Creepy things that have happened to you on CS

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Creepy things that have happened to you on CS

Postby PheonixThunderslayer » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:53 am

Self explanatory so ill share my story:

When i was still kinda new to CS i was sent this weird scam message, it read the following:
hehehehaw im a scammer wrote:were doing an epic giveaway for premium currency enter here (sketchy link)

^ or something like that
it had been sent to other people who were very active on the site at that point. when i saw the message i reported it instantly and the staff replied saying it had been taken care of so im still not sure what happened to this day
ImageImageImage
im pheonix (she/her) and im back to the old sig11!!1!!! woohoo!
PheonixThunderslayer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Creepy things that have happened to you on CS

Postby Shy » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:17 am

Hi there!

You did the right thing in this situation by reporting this user to staff. Please keep in mind that tickets and reports are confidential, and for privacy reasons, the reporting user is not able to see the outcome of these situations.

This thread has been locked because any "creepy" situations that occur on CS should always be reported directly to staff, not discussed in a public forum setting.
`
`

..trades | she/her | help

https://open.spotify.com/track/5QRAfvKPyQpwt897Jc0glg?si=B3Ik8vQhTb-J5uU4UijWGA&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A3j90eFnVFEYzOVt024QCTf
Shy
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me