Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What do you think about the new rarities?

What? New rarities??
2%
I'm confused.
5%
I'm glad!
45%
I don't like them.
5%
It'll take some getting used to.
38%
IDK/Wanna vote >=D
5%

Total votes : 371

Re: Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Thread and Poll!* ♡

Postby Fae » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:58 pm

What are your goals on CS? I really want to complete my B-Wolf Collection & Get the Eat Me Dog & Moon Tree Dog

How close are you to completion? For Bwolves? Just missing UR Peach & UR Bee (Both use the B-Wolf Lineart so technically, they are B-Wolves). Otherwise I've achieved every single outcome, minus the current month.

How long have you worked on this goal? I've been dreaming of Eat Me Dog for years but idk how I'll get one. I'd have to re-evaluate my current collection and see what I'm willing to part with. I unfortunately ham stringed myself wth trading and only have some re-releases and 2010 rares rather than anything from 08 or 09 to trade. I also have never understood the rarity list fully and with the changes I'm more confused than ever what people mean.
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:20 am

Front page has been updated with any information pmed to me from users wanting to be added to our fun little collection section. =) happy collecting y’all.
I’ve been pmed a few times about possibly adding a section for complete collections by species? Would y’all be interested in that? I’m not too sure how feasible it would be for me to keep updated as you can see I’m rarely on now, but would love to hear if there’s much interest. ^_^
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:19 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:Front page has been updated with any information pmed to me from users wanting to be added to our fun little collection section. =) happy collecting y’all.
I’ve been pmed a few times about possibly adding a section for complete collections by species? Would y’all be interested in that? I’m not too sure how feasible it would be for me to keep updated as you can see I’m rarely on now, but would love to hear if there’s much interest. ^_^

I'd be interested in something like that, since aside from two URs on the B-Wolf lineart, I'd like to show my collection
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:04 pm

ElementalInsanity wrote:Front page has been updated with any information pmed to me from users wanting to be added to our fun little collection section. =) happy collecting y’all.

I can make a Google doc! I'm well versed on the program, you can link it on the thread and I can keep it updated ❤️

I'll send a PM to you as well.
---------------------

(Another section to prevent double posting)

@t w i x your lion collection really came along!! I'm super close to completing mine, I just got my last listie (non store) thanks to a super cool user!

I've already have all the PPS lions (store/non store) and the UR. Now I'm just completing a small handful of stores, and a couple of 2009 Christmas lions :0
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FreddyCenobite » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:52 pm

Image Image

I now have a complete balloon set!! My blue has been so lonely for so long. I didn’t expect to find the non and pink so easily either. They've been such little jerks in terms of finding any balloon, really.
Basic info:
Pet of the moment:

Disabled adult She/Her Dog mom Ex-retiree
Movie geek Horror fan Halloween lover
My hoards Trade thread Offsite thread
My FRHow close I am to a full CS set
RIP my little butthead ♥️
CS TikoMy Tiko

If I haven’t responded to offer(s), it means I’m thinking
Last half of my user: Sen-uh-bite (send without the “d”)
Prefer no random PMs unless it's about offers
FreddyCenobite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Llazybonezz » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:56 pm

i’m so close to finishing my pps cat collection ( i’m including lion cubs as well as the malk pps cat)
the august pps alludes me as well as the Ur bengal….. the Ur galaxy and dragon cat pps were surprisingly easy though. been having a hard time finding people willing to trade them
they/them | Scorpio | Art Shop
Llazybonezz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bark » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:00 am

Llazybonezz wrote:i’m so close to finishing my pps cat collection ( i’m including lion cubs as well as the malk pps cat)
the august pps alludes me as well as the Ur bengal….. the Ur galaxy and dragon cat pps were surprisingly easy though. been having a hard time finding people willing to trade them

Congrats on your progress!! PPS cats and lions are difficult to get. I'll keep an eye out for them for ya :)

This one from 2016 was hard to find, but managed to get to finish my 2016 collection;

--------------------

Speaking of my collection, I completed 2015 pet wise, and collected all the free items in 2014 recently! I'm also 2 lions away from collecting all the lions c:
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrinus » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:15 am

I am very excited to have some tarantulas this Halloween. My tarantula collection has been completed for years, and it hasn't seen any new babies in that time. Really glad the lines haven't gone away for good.
Currently Seeking:
Cobweb Bunny
Cyrinus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:21 pm

Pet's name: Joan || httf
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I am SCREAMING. I just got this gal and I am literally OVER THE MOON!! one huge milestone closer to a full true date collection- this should mean only 43 pets left!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby youngster joey » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:45 am

i was feeling really hopeless about the progress of my staff litter collection but i took another look at my numbers and it's actually not that bad besides the 09s. 2012-21 is all complete! the cats are also all completely finished. i also don't know why 2022 wasn't complete for some reason one of the outcomes just didn't make it into my wishlist 😭 how embarrassing....

if any other staff litter collectors see this 👀 i have a group with all my extra litter outcomes from the years i have been on here feel free to come take a peek i am willing to trade them for very easy wishlist stuff for my mini collections lol i loooove collecting themed stuff here i can't stop making themed groups!!! i have celestial and rainbows and plushie and plants and food and .... isnt there one more... oh yes. ocean. :) i love this site. very tempted to make a spooky one too but im avoiding it cause i think im just gonna group some of my legs by holiday eventually.
youngster joey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me