January Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: January Discussion Thread

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:14 pm

I missed my GUPPS as well. I don't think I got one any year I've been here. Luckily I had an extra PPS of the horses and someone traded me a GUPPS for it. I wish everyone luck still looking for it.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legoless » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:33 pm

Was kinda expecting the white pup to have a crazy design, considering how hard it was to trade for.
ImageImageImage Discord
CapriCoon wrote:AHH MY WORDS SUDDENLY POOFED INTO LEGO'S SIG.

legoless wrote:What sort of loser sig quotes himself?
legoless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThunderCedar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:54 pm

The new year GUPPS I keep seeing it it's not that hard to get. I got one in my original two then I traded it off and managed to get another one from someone else

This dude was by far the biggest nightmare. I really didn't want to pay what I did but alas I just had to cause I was desperate.
ᔱ ᔲ ᔳ ᔴ
ThunderCedar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parmaq » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:47 pm

ghosting wrote:
Queenie! wrote:Actually, it seems more like a macaroni than a rockhopper. Look at the "beak" design on its snout. It has a pink gradient on it, which rockhoppers don't have, but macaronis do.

ah, i didn't even see that - i was on mobile earlier and the image was too small to see that detail... at this point i have no clue any more >_<;;

aaaaaaaa, Nadine, please gift us with your divine knowledge (plus, i'd be nice to get confirmation on the rest of the penguin horses, too, now that the entire litter has grown!)

From the coloration of the beak it is more likely a macaroni. The chick coloration is also brownish with a white belly, so i would think it is a macaroni.
but a confirmation would be nice :)
I totaly love this month natural adopts, tanagers, bears and penguins. Thank you! :thumbup:
Image[/url]
parmaq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gren » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:39 am

ghosting wrote:

@Spearow
    aw, yeesss, just look at that goofy critter :'> i wasn't expecting the mane to resemble the rockhopper's crown but it's a clever way to encorporate the design.

and the final pup from the troublesome litter has grown at last! another beauty, to no surprise <3

"the troublesome litter" :lol: ... I think they should officially call the litter from this month, the troublesome litter because of reasons. Can we please?!??
ALL the split outcomes, it was really interesting trying to get all the outcomes for sure. I love the final outcome (white with black tail dog) and the smudge pup final growth too. The pets this month though were pretty awesome, even the rats! :D
Gren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frostseraph » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:39 am

I wound up extremely overpaying in C$(like 380) for my new year GUPPS so I wouldn't have to worry about it. And I think I actually have all the dogs and cats for this month after some swapping
Frostseraph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥RaspberryRedPanda♥ » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:48 am

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I just woke up to see THIS beautiful Fennec Fox I didn't notice yesterday - I'M IN LOOOOVE :D :D :D
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage Credits: © © ©
♥RaspberryRedPanda♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windi_1 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:53 am

Gren wrote:
ghosting wrote:

@Spearow
    aw, yeesss, just look at that goofy critter :'> i wasn't expecting the mane to resemble the rockhopper's crown but it's a clever way to encorporate the design.

and the final pup from the troublesome litter has grown at last! another beauty, to no surprise <3

"the troublesome litter" :lol: ... I think they should officially call the litter from this month, the troublesome litter because of reasons. Can we please?!??
ALL the split outcomes, it was really interesting trying to get all the outcomes for sure. I love the final outcome (white with black tail dog) and the smudge pup final growth too. The pets this month though were pretty awesome, even the rats! :D

Nah... the Avalon Scroll litter. One pet that is troublesome is the last rat to grow. It still evades me.
Windi_1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:17 am

I did pretty good with this month's dogs. I only missed one outcome from only one litter! This guy is the one I'm missing. ^^

I loved this litter! So simple yet so beautiful! These two have to be my favorites.

ImageImage
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:51 am

I kind of forgot to post about the horse litter that was released this month. As many had already guessed during the beginning of the month, they're based on penguins. I've made a list below of what penguin each horse was based on. ^^

Emporer:
    ImageImage

Chinstrap:
    ImageImage

Magellanic:

Macaroni:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me