A Guide Index ~ Posting Welcome!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: A Guide Index ~ Posting Welcome!

Postby crowfood » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:16 am

Where can I find values of storepets? People seem to have a general idea of it but I can’t find at list or similar that tells any value??

Crow / Lan , she/they
semi-inactive
art shop
oc sales
toyhouse
art queue

jessy ♥️
art by gravvekeeper
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GatheringRosesInSnow » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:53 am

I like to use this guide as a rough starting point because people do tend to place different values on their pets (check a few posts down the page)

Does anyone know where the official Nick rat names are - I have been unable to find a wiki page dedicated solely to Nick pets and while they're under the archives as rats, they're not on the 2010 rat names page either. Am wondering if I've overlooked somewhere obvious though, Thanks!

Edit: Thanks to iHolli found they are hiding out at the official unofficial rat names guide here but I hope we will get a more comprehensive Nick petname guide at some point in the future too
GatheringRosesInSnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelknives » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:17 pm

WOW what a cool thread i cant believe i just found it !! heres me posting the guide i made on items and their matching pets in case anyone wants it !!
angelknives

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:57 am

{I've just completed posting the new Official Unofficial rat name guide! Qhersek gave me permission to continue their work from the previous guide c:}
> Link! <

.Holli.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relara » Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:40 am

im really not sure where else to ask this but, does the scarcity of a pet determine its rarity? and for the nons, why did they go up from vr to omgsr if they can be obtained from the dec 18th box or why did the ur bee go down? one more question lol, but why are some really old (2010) store pets still very rare if they cant be obtained anymore? ty!
Relara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:17 pm

Relara wrote:im really not sure where else to ask this but, does the scarcity of a pet determine its rarity? and for the nons, why did they go up from vr to omgsr if they can be obtained from the dec 18th box or why did the ur bee go down? one more question lol, but why are some really old (2010) store pets still very rare if they cant be obtained anymore? ty!

Rarity of a pet is determined by the number of pets currently on active accounts! There are currently monthly rarity updates (which typically fall in line with the mid-month updates), which may affect the listed rarity value of certain pre-existing pets as well as providing rarities for newly released (full-grown) pets. We don't have firm numbers regarding how many of each pet outcome determines its rarity value or how long an account has to be inactive before its pets are not considered - at the very least, no numbers in the last ten or so years.
    Even if certain pets are re-released, if there are fewer of that pet (such as a non) than a no longer available 2010 store pet, then the re-released pet may be a higher rarity. ^^

You can see some of the ups and downs of pet rarities over the years in a couple of different resources:
    CS Rarity Change Archive
    Recent Rarity Change Archive

These two guides consider the above information in showcasing rarity based values of pets (very rare+):
    Guide to CS Rarities
    Guide to Trading Every CS Pet (formerly known as the Condensed CS Rarity List)
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rednomad » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:00 pm

I have a question,
and don't know where to ask it :?
Do items exist that fit for sitting Cats?
If so could someone please tell me the year so I can add it to my wishlist
Rednomad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RockinRiles » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:22 pm

Is there a guide or a resource that tells you how many pets there are for each month? Like I’m trying to keep my pet groups up to date, but having to go to the archive and count every pet for a month to see if I have the right amount in my group feels wrong. Maybe I’m lazy, though. :P
RockinRiles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverCervine » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:13 am

RockinRiles wrote:Is there a guide or a resource that tells you how many pets there are for each month? Like I’m trying to keep my pet groups up to date, but having to go to the archive and count every pet for a month to see if I have the right amount in my group feels wrong. Maybe I’m lazy, though. :P

yeah! Forum/viewtopic.php?p=131041865#p131041865
SilverCervine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sburb_player » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:17 pm

If you could please include this guide I spent way too long making and will spend even longer sorting by pattern/coat color X3
Realistic Cat Guide!

This guide includes all colorings/releases that could potentially be seen in a cat in real life, best used for finding the pet closest to your irl kitty C:
I'm really proud of this and i hope it helps someone out there.

Also staff should be shamed for the number of standard & dilute calicoes and calibies. It is out of control. We don't even have a real dipstick tuxedo yet (mitten, tail tip, nose+ mouth, and chest+belly markings)!
Happy Holidays!

**My Flight Rising Account**
**I am a holibomber**
**I have given 3 bombs, 1 nuke!**
Help Me Collect
Every CS Pet!
Over 400 Pets In Trading!

LOOK AT HIM!

Trading old advents '14-'16 for Hanukah pps horse!
sburb_player

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me