Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What do you think about the new rarities?

What? New rarities??
1%
I'm confused.
5%
I'm glad!
45%
I don't like them.
5%
It'll take some getting used to.
38%
IDK/Wanna vote >=D
6%

Total votes : 358

Re: Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Postby bark » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:56 pm

Congrats See_Air_Ruhh_! The joker is very hard to get :0

-----------------------

I've been collecting advent 2008, so far I'm 40/65!
I did try this at one point, but I lost interest sometime. Now I'm picking this back up, and determined to finish advent 2008.

This one is #40;
(Many thanks to rats! )

I'm pretty much out of fodder at the moment, so I plan on dressing them up in the meantime ❤️
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Never & Rush » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:53 pm

i got my favorite bwolf possibly on the whole site in a trade today, so now i'm down to 8 bwolves needed for a complete collection of them, and it feels surreal to be so close when a month or two ago i was missing over a hundred! i thought they might be a pretty easy collection for me to work on until i realized the peach and bee are included LOL

but yeah i need ideas for dressing this lovely up, i'm just so excited to finally have them <333

i've also been working on my deer collection and the last three have been so unexpectedly brutal to try to get!! but i finally traded for the 2016 space deer today <3
expensive little baby <3

but the dang fae mischief deer are the ones really eluding me for some reason. anyone else miss these and have trouble finding them after? even the many, many bwolves from fae mischief i needed for my bwolf collection were easier to find than these guys :0 i guess now i know that if i go on hiatus again i should at least come back for the summer event -w-
ImageImage
have been having chronic illness related issues, please forgive slow replies! -rush
✨Never's Flight Rising✨ ❄️Rush’s Flight Rising❄️
ImageImage
‼️ auctioning 2011 Medieval Faire Cooked Meat token ‼️
hi im Never, and Rush is a huge adorable loser <3
<333
Never & Rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby house4hippo » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:39 am

Never & Rush wrote:i got my favorite bwolf possibly on the whole site in a trade today, so now i'm down to 8 bwolves needed for a complete collection of them, and it feels surreal to be so close when a month or two ago i was missing over a hundred! i thought they might be a pretty easy collection for me to work on until i realized the peach and bee are included LOL

but yeah i need ideas for dressing this lovely up, i'm just so excited to finally have them <333

i've also been working on my deer collection and the last three have been so unexpectedly brutal to try to get!! but i finally traded for the 2016 space deer today <3
expensive little baby <3

but the dang fae mischief deer are the ones really eluding me for some reason. anyone else miss these and have trouble finding them after? even the many, many bwolves from fae mischief i needed for my bwolf collection were easier to find than these guys :0 i guess now i know that if i go on hiatus again i should at least come back for the summer event -w-
ImageImage

congratulations!! when I traded for my spiderwing bwolf back in the day it was "just" a low-tier advent list (and looking back at what I traded for him...ohh boy...😭 i don't regret it but it hurts to look back on), glad to see them in a bit more of a spotlight now. I just wish there were more dressup options tailored to them!! not a whole lot going on with mine but I think the witch doctor hats look really good on them, and if you want to go for an open-eye look on any bwolf really I've found the third eye items work pretty well in that regard.
Pet's name: Shadowheart (NEFT)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Hello there I am a big nerd and I am proud
I really like Subnautica, Gravity Falls, Undertale, and Pokemon
Feel free to trade with me! Have a nice day!
house4hippo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:16 am

Never & Rush wrote:i got my favorite bwolf possibly on the whole site in a trade today, so now i'm down to 8 bwolves needed for a complete collection of them, and it feels surreal to be so close when a month or two ago i was missing over a hundred! i thought they might be a pretty easy collection for me to work on until i realized the peach and bee are included LOL

expensive little baby <3

This one is one of my two favorite BW on the site. The 2014 Halloween hoodies fit them and I feel the reaper one is appropriate for it.

How much did you trade for the PPS deer? I have one that I want to trade off, but I'm not sure what the space event pets are going for right now.

My most recent grab from a month ago, 3k C$, 8 more to go
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby depressedanonymous, » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:21 am

I finally took the time to count the amount of pets I need for a full collection and I have 225 to go! So close, I'm hoping to have been finished by August. The most valuable pet I need is just 1 MA!
___
___

She/her, adult.
Trader, crosstrader, collector, rat enthusiast.
Fair Trade Thread | New "Rares List" | The "What's My Pet Worth?" Thread
___
___
depressedanonymous,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Never & Rush » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:39 am

house4hippo wrote:congratulations!! when I traded for my spiderwing bwolf back in the day it was "just" a low-tier advent list (and looking back at what I traded for him...ohh boy...😭 i don't regret it but it hurts to look back on), glad to see them in a bit more of a spotlight now. I just wish there were more dressup options tailored to them!! not a whole lot going on with mine but I think the witch doctor hats look really good on them, and if you want to go for an open-eye look on any bwolf really I've found the third eye items work pretty well in that regard.
Pet's name: Shadowheart (NEFT)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

thanks!! it’s such a good design idk i just love the little wispies and the simple colors. this is a really nice dress up for it! love the way you used the eye :0

Wookieinmashoo wrote:Image

This one is one of my two favorite BW on the site. The 2014 Halloween hoodies fit them and I feel the reaper one is appropriate for it.

How much did you trade for the PPS deer? I have one that I want to trade off, but I'm not sure what the space event pets are going for right now.

My most recent grab from a month ago, 3k C$, 8 more to go

that hoodie does look really nice too, thanks for the ideas!! i’ll have to go see if i have that one. love the other dress up too!

i probably overpaid for the deer tbh, i had such a hard time finding someone who was willing to trade it. this is what i paid, just a 2012 VR halloween event dog i happened to have an extra of and the person offering happened to have on their wishlist. i’m happy with it though. the space event pets are tough to find!

that said i finally got the two last deer i needed, so my deer collection is complete! :D i know it’s not the toughest species to collect compared to others, but having missed every event in recent years definitely upped the challenge.
have been having chronic illness related issues, please forgive slow replies! -rush
✨Never's Flight Rising✨ ❄️Rush’s Flight Rising❄️
ImageImage
‼️ auctioning 2011 Medieval Faire Cooked Meat token ‼️
hi im Never, and Rush is a huge adorable loser <3
<333
Never & Rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:59 am

Never & Rush wrote:
that hoodie does look really nice too, thanks for the ideas!! i’ll have to go see if i have that one. love the other dress up too!

i probably overpaid for the deer tbh, i had such a hard time finding someone who was willing to trade it. this is what i paid, just a 2012 VR halloween event dog i happened to have an extra of and the person offering happened to have on their wishlist. i’m happy with it though. the space event pets are tough to find!

that said i finally got the two last deer i needed, so my deer collection is complete! :D i know it’s not the toughest species to collect compared to others, but having missed every event in recent years definitely upped the challenge.

From what I've been seeing pets from certain events, namely the space, fae, and slumber party events. All summer events, so I'm wondering if people generally like these and hang on to them, or there's less participation. I don't think I've seen many people have a hard time finding Easter pets for instance. I recently looked at my trade fodder and I have no leftover pets from the slumber party, and I specifically remember the last of my malk fairy foxes going a few months ago.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:56 am

I hope this isn't an overstep, I really loved the Spreadsheet that Thornes made but hadn't been updated since early 2020 so I put in a little effort to do the little updating it needed! If this isn't okay I'll gladly remove the link but here's the updated version! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing It includes some sections with no pets (like the rest of 2024 and a few of the upcoming events like St. Patrick's Day) that will be denoted with a blue background. These blue background sections will have a "1" in the "Total Pets" column so there isn't an incomplete value that makes the calculation for the year unavailable. To utilize it, copy the whole sheet and paste into a document you can edit yourself. :) I'll try to keep this updated when I have the chance!

All credit goes to Thornes, I just added to what they had already done. :)

(Also, I'm totally trying for a completion but I'm so, so far away from it that I don't even want to show you guys my numbers. :') )
My trade thread!

Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby depressedanonymous, » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:14 am

✨🎊✨ You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
🎊 You've collected at least 14000 different pets! 🎉

screaming crying throwing up. i never thought i’d be here but i did it. before my 10 year CS anniversary too!!! thank you so much to everyone that helped me on the way. you are all amazing!
___
___

She/her, adult.
Trader, crosstrader, collector, rat enthusiast.
Fair Trade Thread | New "Rares List" | The "What's My Pet Worth?" Thread
___
___
depressedanonymous,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clayflower. » Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:42 pm

depressedanonymous, wrote:
✨🎊✨ You have collected every pet ever released!! ✨🎉✨
🎊 You've collected at least 14000 different pets! 🎉

screaming crying throwing up. i never thought i’d be here but i did it. before my 10 year CS anniversary too!!! thank you so much to everyone that helped me on the way. you are all amazing!

WOWIE congrats da richest B) i always give big kudos to anyone who finishes, i remember from so long ago when i was a teenager and you were around HAHA

and not too long ago i FINALLY finished my pps lion collection!! definitely one of my side projects that took awhile to complete - thanks sm to anyone who traded and gifted!!!

trade center
♡ says "dude" too much
♡ DC - Clayflower
♡ M • 2/13/2022
Clayflower.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me