Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby Hekomi » Fri May 30, 2014 2:43 am

bramble- claw wrote:
to anyone - if you had to design a advent - or UR' pet- fruit - or mostly anything- what would you most likely design? C:

also to anyone - what is your fav. thing to do offline? Like activitys - meaning anything outside of online stuff C:

UR Fruit... I really want a pineapple, lol! :)

My favourite thing? I love spending time with my boyfriend or playing with my hamsters. :) I also sing, but that's sometimes more of a chore than fun!
*Do not PM me for CS help. Send a ticket instead.*

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
I have received 53 gifts.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Fri May 30, 2014 3:35 am

bramble- claw wrote:
to anyone - if you had to design a advent - or UR' pet- fruit - or mostly anything- what would you most likely design? C:

UR scythe. If I could make anything silly, I'd probably go for a piece of toast or something. UR toast ftw. 8D

bramble- claw wrote:
also to anyone - what is your fav. thing to do offline? Like activitys - meaning anything outside of online stuff C:

Shopping and then going out for tea with my friends. Or just generally hanging out with friends is always good. I like to be around my goofballs. <3
Last edited by Verdana on Fri May 30, 2014 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dana's stamp of approval for UR toast
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandle » Fri May 30, 2014 3:59 am

Clear. wrote:to anyone:
what is/are your favorite pet(s) on here?

My favourite pet would have to be this guy:

Because top hats. So much yes.

bramble- claw wrote:

Y'know, I think DoctorDraca has a spiffing idea with UR toast so i'm going to go ahead and agree with that. So long as it's smothered in jam ^.^ And in regards to activities offline; I play rugby and I'm also looking for a new tennis group to join, aside from that, I enjoy writing poetry and short stories (not that i ever finish them!), fangirling over fictional characters (both OCs and book/tv show charries) and cats. Because cats are without doubt an activity. So much stroking and tummy tickling to be done c:
Pandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Fri May 30, 2014 4:25 am

UR Toast with PB and jam sounds good.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phagocytosis » Fri May 30, 2014 4:34 am

To anyone :

What is that one thing that attracted you to play CS?
Phagocytosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hekomi » Fri May 30, 2014 4:56 am

♥chuwy♥ wrote:To anyone :

I initially joined a while back, played for a month, then forgot about it. Probably someone on wajas had a pet in their signature.

Then a friend on a roleplaying forum I owned showed the site to me and I found that account. :) I was going through a rough time both IRL and online, and this was kinda my "safe haven". Then I made friends.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 53 people.
Hekomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credence » Fri May 30, 2014 5:07 am

To: Everyone

What are the parts of your position that you love and hate the most?
credence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Verdana » Fri May 30, 2014 5:16 am

Warriors For Life wrote:to anyone :
how does it feels like to be on the CS team?

Depends on the day :'D

No, I'm joking. It's always great. The team is an amazing bunch of people with a huge variety of experiences and personalities. I love being a part of it.

bramble- claw wrote:

UR toast, yes yes yes! Don't forget the butter!
I've been begging for a UR cactus for a while now. With a smiley little flower on it. I've yet to see it happen.

Let's see, I like watching Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, Bones (and the Saddle Club, but that's kinda embarrassing so let's not repeat it); I like playing World of Warcraft...
Wait, 'not online'? What's that?
I love riding horses (I've been doing it since I was probably about nine) and I still ride once a week. I do yoga regularly too. I love to cook (see 'I love to EAT'). I also really enjoy reading and writing (both roleplaying with friends and just writing for myself), I sculpt and draw a little when the mood hits. I also go mad over any sort of animal or plant and want to keep it. Even if it's poisonous. And I found it in the residence shower.

A Random Moustache wrote:To Anyone:
What does your custom pets look like? (I'm curious of who owned the rock sent to the pound OuO)

I have Marici:
Pet's name: Marici
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

She's based on an abused perlino mare we have at my yard back home. I was working with her last year before I left. Spotty did the butt stripes for me. Thanks Spotty!

♥chuwy♥ wrote:To anyone :

Animals. I am not a complicated person XD I didn’t even use the forums until mid-2010, I think.
I joined the site because pretty pets and lots of things to hoard and collect, but stayed because of everything else that CS has to offer.

credence wrote:

I love being able to help and make a difference. I like knowing that I can help the team, but also help the majority of CS by making a friendly environment for everyone. I love being able to solve people's problems. Being able to peek behind the scenes is cool, too.

I think I probably hate warning people the most. I hate it. I hate it so much because I know that behind the screen there's someone else getting the warning, and it's either scary or upsetting or frustrating. Whatever it is, it's never nice. Nobody likes getting warned. I know I have to do it sometimes, but I try to avoid it if I can.
That, and the approval queue. I HATE the approval queue. You guys don't see it, but that thing can stack up to 100 or 200 posts on a bad day, each of which has to be checked. So whenever your post is taking a while to come through, please know that we are doing our best!
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Devonsona » Fri May 30, 2014 5:21 am

to: everyone
do you think i would have a chnace to do a artist or should i try improvment
Y O U T U B ED E V I A N T A R TR E D P E T SS O N G
𝑻 𝒉 𝒐 𝒖 𝒈 𝒉 𝒕 𝑰 ' 𝒅 𝒃 𝒆 𝒅 𝒆 𝒂 𝒅 𝒃 𝒚 𝒏 𝒐 𝒘
T U M B L RS P O T I F Y M I XB O Y F R I E N DP E T S
Devonsona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Fri May 30, 2014 5:47 am

credence wrote:

I love being able to really help out. I was beginning to lose interest in CS a few months before applications opened. I don't know if I would have quit, but I was beginning to think along those lines simply because I had run out of things to do to keep myself busy on the site. Becoming a moderator changed my entire outlook and renewed my interest in ways I can't even explain.

Sometimes it can be really difficult to maintain a neutral position in some matters simply because everyone has their own opinions and ideals, some of which resonate more with my own than others. Learning to set aside my own opinions in the face of difficult situations has been no easy matter, but necessary for the job.
Ooh, just read Dana's answer, yeah, approval queue trumps all in level of hatred. Necessary, but holy mackerel that thing can stack up and takes forever to clear
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me