Staff Litter Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Staff Litter Discussion Thread

Postby Scyfir » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:25 pm

alrighty, sooo my favorites :D

I normally like the heavier edited ones more, but this one is just the most adorable pup i have ever seen. absolutely love the eyes and butterfly and th shade of red that was used for the overcoat. the little accents of green just make it perfect. at first the tail bothered me a bit, but the more i look at it, the more i like it :thumbup:

I absolutely love the way the horns, wings, ears and tail are designed. and gnerally, i'm a huge fan of devils, demons, vampires, etc etc. also, the scratches on his cheek just make it look even cooler, and the flame- perfection <3

what's it with me that i love the simpler ones so much this year?! :lol: but this sunny, peachy little fluffball is just too cute to not end up on my fav list. look at that expression! just look at it! and that extra fluff, so cute! and i honestly can't even express how freakin much i love th ears. he just reminds me of peaches and ice cream and summer in italy...love it! :D

okay, my argumntation is getting funny at this point: i hate red bull, and i love this cow because it reminds me of it :lol; thing is, my father always used to drink red bull when we drove to italy for holidays, and this guy just brings back so many great memories :D

i knew right before it even grew into pup stage, that sketchi's pup would end up on my list again. sketch, your designs never fail to impress me. i love the style that was used for this one, the wings, the glowy horns, the funny expression...he's awesome! :D
Scyfir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby v1s10ns » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:58 pm

I love so many of the pets! I got 27 of them without trading, and two very generous people gave me these cuties!
Image Thank you kira yagami!
Image Image
Thank you Takura.!

I have so many favorites! Some of them that I really liked are these ones!!

When I first saw this one in the archives, I didn't really think much of it. But now I am comparing it to the other outcomes and seeing how I like it better. I love how the beautiful green eyes compliment the shades of red used in its fur.

I like this one not because it is super pretty, but moreso because it looks creative and silly. It reminds me of candy!

Okay, this one is just hilarious! I never expected this thing to grow into a bull! It reminds me of red bull, because it is a red bull and has wings xD Pretty self explanatory but.. my only question is, what is that hand print on its shoulder? Bulls don't have hands.

This pupper just has a sweet and beautiful design. This one was one of my favorites from the start! I love the vine things.

I like the soft and hazy design of this one. It reminds me of clouds at the beach when the sun is just rising and the sky is that pretty pink color.

This one is just adorable! I like its derpy design and funny expression. It looks like its saying, "What? I'm normal. You're the weird one!"

This one is amazing. It looked small and strange at first, and I didn't take much notice of it. But look at its outcome! It is truly beautiful. It kind of seems like it is trying to say that you should expose your inner beauty!

This pupper is unique and cool. It is like it is going to take off and fly away! I like the owl-bird theme. I guessed Saikiyo had made this one!

So many cool puppers! I loved this years staff pets!
achitoki#9447
v1s10ns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmberzTale » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:47 am

My all time favorite pet would have to be this one <3
Amazing lines, amazing design, amazing everything <3
..Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
xxxx. I'm Ember! lights off
xxxxxxxxxxxI'm a huge fan of the Vampire
xxx Diaries! I love Katherine Pierce!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/Her - Scorpio
╚══════════════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x.emberocsfurry-pawscredit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

EmberzTale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:16 am

My favorite by far is the owl. It is just so amazing! Normally I get stuck on choosing multiples as my favorite but this time it was so easy. I am a huge owl fan. I hoard the other staff pet owl (2014). The artist did a fantastic job! I hope to see more of your work next year c:
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:19 pm

Every pet is amazing

I love lots of line edits! So pretty ty much every pet had at least some line edits!
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Klaxxiva » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:20 pm

My favourite this year was this cutie!

I adore his theme and cheeky grin.

I am also rather partial to
ImageImage
ImageImage

But the whole litter was adorable, and collecting all the outcomes is always exciting. ❤
Arthur | he/his | gay | UK

i am a proud gay trans man and i will not deal with anti-LGBTQIA+ people. please do not interact with me in any way if you are that kind of person.

Klaxxiva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F-22 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:00 pm

I noticed that on the hint thing that Berkshire's wasn't claimed
Is this pet Berkshire's?

Pet's name: Sacha
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮

ImageImageImage
█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █
F-22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChocolateKittens » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:30 pm

Toxic}Hyena{ wrote:I noticed that on the hint thing that Berkshire's wasn't claimed
Is this pet Berkshire's?

Pet's name: Sacha
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Yes it is. A of the staff litter have been in the archives for ages, and you can see them here: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/archive/2016/September/
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ChocolateKittens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me