan of cats. i dont like designs that look like they took 2 seconds in MS paint.

Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc):
i love butterfly wolves with small or dainty wings, long/multiple tails on doggos is cool too. deer with wings are rad. so i guess yeah, im a big fan of additions.

Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
thanks for the chance im excited to see who i get!
Needy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Sun May 27, 2018 6:46 am

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Addersnap » Sun May 27, 2018 6:53 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Black, red and white.
Hobbies: Reading and drawing.
Favorite movie: Don't watch movies.
Favorite season of the year: Fall
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Loyal and a hard-worker.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Royal, realistic or elegant
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like em'
Favorite animal: Cats
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Sitting cats and lions.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Glowing, misty, floral, transparent, stripes, solid, swirls-- stopping there.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Hearts.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): I like them all.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope, you may proceed.
Hi, I've freshly devoted my Youtube channel to Chicken Smoothie but I am scrambling to develop a fanbase!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuYMdI ... _as=public

❤️ I'd be highly appreciative if you gave my humble Youtube channel a chance, it's comprehensible if not, though! Hopefully we can become friends regardless of what you think of my channel. ^-^ ❤️
Addersnap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitty&Cats » Thu May 31, 2018 8:57 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Magenta, pinks, purples, turquoise and really any pastel colors. I love bright colors!
Hobbies: Playing cello, crafting, photography, reading fiction, writing, hiking, and spending time with my cats!
Favorite movie: Any Pixar movie! They remind me of my childhood.
Favorite season of the year: Definitely spring! Not too hot, not too cold, and everything is blooming or coming to life!
Favorite Holiday: Christmas! Not for the gifts, but because I love doing things like drinking hot cocoa under a cozy blanket!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Creative, thoughtful, hidden, calm.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Colorful, cute, silly, royal
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I really like PPS pets of all species!
Favorite animal: Cats
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Cats/big cats and foxes
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Floral, hearts, swirls, ombre, stars, and rainbow!
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel! I also like bright colors too!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Dark green, brown, plain designs, monochromatic, "dusty" colors
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Yes! I love them!
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Though I like them, rats and spiders are my least favorite species on CS, but I love their PPS versions just as much as other PPS animals! I love pets that have something drawn on them! (Ex. A horse that has a wolf on it or a chameleon that has cotton candy on it.
💕
💕

Join Dappervolk!

Roger the cat

Credit to Fishyviolet for my amazing profile picture! They're an amazing friend!

Currently on a semi-break from CS

💕If you're reading this, hello! (PM me the code, "Dragonfly" a few free pets !)
💕
Kitty&Cats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Watermelonfruit » Thu May 31, 2018 9:03 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): Green, purple and teal.
Hobbies: video games, drawing, ect
Favorite movie: Bolt ( the dog one )
Favorite season of the year: Winter
Favorite Holiday: Christmsas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: sleep deprived relatable blob
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I kinda like rain things if that would count? if not nature.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I LOVE PPS PETS ( except for horses and butter wolves )
Favorite animal: Dinosaur
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: Those chubby little mouses or gerbils
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Anything?
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Butterfly wolves, horses,
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): floppy ears, wings, socks
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: eh i like rain alot, it makes me happy.
Watermelonfruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deathcity » Thu May 31, 2018 9:25 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): light pink and light blue
Hobbies: gymnastics, baking, swimming, talking, and many others, those are just a few.
Favorite movie: cant choose!
Favorite season of the year: spring or summer
Favorite Holiday: probably christmas
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: bubbly, funny, friendly, and athletic.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): I really like cutesy, and ocean themed as well.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I LOVE pps pets!! they are soooo cute :))
Favorite animal: I really like parrots and orca whales.
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: probably dogs/ wolves, and cats.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): I think spots are probably my favorite.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel colors for sure!!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I'm not the biggest fan of the rats.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Yeah, bobbed tails are really cute.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: not really, and thank you so much! I can not wait to see what you choose for me!!
deathcity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby runninwbelievers » Thu May 31, 2018 9:32 am

Favorite Colors/shades (please list at least two): grey, red, purple
Hobbies: reading, gardening
Favorite movie: labyrinth and the crow
Favorite season of the year: fall
Favorite Holiday: Halloween!
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: melancholy, independent, funny,
What kind of theme do you prefer, (ex. royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, robotic, food/drink, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): spooky or flowery
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: i LOVE pps pets.
Favorite animal: cats
Top two favorite species on ChickenSmoothie: cats and deer
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, skeletal, feathers, stitches, hearts, floral, solid, spots, stripes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): skeletal and stitches
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark and pastel.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: i HATE rats.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, balloons, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): i love wings and balloons
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:no. thank you!! :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations ! -- ❞