April 2024 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: April 2024 Discussion Thread

Postby Juliamon » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:35 pm

Smaller litters are unfortunately just naturally more prone to RNG trolling, and with this month having 3 different limit-5 litters (as well as being the 'prank' month) it's just gonna seem more visible than normal. With any luck it shouldn't be hard to trade for your missing snakes, since I can't imagine any of them will be notably rare!
she/they, adult
Juliamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

April Outcomes Thread

Postby Doekkie » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:54 pm

Why aren't the horses updated in the archive yet?
Im from the Netherlands, i do my best but sorry if you don't understand me!
My CS goal is to collect all the pets, so if you want to help me, please feel free to send a trade! :D

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Doekkie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: April Outcomes Thread

Postby pinkFdragon » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:59 pm

Doekkie wrote:Why aren't the horses updated in the archive yet?

If you look in their pages it says that they are all still growing even though they all look like the normal adult horses so we probably just have to wait until they finish growing for real before we get an archive about them.
pinkFdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:06 pm

Nuuu why aren't you fully grown you're so beautiful 😆
Random music I change every few days: 🎵🎶
Icon CreditGreyscale CollectionSouvenirs
Note to self: °
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
Imageお土産Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xrosetea » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:09 pm

Apologies if this has been discussed already, but anyone have any idea or guesse what the still growing horses are going to look like? Have there been other litters in the past that have had pets that look fully grown but were still growing, and what did they change into? I'm so curious about this!

xxxxxxxxxxx
❀ rose ❀
she/her
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
wish
deer
carrd

xxxxxxxxxxx

𝕚𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪
╔═════════╗
Image Image
ImageImage
Image Image
╚═════════╝

xrosetea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PansyPossum » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:31 pm

xrosetea wrote:Apologies if this has been discussed already, but anyone have any idea or guesse what the still growing horses are going to look like? Have there been other litters in the past that have had pets that look fully grown but were still growing, and what did they change into? I'm so curious about this!

I remember seeing another horse litter similar to this one in the archive before, but unfortunately I have no idea when that happened off the top of my head.
The previous litter I remember and this one, it seems like it’s happening with realistic horse patterns. Something about their coat colors changing as they grow older, I imagine.
So I’m thinking these growing ones will still look similar, but maybe with darkened colors or even more patterning. (I don’t actually know how horse coats and patterns work. But at least that’s my assumption, lol!)

Edit to add, I haven’t looked through all the archive but skimming it just now I may be misremembering the litter to bethis one! It’s similar in that they changed multiple times but they weren’t using the “fully grown” lineart. Unless there’s Another litter where this happens!!
he/they pronouns
Always open to trading my duplicates!
Pet's name: Lazlo
PansyPossum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Love » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:52 pm

These Shep dogs are haunting me.
Image&Image
These two stared me down as I tried to figure out the difference. I was so confused. They are almost identical in my head.
Now I see: one is lighter than the other, one has green eyes, one has brown, and the darker one has ripped socks!

Then the panic sunk in when I realized that meant I missed one. Then I worry if I didn't and it was a split? But it could also be both!

In other words, I absolutely love this litter! It makes me remember to appreciate each of their designs and the splits of their variations.
Ruby-Love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Juliamon » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:02 pm

PansyPossum wrote:
xrosetea wrote:Apologies if this has been discussed already, but anyone have any idea or guesse what the still growing horses are going to look like? Have there been other litters in the past that have had pets that look fully grown but were still growing, and what did they change into? I'm so curious about this!

I remember seeing another horse litter similar to this one in the archive before, but unfortunately I have no idea when that happened off the top of my head.
The previous litter I remember and this one, it seems like it’s happening with realistic horse patterns. Something about their coat colors changing as they grow older, I imagine.
So I’m thinking these growing ones will still look similar, but maybe with darkened colors or even more patterning. (I don’t actually know how horse coats and patterns work. But at least that’s my assumption, lol!)

Edit to add, I haven’t looked through all the archive but skimming it just now I may be misremembering the litter to bethis one! It’s similar in that they changed multiple times but they weren’t using the “fully grown” lineart. Unless there’s Another litter where this happens!!

archive/2018/August/Dog These dogs had still-growing splits that actually regressed into PPS! I don't think the horses will do that though.
she/they, adult
Juliamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sealipup » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:03 pm

Ruby-Love wrote:These Shep dogs are haunting me.
Image&Image
These two stared me down as I tried to figure out the difference. I was so confused. They are almost identical in my head.
Now I see: one is lighter than the other, one has green eyes, one has brown, and the darker one has ripped socks!

Then the panic sunk in when I realized that meant I missed one. Then I worry if I didn't and it was a split? But it could also be both!

In other words, I absolutely love this litter! It makes me remember to appreciate each of their designs and the splits of their variations.

So from the newborn Image they grew into this: Image

But then that outcome split into these two which are the only ones left!
    ImageImage

So if you have both those two then you didn't miss any :3

X
X
X
X
ImageImage
Seali ♡ She/Her

Image Credits: x x x x x
Sealipup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Love » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:06 pm

Sealipup wrote:
Ruby-Love wrote:These Shep dogs are haunting me.
Image&Image

So from the newborn Image they grew into this: Image

But then that outcome split into these two which are the only ones left!
    ImageImage

So if you have both those two then you didn't miss any :3

Brilliant! Thank you for that clarification! I am breathing calmly now. lol
Ruby-Love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me