Closed for now

Buy or sell custom-made art - using CS pets, items or C$ as payment. This does not include pre-made character sales.
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What's your favorite part about halloween?

Dressing up!
44%
Getting candy!
6%
Going out with friends!
No votes
All of the above :D!
25%
Nah, I'd rather stay at home umu
25%

Total votes : 16

Closed for now

Postby Ichi Mitsugi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:48 am

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕀𝕔𝕙𝕚'𝕤 𝔸𝕣𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡

۞

۞
I'm available for drawing humans/humanoids and most mammals! c:

Your art might take a while. This is because Life>Personal Projects>other art, hope you can understand! Motivation also takes a big play into this as well c:

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●[/center]

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ● ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕤 ● ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

۞

۞
●▐░Please be patient!

●▐░ I have an anime style, if you aren't okay with this please don't request anything

●▐░ No art theft

●▐░ I need a reference and (optional) a short condensed backstory, I cannot work off of a description

●▐░ I can also do fanart :D

●▐░ I currently am accepting only halloween tokens

●▐░ I cannot work with a time limit

●▐░ Please note for Halloween tokens I will accept trades immediately, indicating I have accepted your order and began working on it. If you are not comfortable with this, do not order.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ● ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤 ● ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

۞

۞
For notices, and the like.

Back from the longest hiatus ever (v4.0)

Back from the longest hiatus ever (v3.0)

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●[/center]
۞𝔑𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞

Last edited by Ichi Mitsugi on Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 89 times in total.
Ichi Mitsugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

●Criticism and Payment●

Postby Ichi Mitsugi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:57 am

°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ● ℙ𝕒𝕪𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 - ℂ𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕞 ● ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°

If you plan to critique, you should look at this guide!

I will judge myself on how much your criticism has helped me (more help = better art). It is preferred that you critique my newest art pieces. If I don't find your criticism that helpful, I will ask you to add on or explain more in depth so you'll have a chance to retry.
Here is what I currently would like help on (but not limited to):

▶ Drawing misc. objects (ex. chairs, tables, pens, etc; I'm not looking for how to do textures, rather just guides on how to draw random objects)
▶ Hair
▶ Shading (cell only)
▶ Feet
▶ Hands
▶ Literally anything to achieve this god tier

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ● ℝ𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 - ℂ𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕞 ● ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

★★★★★★★★★★ 9-10 stars: Fullbody or any lower tier
★★★★★★★★ 8 stars:Halfbod or any lower tier
★★★★★★ 6-7 stars: Headshot or chibi
★★★★★ 5 stars and under: No art

Notes
✄ All art will have shading
✄ Most art will contain random misc. objects (since I love that aesthetic), you can gimme a list of items you want but ultimately it'll be my choice
✄ I really like styling eyes, so they probably won't be exact

Critiquing Guidelines

- Be a polite, decent human being. I'm not asking to sugarcoat, just don't be mean.

- Source the art you are critiquing. I would prefer you critique my recent works.

- If I feel your criticism isn't good enough, I'll let you know what you need to elaborate on so you can fix it and get a chance ❤

- Harshness > sugar coating, I like compliments just as much as the next guy, but that's not why this thread exists, yeah?

- Linking to references and guides is always great (but not necessary!❤)

- pLEASe don't give me the whole rant about how I need to draw real life first, I am by all means alright with studying, but I just can't get into actually drawing real life. I draw as a hobby, and have no intentions of doing this as a job (even if this will hinder my progress and I know it will, but I prefer put my enjoyment first over my skill)
- Don't parrot other people, it's annoying if everyone tells me the same thing and links to the same sources. It's okay to repeat what someone else said, but try to spice things up my boi~

°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ● ℙ𝕒𝕪𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 - C$ ● ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°

Can't afford to write me an essay? No prob, I accept C$ as well ^^
This will be more like paying for bribery since I'm not too attached to C$ or CS pets though (not that I don't like those :P)

As of Currently (5/14/2018):
1 US$ = 16-19C$

> I currently like to imagine my art is at least worth 4 US$ (that does not mean I will accept the bare minimum; this is simply the lowest I will haggle to.)

> I'll be willing to lower a price if you offer constructive criticism (scroll a little bit higher if you need to read my standards again) <3

°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ● ℙ𝕒𝕪𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 - Halloween Tokens ● ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°

I am temporarily accepting Halloween tokens as currency! c:
Here is what you can get with a certain amount of tokens:

5 tokens: headshot
10 tokens: bust
18 tokens: fullbody

add +3 tokens if you want those cool misc. objects I add into the background

> Those are the bare minimum prices and I will not lower them. I don't have a lot of time to draw as much as I'd like so I figured only people who really liked my art would offer for it

۞𝔑𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞

Last edited by Ichi Mitsugi on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Ichi Mitsugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

●Currently Critiquing●

Postby Ichi Mitsugi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:01 am

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ● 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕤 ● ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

All examples can be found here: https://thetoxicanimeartist.deviantart.com/

۞𝔑𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞

Last edited by Ichi Mitsugi on Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 41 times in total.
Ichi Mitsugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

●Slots●

Postby Ichi Mitsugi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:01 am

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ● sʟᴏᴛs ● ★·.·´¯`·.·★

●▐░1. Gentleman Scientist (Accepted)(currently working on)

●▐░2.

●▐░3.

●▐░4.

●▐░5.

[I'll add on slots as I see fit!]

۞𝔑𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞

Last edited by Ichi Mitsugi on Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:53 am, edited 49 times in total.
Ichi Mitsugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

●About Posting●

Postby Ichi Mitsugi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:04 am

You can post your criticism on this thread if you're comfortable with others seeing it or you can PM it to me, either one is good so long as I'm receiving it :P
Last edited by Ichi Mitsugi on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Ichi Mitsugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

●Artists that Inspire●

Postby Ichi Mitsugi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:36 am

These are a list of artists that I follow. They also have things that I like about their style that I'll list right next to them also. This is just for a reference to see what I'm trying to aim for.
Keegy -all the cell shading and mostly everything else, I adore styles like these and this is what I'm aiming for
They also have a pixiv uhuehuehue ////w////

In depth explanation on things I like about Keeggy's art below, otherwise, scroll a little farther to see the other artists that also inspire.

What I like about Keeggy's art but in detail:
❥ How they draw hair. I enjoy how their hair is detailed but at the same time, flat and can look kinda poofy at times. Like, it has mass but it also doesn't; this is an example of beautiful hair (not like the hair they draw is never beautiful, this is just one of my favorites that's much simpler)

❥ How they draw eyes (mainly the pupils). It's simple, but yet so capturing. Once again me loving simplicity yet complexity-

❥ Cell shading and highlighting is top notch. If you can't tell yet, I'm a real sucker for simplicity.

❥ Most of their anatomy. I'm not so into the super long legs and same head-shape, but otherwise I love their anatomy!

❥ Lineart it's so nice and thin ;w; I can't tell if their lineart uses pen pressure or not though, so if anyone has any idea feel free to include :D

❥ Much more I'll add onto later once I figure out why this style captured me so much //w//

You'll be more likely to get more stars if you give advice that can help me reach this ^

alright now I'll stop fangirling
--------------------------

Glider-san -hair and skin shading
予感子 everything (really I just want more people to appreciate their art, so detailed)
Pinnochio-P -lineart, especially the multicolored one
賀茂川 -I enjoy how this person uses simplicity, there's not really any soft shading or the sorts
真琴 -arms. I like how they dram arms (and clothes too)
hatsuko -I like how they highlight and shade

Mai Sauzunone image -Okay so turns out this art was also by Keeggy
Neerin image -made also by Keeggy
Neerin cat image -made by keeggy, the only think I'm not a fan of is how small the nose and mouth are but otherwise they make cute cats *0*

I'll add on to this later, but this is a pretty mediocre list of who inspires me.
Last edited by Ichi Mitsugi on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Ichi Mitsugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

●reserved●

Postby Ichi Mitsugi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:44 am

reserved
Last edited by Ichi Mitsugi on Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Ichi Mitsugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ●Tabasa's Art Shoppe● [Open!]

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:25 am

ImageImage

Username: Doctor Whooves Lover

Character ref:Boop c:

Payment:Image
[b]Pet's name:
Reserved-not in competition
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
[/b]

Anything else?: Could I have a headshot of this guy with a cowboy hat on, winking maybe. He is kinda sassy and very fierce. Also this is for a tryout and the comp. ends 11/17, would you be able to have this done by then? It's fine if not c: I can delete this post if needed
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magnaskies » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:28 am

ImageImage

Username:
mordecai.
Character ref:
Cai, No Items
Payment:
I'll either give 3 rares and 10 c$ or 2 rares and 15 c$.
Depends which one I'll be able to afford more. x'D (we'll see)
Anything else?:
Fullbody, shaded. Any relaxed sitting pose would be fine. He usually doesn't have an expression. You can keep the mask on or draw him without it, doesn't matter. There's a power sign on his necklace. (You don't have to draw the owl unless you want to.) cx
Indefinite hiatus, I'm sorry!
Magnaskies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ichi Mitsugi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:35 am

mordecai. wrote:
ImageImage

Username:
mordecai.
Character ref:
Cai, No Items
Payment:
I'll either give 3 rares and 10 c$ or 2 rares and 15 c$.
Depends which one I'll be able to afford more. x'D (we'll see)
Anything else?:
Fullbody, shaded. Any relaxed sitting pose would be fine. He usually doesn't have an expression. You can keep the mask on or draw him without it, doesn't matter. There's a power sign on his necklace. (You don't have to draw the owl unless you want to.) cx

accepted and started! c:
Ichi Mitsugi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me