last known ftt! Be sure to head to the new thread!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: The "Is this a fair trade?" Thread

Postby Mewfle » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:01 pm

2016 wrote:Anyone know what the shima goes for these days?

Roughly about a mid-advent ^^ Sometimes a low september ish

no
Mewfle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby linnbergg » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Oshawott8888 wrote:
\\\ wrote:

im on the other side and would like some help too!

(keep in mind that omgsr's cannot be on the sept list,
      and the bun willbe moved in some while)

i'm not completely trustworthy, and i'm not completely sure what the bun goes for right now, but i believe the side with the eat me and drink me set + 2 ravens is over? cuz ravens are valued at around 3 nons each, i think? so thats 6 nons already, and i believe the eat me/drink me set is around 1 non total? so unless the bun goes for 7 nons+ then it would be over
(u should ask for another opinion as i'm not completely trustworthy ;_;)

Please do not give false advice. The raven does not even rarely go for 1 non, let alone the value of 3 nons. It's currently valued at about sorbet level and can SOMETIMES get a non. The skelebun doesn't have anything set right now, I don't believe, and I'm not knowledgeable enough on what it has been going for to give an answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my response

Actually No the raven is traded for a non+ a lot of times . The raven I just traded I got offered more than a non most of the time I wouldnt ever trade one for a sorbet. So id say you are over with the bun (though im not exactly sure what the bun is going for).Anyways the raven doesnt just go for a non sometimes so dont go for something under like a sorbet or anything less than a non+ some. Just like you said please dont give out false advice, if you havent had a raven recently and dont know the demand please dont try and give advice like this.
^
linnbergg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niragi » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:20 pm

Skysa wrote:Would this be a fair trade?

I want to trade off my advent list cat for some items on my wishlist and I know it doesn't have too bad demand so I'd like an around fair trade if possible ^^
Thanks for any help!

Niragi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby linnbergg » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Skysa wrote:

I want to trade off my advent list cat for some items on my wishlist and I know it doesn't have too bad demand so I'd like an around fair trade if possible ^^
Thanks for any help!

Unfair to the advent. The items dont add up to the cats value what so ever.
^
linnbergg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Niragi » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:24 pm

linnbergg wrote:
Skysa wrote:

Thanks for any help!

Unfair to the advent. The items dont add up to the cats value what so ever.

Thanks a lot for the answer!

Niragi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:28 pm

aktori wrote:
aktori wrote:
aktori wrote:Is this trade fair?
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... uw-vuqqNfg

Thank you in advance
Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby §tormbringer » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:30 pm

aktori wrote:
aktori wrote:
aktori wrote:Is this trade fair?
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... uw-vuqqNfg

Thank you in advance

Unfair to them rarity and demand wise. Malk wolves have very good demand.
§tormbringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:40 pm

linnbergg wrote:
Please do not give false advice. The raven does not even rarely go for 1 non, let alone the value of 3 nons. It's currently valued at about sorbet level and can SOMETIMES get a non. The skelebun doesn't have anything set right now, I don't believe, and I'm not knowledgeable enough on what it has been going for to give an answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my response

Actually No the raven is traded for a non+ a lot of times . The raven I just traded I got offered more than a non most of the time I wouldnt ever trade one for a sorbet. So id say you are over with the bun (though im not exactly sure what the bun is going for).Anyways the raven doesnt just go for a non sometimes so dont go for something under like a sorbet or anything less than a non+ some. Just like you said please dont give out false advice, if you havent had a raven recently and dont know the demand please dont try and give advice like this.

The demand of the Raven has currently died down to a sorbet, and yes can get a non. I did not say that it can't get a non, but keeping it's demand up there is not reasonable.
It is valued at a sorbet currently.
So yes, it can get a non. It's demand a couple months ago was a non, however demand dies down. Some can value it at more, demand is between users. Saying it's not worth anything less than a non+ however, is false. It ranges from sorbet and up to non.
Also keep in mind your Raven was for auction. Auctions tend to draw in some extreme overpay, which is where the 'raven is worth a non' demand actually stemmed from.
Last edited by ElementalInsanity on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby §tormbringer » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:49 pm

\\\ wrote:
\\\ wrote:

im on the other side and would like some help too!

(keep in mind that omgsr's cannot be on the sept list,
      and the bun willbe moved in some while)

If valuing the eat/drink me set at 3 sorbs and the raven dogs at 2 each, this side adds up to 7 sorbs. I'd say that is probably overpay, but it is hard to tell with the change. There are probably people willing to pay that right now, but as to whether or not that is what it should be going for... It will be hard to tell before it is moved.
Last edited by §tormbringer on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
§tormbringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me