Pets with Confusing Worth Chat [Slumber Party; Faes, PPS']

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Pets with Confusing Worth Chat [Slumber Party; Faes, PPS

Postby angst » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:19 am

Oooh. I'm going to try to post pets I think fall under this category and what I traded for them if possible. This is a great thread! Soooo needed!
--

These two and others I had trouble finding - like the Dream/Cloud Lion and even the ER Crow - I had to trade for in a larger list trade for an extremely popular pet, the UR Zonkey. I was not successful in smaller/less bulky trades where I tried to trade for these pets directly. This was a very high demand trade imo.

trades/viewtrade.php?id=109287292&userid=296382&signature=tH7GgEQTC0Q81b3EBJu1_Q

--

I definitely overpaid for the 2014 moon calf. This trade was from a long time ago, but even then it was overpay - I've always gotten a ton of trades for her.

trades/viewtrade.php?id=45685687&userid=296382&signature=gKWtJbZL-wUAd2rS04zqRA

--

I had a hard time finding these two dragons but ultimately feel I had fair swaps for them, nothing too exciting or out of the ordinary, but I regularly do receive overpay trades for them which is why I felt like including them here.

--

This fella and the snow leopard pps (I ultimately traded away in another bulk offer) I also acquired as part of a larger list trade (this time for 3nons) and struggled to acquire them any other way.

trades/viewtrade.php?id=109299967&userid=296382&signature=xJAwpEhVmk4lUuKfww4qww

--

For the cocoon PPS I paid a 2019 store lion, which I believe is approaching .5MA now? But I could be over. This one was a direct swap of two high demand pets.

trades/viewtrade.php?id=108472807&userid=296382&signature=SKFN_9SHYK0mBfY598i3Dg

--

Here's a direct fae fox trade, I valued the fox at an older rare here; paid an older malk dog... also pretty popular:

trades/viewtrade.php?id=107344007&userid=296382&signature=VPnE4M8k3RiwAhX21i8m4w

And another fae fox trade - this one was for another really, really popular pet from the Slumber Party event I frequently got trades for. I don't think this was huge overpay but does speak to the worth of the dog:

trades/viewtrade.php?id=107232979&userid=296382&signature=H84B0zLqi7xHwPHFgs1dkA

--

This whole set has become pretty popular. I'm lucky to have adopted this guy directly in 2015 otherwise... don't know how I'd get him, haha.

--

Moon Dog also included in a larger list trade where I valued him pretty highly... probably at least .5MA? I just couldn't get him! Haha. There's a theme here of me using list pets to get these harder to find rares/very rares. I traded for him with an August PPS, auctioned off for 1.5-1.75nons here.

trades/viewtrade.php?id=109089498&userid=296382&signature=u9whNauciV3tc7A0px3-yQ

--

I LOVE this cutie and definitely overpaid rarity wise. I paid an older 09 ER... PLUS older items. This was alot.

trades/viewtrade.php?id=103518108&userid=296382&signature=YKdNWkvAsR9_ynNzKdNGpw

--

I hope this helps someone!

EDIT: Wait! I forgot the Lynx PPS because I literally sorted it into my "list" group... it's just that popular. I sort-of consider its worth to be .5MA. I paid a 1MA store for the Lynx + Red Halloween Cat PPS, valuing both at .5MA. I just default consider these pets list pets (along with the other PPS Halloween cats from that year) even though they didn't used to be on the old list.

trades/viewtrade.php?id=107904830&userid=296382&signature=ikPdVLZmdlgVQPj8B5sPLg
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𓆩★𓆪
• angst • any/all • adult • neurodivergent •
|
|
tired & silly grad student :~)
i'm kinda slow + socially anxious when it comes to DMs
thanks for understanding!
trades | free palestine
credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby house4hippo » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:02 pm

100% seconding the moon cow I can't BELIEVE I forgot about that guy. I get offers for mine every so often and I honestly feel like the 2014 cows in general are fairly sought after, which surprises me tbh given theyre just edited pony lineart (and everyones always beefing with the poor ponies). I don't really follow demand all that closely so some of these trades are downright shocking for me to look at 😭 that's not meant negatively though because I've 100% been there in the past. they might not fit the criteria for this thread but I've had a few INSANE overpay moments a long time ago that hurt to look back on!!
Hello there I am a big nerd and I am proud
I really like Subnautica, Gravity Falls, Undertale, and Pokemon
Feel free to trade with me! Have a nice day!
house4hippo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACat » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:26 pm

Once again the list has been updated!! Thank you so much to everyone who's contributed towards it thus far <3

If you have any pet suggestions to add, edits to make, or ideas for a better name for this thread, please let me know :3

I hope it's easy enough to read through and I've added links to the pets in the archive if you click on the images in case you want to add them to wishlists!
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ACat » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:38 am

Bumping to the front page!! Please suggest any pets to add or leave some trade examples :>
ACat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alky » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:47 pm

i literally fought demons trying to get the entire fae fox set, partly bc finding anyone who was willing to trade them was so hard. im not strict on demand and value and dates. i just trade pets based on whether i like their design enough, and they just happen to be the cute pets with debatable demand lol

brown fox
honestly i think this was a fair trade. i didn't really like the 2015 christmas dragons, and i didnt realize they had any special demand bc i had gotten them when they were released (i came back to cs after years away earlier this month to collect these foxes so i really had no concept of demand)

blue fox
i traded 3 2016 space dogs for this one. i also didn't know these had any special demand as i got them during the event lol, wasn't a fan of them so i let them go

purple fox
2019 store dragon :C

pink fox
i offered this heart sitting cat thing bc i didn't really like it, and i knew it had some value to it, but as far as i know its 1MA?

bee fox
this bee fox drove me crazy; it was almost impossible to find someone who was trading it, and no one would accept my offers without adding MORE despite the fact that i was already overpaying. luckily someone ended up offering to give it to me for just 15 c$ lol
these trades really just showcase the different values different players consider them to be worth imo

2016 fairy lion cub
roughly 2MA for this one, but i wasn't too fond of the store pets i traded, and finding someone who was trading this guy was impossible. im not too regretful abt it

2012 witch caterpillar

2012 cowboy caterpillar
75 c$
trades always open
active on & off ♡

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
alky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes