Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate! (Now Accepting Repeat Play)

Create a topic here if you have pets or items to give away for FREE!

Re: Find Your Perfect Pet Soul Mate!

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:54 pm

Favorite Color/shade: Blue, black, white, purple and any kind of dark color!
Hobbies: Playing Chicken Smoothie, Playing Animal Jam, and watching some vids in youtube.
Favorite movie:
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: A cat owner.
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Spooky, cutesy, royal, ect.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Favor <3
Favorite animal: Cats
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Image
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Every of these besides spikes.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel and dark.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Rats (unless candy event ones), and spiders.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Yes, every besides long fur and claws.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nah thanks. Nothing to put in this part of form.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonGamingGirl » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:29 pm

Favorite color/shade: dark purple-black
Hobbies: Listening to music, painting, sculpting, drawing, dance and acting and video games
Extrovert, introvert, or both: introvert
Favorite movie: probably Resident Evil: Extinction
Optimist or Pessimist: Half and half, more of a realist.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Socially awkward unique nerd
What kind of theme do you prefer: royal, spooky, or forestry I couldn't pick one
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like, but I favor PPS foxes
Favorite animal: Dragons and wolves
Favorite animal on chickensmoothie: The 2014 September staff pet dragon
What kinds of patterns do you prefer: Stitches and swirls, floral or misty/glowy
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors- Pastel or dark I'll take whichever
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't like horses unless they are on my wishlist.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones: Wings claws and clothes
Any other information you feel is important to the decision of your CS twin- I'm sort of emo but sort of not, and I'm really weird.
Last edited by DragonGamingGirl on Mon May 01, 2017 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
You laugh at us because we're different

|-/•Dragon•She/Her•Bisexual•Taken•|-/

╔═════════════╗

Hoi! Im Dragon,
I'm obsessed with PATD and
Undertale! I also
Like twenty one pilots and I
don't bite so feel
free to PM me or send me a
trade!
Adoption Center

╚═════════════╝

We laugh at you because you're all the same

DragonGamingGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:32 pm

Favorite Color/shade: light purple, and light peach
Hobbies: sleeping, yoga, drawing, chilling on chicken smoothie
Favorite movie: The lion king, (or any disney movie lol)
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: sensitive, empathetic, intelligent, lazy
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): either nature or elegent.
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like.
Favorite animal: armadillo
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: lions and dragons lol, but I actually really like everything except for horses, and birds. I'm also not especially fond of rabbits.
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): stitches are super cute, but i also love flowers and scales.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I dislike scenes/cityscapes, ect.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): love wings :)
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: nope <3
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galactia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Favorite Color/shade: Blue c:
Hobbies: Drawing, Horse Riding
Favorite movie: Don't have one, but it's probably got an animal in it.
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Quiet, Friendly, Creative
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Foresty, Spooky, Elegant
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: Like c:
Favorite animal: Horse, Wolf, or Leopard
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Dog or Horse (Preferably Dog)
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Misty, Glowing, Transparent, sometimes Solid or Floral
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Pastel or Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Brown, Yellow, sometimes Green (Nature is an exception), Weird/Ugly Patterns, Items/Clothes
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Wings, sometimes Claws or Floppy ears
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Not really. c: Tysm!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   [gala] ‎[she/her] [pisces ♓︎]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★
    ❝ when something bad happens, you have
    ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎three choices; ‎ ‎you can let it define you,
    ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎destroy you, or let it strengthen you ❞

═════════════════╦════════════
    i love all trades! ‎ ♡ ‎ ‎        ‎   ‎    ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎ my art ‎ ♡
    ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎⮡ ‎ ‎ send me a trade here   ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎   ‎‎ ‎ ‎⮡ ‎ coming soon!
galactia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyuubunz » Mon May 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Favorite Color/shade: Diamond Blue
Hobbies: Drawing, planting, etc ;v;
Favorite movie: I don't has one, I likes a lot :)
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Creative, kind, crazy, etc
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature and spooky and cutesy >:3
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: (wat dos diss mean)
Favorite animal: tasmanian devil
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Wolves/Dogs
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Glowy, spikes, MY DREAMIE IS STITCHES ;V;
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Light colors
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike (irl): I don't like princess pretty glitter sparkling cupcakes...
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): 3 tails. OH AND BALLOONS OMG I LOAF BALLOONS ON ME ANIMELS TAILSS
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I hate rats. I don't want it to be a rat or a horse. I don't want a mouse. I want a cat, deer, or dog. I'm a girl. I'm a tomboy ;v;

good day
“TO REACH THE UNREACHABLE STAR!

kyuubunz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leilanii » Mon May 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Favorite Color/shade: pastel pink
Hobbies: drawing, watching tv or yt
Favorite movie: "a dogs purpose"
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: cool, kawaii, nice,cute
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): ocean
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: like <3
Favorite animal: dogs/puppies
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: dogs and rabbits
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):stripes, spots, glowing, transparent
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: pastel!
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: i dislike ugly things or mean things/people
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): clothes, floppy ears, wings
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
umm i hope she loves pastel, cupcakes, and rainbows!
leilanii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laughingfruit » Tue May 02, 2017 5:18 am

Favorite Color/shade: Dark green
Hobbies: Drawing, watching tv, reading, roleplaying
Favorite movie: Felidae
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Cynical with good intentions
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Nature
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I like them though wouldn't say I favor them. c:
Favorite animal: Ferret { Favorite mythical is a griffin }
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: Dragons and ferrets
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): Scales, glowing, spikes.
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: Dark
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: Nope, can't think of any I really dislike.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Yes, I like wings, long fur and claws.
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: Nope, no pressure on the type of pet. Thanks for doing this. c:
Call me Dango

---------------------------------
Icon is by E u p h o r i a
Sig image by ☾Khonjin☽
Laughingfruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3000feet » Tue May 02, 2017 5:21 am

bump

Find your perfect pet soul mate! ----> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3333624
3000feet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duvk » Tue May 02, 2017 5:43 am

Favorite Color/shade: This color
Hobbies: Hockey and being outside or gardening.
Favorite movie: Moana, Lilo and stitch, or Mulan
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: Humble, Charismatic , Adaptable, Considerate
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): Cute or Royal
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: I ike I don't have many but I do enjoy them.
Favorite animal: Bear, turtle, or dogo.
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: i love the caterpillars I guess they are pps??
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc):
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: I like kind of neutral or really bright I don't have an in between.
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I don't really like rats or Spiders.
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): Curly hair or items or clothing because its adorble on any animal ;-;
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin:
I'm kind of gloomy person ahha.
Love
duvk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LatulaPyrope » Tue May 02, 2017 5:52 am

Favorite Color/shade: Lavender
Hobbies: reading, writing, singing, drawing, going on ghost hunts
Favorite movie: The Woman In Black
How would you describe yourself in four words or less: dreamer longing for love
What kind of theme do you prefer, (royal, realistic, spooky, forestry/nature, crazy, ocean, elegant, cutesy, pretty, etc): elegent and spooky are my favorites
Do you like, favor, or dislike PPS pets: they're okay
Favorite animal: deer
Favorite animal on ChickenSmoothie: unicorns
What kinds of patterns do you prefer (ex. scales, stitches, floral, solid, spots, stripes, spikes, swirls, transparent, glowing, misty, etc): swirls, glowing, misty, transparent, also maybe some crystals
Do you prefer bright, pastel, or dark colors: dark usually
Any specific themes/species/designs you especially DISlike: I hate plain things, and anything in a shade of tan or dull pinks
Do you like special additions in CS pets, if so which ones (ex. wings, long fur, clothes, items, bobbed/curly tails, floppy ears, claws, etc): wings, clothes, and items
Any other information that you feel is important in the decision of your CS pet twin: I hate rats. I hate them a lot.
Homestuck trash, otaku trash, just overall trash. And I love it <3
LatulaPyrope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me