Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (CLOSED)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications open for: Fanart Archivist (all ages)

Postby witch3ry » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:56 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Anywhere from 3-7, perhaps more on weekends.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day, unless something unexpected comes up.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: I have not had anything published, for I am more of a writer than an artist.
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I would like to contribute more to this wonderful site which I spend most of my time on and I always love to forge new friendships that this position could bring. I would extremely enjoy looking at all the wonderful pieces created by CS members. The site is constantly growing and I believe I could greatly help with archiving the new art that comes in with the new members, for I do have experience in creating websites - for other people and for my own purposes. This position is also ideal for me because I am looking for a higher position, however, not too much of a radical step up from "member". I would bring my all to the fansite to keep it updated and successfully running, though still retaining the fun in it. c:
Last edited by witch3ry on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
✭ hey! you can call me witch, or some might remember me as mwo/miss/kaz ✭
enter my VR raffle!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 17 people!
I have received 19 gifts!

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

:) trying to revisit what always made me happy
✭ bi ✭ she/her ✭ taken ✭

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
witch3ry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madeyn. » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:29 am

I would like to register please :!: ;) :P
keep your head held high and your chin up, and most importantly keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there so much to smile about!I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4%of teens who will. thanks for reading and remember to keep smilin' C:

Madeyn.
Madeyn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cosmi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:38 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
About 4 to 5 hours daily.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
Usually everyday, so 7 days a week.

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive?:
Sadly, no I have not.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:
I think getting some experience would be nice. I mean, It would be nice to have something to do on the computer that's new and see what wonderful art some users have to contribute to the community. It could even give me some experience on how to run some of a website, who knows what the next CS will be I the distant future!

ImageImage
Cosmi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:48 am

Madeyn. wrote:I would like to register please :!: ;) :P

To apply, you must fill out the application.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:43 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: I am online from about 5pm-11pm on a weekday and a lot longer on the weekend
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day (unless I have no internet or something)
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: Yes I have, My christmas cat avatars from December 2012 and Also in December 2012 I made a Joker plushie which can be seen on this page and here
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: Firstly, I am a huge fan of chicken smoothie and spend most of my life when im not at school or asleep on here! Secondly, I have been an active member of Chicken smoothie for nearly 5 years and I would love to give something back to the community and have a responsibility. I love being organized (like sorting everything in to groups and matching things up with the group it should be in etc and also neat and I often scroll through the gallery and also the oekaki boards looking at the wonderful art that is submitted and the creativity of the cs community amazes me!

Being an archivist would be a fantastic opportunity as I can spend more time looking through the fan art gallery and I get to see everything that's submitted! Although I haven't personally submitted anything recently I would love to work on another sewing project when I have time for it.

Thank you for considering me for this position and good luck to everyone ^^
Last edited by Loenna on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoCuteAlexia~ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:19 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:I waiste my time in real life on cs
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:Every day on every other week
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:no beacause my computer wont let me use the oekaki
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:its really fun on cs and I want to help!
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hi Im Alexia~!
SoCuteAlexia~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynxbites » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:24 pm

) How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Uh, usually an hour or two c: sometines mire
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: 8/7 no ust kidding. About every day.
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: no, I have not :c
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I need a distraction from my depression and a regular thing to do, and this sounds perfect
lynxbites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haadez_ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:38 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:
about eight everyday.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:
seven, i always come on each day

Have you ever had something of yours published in the fanart archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?:
nope

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:
i've always wanted to help cs out but i'm not old enough for the other jobs ^-^
haadez_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby draft » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:47 am

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: all day everyday, but sometimes im not online
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: idk about that but im very active
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fan art archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: yes, 4 March snails and some other art somewhere
Why do you want to be a fan-art archivist?: cause i would love to help out and i would love to sort out lovely art into different groups and i love to fix glitches even though it might be hard o3o

omg why is my form keep on disappearing o.o
draft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby draft » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:49 am

Plushy wrote:How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: all day everyday, but sometimes im not online
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: idk about that but im very active
Have you ever had something of yours published in the fan art archive? If so, can you link us to the page or say which month/year it was?: yes, 4 March snails and some other art somewhere
Why do you want to be a fan-art archivist?: cause i would love to help out and i would love to sort out lovely art into different groups and i love to fix glitches even though it might be hard o3o

omg why is my form keep on disappearing o.o

i made a form and it always disappears o,o
i made another, and it went poof
draft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me