A Guide Index ~ Posting Welcome!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: A Guide Index ~ Posting Welcome!

Postby Solloby » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:32 am

Here's a Spider Rarity Guide for no real reason ~
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4901162
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ButterflyChaser » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:12 am

Is there a one for bunnies collected before 2017?
Im trying to figure out if this was a "free" release or one of the banner bunnies from 2009?

This determines what group it should be organized in.
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Looking for: Halloween 2019 pets. I have tokens but missed the trade in times due to no internet access the end of October.
ButterflyChaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:32 am

ButterflyChaser wrote:Is there a one for bunnies collected before 2017?
Im trying to figure out if this was a "free" release or one of the banner bunnies from 2009?

Not to my knowledge, but that one was free according to this thread.
-fireflii
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ButterflyChaser » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:44 am

kivr & fireflii wrote:
ButterflyChaser wrote:Is there a one for bunnies collected before 2017?

Not to my knowledge, but that one was free according to this thread.
-fireflii

Thank you. I'll keep it in its current group then.
Looking for: Halloween 2019 pets. I have tokens but missed the trade in times due to no internet access the end of October.
ButterflyChaser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby helonational » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:38 am

There are more, but I am still looking for the PPS guide...<3
helonational

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtemisFox04 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:10 pm

Hoping this is the right place. How do I determine how much a MA would go for? Like with the new rarities and such (very rare & extremely rare).
ArtemisFox04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurou » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:10 am

I hope this is the right place for asking this, but: Is there any up-to-date resource on species numbers?? As in: "there are 1000 cats, 700 adult ones, 100 pps and 200 epps"(bad example I know) and this for all species? Or at least a guide on total pets for each species, without documentation of their stage? How do other collectors of specific species handle that?? Meticulously count every single one via archive?? (just to mess up and having to start all over again lol couldn't be me-)

Edit: Omg thank you so much!!! This is insanely helpful! <3
Last edited by Kurou on Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Image ImageImageImageImage
Kurou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lennie » Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:42 am

Kurou wrote:I hope this is the right place for asking this, but: Is there any up-to-date resource on species numbers?? As in: "there are 1000 cats, 700 adult ones, 100 pps and 200 epps"(bad example I know) and this for all species? Or at least a guide on total pets for each species, without documentation of their stage? How do other collectors of specific species handle that?? Meticulously count every single one via archive?? (just to mess up and having to start all over again lol couldn't be me-)

This is the most meticulously broken down guide for species numbers: *NEW* How many pets are on CS? {Pet Collecting/Sorting Help}
    Numbers have been updated through the end of 2023 and the running user (IsABlueBean) has previously taken requests for more specific lineart breakdowns - caterpillar, sitting (Tess) cats, cows, etc.

There is also a user guide by DaDwarf which breaks down yearly totals by species release per month: A Complete Pet Collection Count Guide (2022/2023 counted).
    I would say the first is particularly helpful if you are looking for breakdowns by species while the latter is helpful if you are looking for breakdowns by year. ^^
|x|x|x┌─────────────┐
|x|x|x|x|they / he | trades
|x|x|x||||||||||||||cs help
|x|x|x└─────────────┘
|x|x|||"the hunt is everything,
|xand the pack is always ready
"
Lennie
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mekka » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:23 pm

Lennie wrote:
Kurou wrote:I hope this is the right place for asking this, but: Is there any up-to-date resource on species numbers?? As in: "there are 1000 cats, 700 adult ones, 100 pps and 200 epps"(bad example I know) and this for all species? Or at least a guide on total pets for each species, without documentation of their stage? How do other collectors of specific species handle that?? Meticulously count every single one via archive?? (just to mess up and having to start all over again lol couldn't be me-)

This is the most meticulously broken down guide for species numbers: *NEW* How many pets are on CS? {Pet Collecting/Sorting Help}
    Numbers have been updated through the end of 2023 and the running user (IsABlueBean) has previously taken requests for more specific lineart breakdowns - caterpillar, sitting (Tess) cats, cows, etc.

There is also a user guide by DaDwarf which breaks down yearly totals by species release per month: A Complete Pet Collection Count Guide (2022/2023 counted).
    I would say the first is particularly helpful if you are looking for breakdowns by species while the latter is helpful if you are looking for breakdowns by year. ^^

To add on to this, although I don't have a thread about it I have compiled the complete collection and individual species into a Google Sheets that helps generate a percentage of the collection you've completed as well as giving a number missing! It's based off of work that user Thornes did, however they only did the complete collection up to part way through 2020. I took their format and brought it up to date as well as doing the individual species breakdown sheets. :) All of them are for sure up to date as of 4/10/24, though I do (about once a week) update everything with the new releases! To utilize the Sheets, simply select the entire section you wish to utilize, copy, and paste into a Google Sheets or Excel Spreadsheet you can edit. Go through and *only* edit the number of pets you have in the "Completed" column, if you try to edit some of the other columns you can "break" the equations I've written in. The first page is the Complete Collection and along the bottom are labeled tabs for the species sheets! If you want anything in specific (like number of 2nd Gen pets, or specific line arts only) please let me know! I'm trying to decide what to break down next! If you're looking for specifically adult vs PPS vs EPPS I can start crunching those numbers but I'll need some time so please PM me with a specific species you're looking for and I can get started right away!
My trade thread!

Image October 2023 Image February 2024 Image June 2023 Image June 2023 Image August 2023 {PPS}
Image February 2022 Image Internet Event 2022 Image Halloween 2023
Lady Mekka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kth » Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:14 am

Hello there!!

I wanted to know whether there were any good oekaki guides/resources?

I know there is one editable thread linked on here, but I would love to find some good resources on brushes/techniques/tips & tricks etc.

Thanks!

⋆☆⋆
kth | adult player | flight rising
"I got dreams but I can't make myself believe them"

kth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me