Hi :)

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Hi :)

Postby twirley » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:41 am

Hello,

I'm twirley from Germany. I think ... my English is a disaster :oops: . ... but I love the pets from CS. the dogs are soooo sweet <3
My sister already is a member from CS and I have her pets always admired. Now .... I could not resist :lol:
twirley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hi :)

Postby Gene » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Your English isn't that bad! It had great grammar and I think you're doing very well. =) Check out the International Board - I'm sure there's other that speak in German (as long as you're in Germany) and you may even be able to touch up on your English, if you want. (I personally think you're doing fine, though :P)
Pet's name: Henry ♂

ISO: Random trades • PPS Dragon CatWishlist
Have: 4500+ pets • 140C$
Fast replies!
Gene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kivr & fireflii » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Welcome to CS! Your English seems pretty good to me. ^-^ Like 18 said, there's an International board, and we actually have a lot of German speakers including one of our moderators, Sorren Fey. :3 There's also a few good threads to look at: Must Read Topics, Tips, and Newbie Helpers. The Newbie Helpers can answer questions and direct you to threads and such if you need to find something (their names are in a salmon color). I think it'll help you improve your English, but if you're having trouble, I'm positive one of the German Speakers (mainly found in the German thread in the International Board) wouldn't mind help you.
kivr centers | fireflii signs
kivr & fireflii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WildDragonfly » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Hello twirley, welcome to ya!

No worries! Your English seems great to me from what I've read so far :D
    Oh, yes the pets here are so, very irresistible :thumbup: It is good to know that you will have your sister here to help you out.

I hope you are both having fun ^^

Sorry if I've worried anyone. I'm not dead, just too busy to do my usual leisure activities online. Real life always catches up with you lol.
If you have any questions please ask another one of our awesome General Helpers
<3
WildDragonfly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me