MODS NEEDED - UPDATE: APPLICATIONS CLOSED

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: MODS NEEDED - Please read

Postby Minaethiel » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:07 pm

Why do you want to be a moderator here?: I believe I have the expierience and the love of Chicken Smoothie to meet your standards of expectations, and have the ability to help members in need ^_^
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: I have! Wild Equines and here Running Wild I'm a Record Keeper on Wild Equines, and a Co-Admin on Running Wild
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?: Ever since I discovered Chicken Smoothie a couple weeks ago (I know, not very long :oops: ), i've fallen in love with the adoptables. I've actually collected them all, and my brother is quite the collector himself ^_^ hehe
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: I can visit every day if you need me to! I get on Wild Equines and Running Wild 7 days a week for at least 15 minutes.
Any other comments?: Nope, other than Chicken Smoothie rocks!
Lion of the Day
Lion Collection Complete As Of 12/31/19

ImageImageImage
Mods, my sister is Librascal, and we both share an IP
Minaethiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay » Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:16 pm

Why do you want to be a moderator here: Because I want to help the site, and because I clearly like this forum. It`s pretty nice and active. Helping you, solving the newbies`s doubts about anything and clean all the spam is also why I want to at least try to be a Mod.

Have you ever been an moderator of any other forum,if so please link to it: Nope.

How long have you being visiting Chciken Smoochie?: For about 3 weeks, end of July, in other words.

How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: Everyday, for about 3-6 hours per day.

Any other comments: I do not expect for me to be a mod, as I haven`t talked to you much, Tess. I also do not post alot, but I am always watching all threads. My english is also not perfect, being that I am not an english user. I won`t get mad if you don`t select me as a mod, because... Well, there`s alot of people here that could be good mods. :D And, like many, many people said, I love both your adoptables and your forum, keep the good work with it~!

xxxxxImage Image
x

x
x
x
x
x
x

gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sketchymurr » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:25 pm

See, Tess, what you do, is pick a moderator or two, then tell them to pick the others. XDD Delegating, here we come!

Hah. XD Good luck choosing. And sorting. And not drowning.

You have quite the fan stuff going.
sketchymurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Callie » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Why do you want to be a moderator here?: If you need someone's help, I'm more than willing to. X3 It isn't like I'm not online all the time.
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: Not so much anymore. I use to be one here, but they've closed. D=
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?: Hm... I'm not sure. o.O' That must be bad.
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: 7days, unless a job pops up
Any other comments?: -insert super cool coment here- =D
Oh hi.
PMs about "giving" you pets, or my "large number" of pets will be ignored. Silly geese. It's a collection site. =3 Besides, I've been here a long time. I'm going to have a lot of pets just because of that.
Callie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Playing-Koi » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:34 am

Why do you want to be a moderator here?: I really enjoy the site and would love to help out any way I can. I also am in the process of starting my own web site, so I think it would be a good experience for me.
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it:no
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?:A few weeks now, but I know my way around a forum well
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?:5 or 6
Any other comments?:I really love the site, and even though I am new I will do the absolute best that I can. Also, I am a long term member of another forum, have many friends that are mods (so I do know a bit about the job) and I always follw the rules.

Thanks for considering me
Image Image
Playing-Koi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pokesav » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:17 am

Hi Tess Why do you want to be a moderator here?:Your My Friend
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it:Yes http://pokesavforums.motionforum.net I'm an admin there.
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?:Since Legoless told me about it
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: 4 out of 7
Any other comments?: I like pie I'm good with posting Um I own a website I like pie uh I am friends with Jc4x4 from a Very popular website

-pokesav/Hunterbug(My full name)
Pokesav

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rookie » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:53 pm

Hi Tess
Why do you want to be a moderator here?:I realy like this site and i want to help new people here
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it:no, but i have good contacts with a mod of http://www.pokeplushies.com , i know how they work
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?:since the site was maked, before i have registered
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?:7
Any other comments?:yes, i realy like it to help you with the forum.i have enough time and if you want i stop playing my other games, and i can visit the site every day.I always follow the rules, and always help the others.
Thanks for read this
Last edited by Rookie on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image<<this is my old pet.before i have registered and it has number 1615!!!
Rookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LupusArgentea » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:32 am

Why do you want to be a moderator here?: I dunno... I <3 CS.
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: *shakes head*
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?: About a month, maybe a little less.
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: Everyday, except on Vacations.
Any other comments?: I LOVE THE ADOPTABLES!!!!!!
Sharubii Kassua, quit stalking me.

Image~*~Image~*~Image

Image Image

People whom I 'love' and will not maim or cripple; Sharubii~ <3
LupusArgentea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MODS NEEDED - UPDATE: APPLICATIONS CLOSING

Postby Tess » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:42 am

APPLICATIONS CLOSING IN 24 HOURS IF YOU HAVEN'T APPLIED YET AND YOU WANT TO, NOWS THE TIME TO APPLY!

I will choose some mods within a few days of closing. :)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MODS NEEDED - UPDATE: APPLICATIONS CLOSING

Postby Vampiric » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:31 am

I know i'm kinda new but I thought i'd give it a shot at least..

Why do you want to be a moderator here?: Because I have the experience and could always use some more :3 I like getting to know people and making new friends and sharing common interests, as well as issuing help where necessary.
Have you ever been a moderator of any other forum, if so please link to it: http://flyff-forum.gpotato.com/ . I mod on the official FlyFF international(english, MMORPG) forum under the Creatvity section (art, screenshots, media, poetry, etc) and a cluster section (The Mushpoie Sun). I have been a mod there now for over a year.
How long have you been visiting Chicken Smoothie?: Since I made my first pet *points at Tribal* but I registered on the forum only recently. I saw these pets a lot before I joned though, but i'm glad I joined too now xD
How many days a week do you reckon you can visit the forum?: Everyday, trust me I find time to do everything in my day xD
Any other comments?: I know i'm a noobsauce :p And no one knows me and I don't know anyone, but that's stuff that takes time and dedication, which I have in abundance. I'd probably lurk the art area a lot xD I am willing to get to know the community I serve and to get to grips with moderating areas I am not used to before. And that's about it o.o DYB DOB and all that xD *scout chant*

I'd also like to note I did play the Pets/Babyz games maaaany years ago, I still have some of them but haven't played them in absolute yonkies~ (don't breed Cowz with Catz Dx trust me)
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me