Equine Transformation - Going ahead - please read for info!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Equine Transformation - Going ahead - please read for in

Postby _Chowder_ » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:24 pm

"Note about related issues with CS fennec foxes:
Some users have made sure to remind us that we had a similar issue in 2010 with another CS artist (Shima.Luan) who (allegedly) copied from photograph(s) to produce the CS Fennec Foxes. I don't have it on hand but I believe there is sufficient proof of at least one of the growth stages being copied from a photograph. These are likely to also be replaced, but we don't have a new lineart yet, so we'll make a new announcement about those in the future." ~Tess

My friends and I are NOT happy about this. I understand that it may be something that you feel you HAVE to do..however, if this happens, I think I'm going to delete my account. There have been way too many unwelcome changes on this site as of late. I absolutely LOVE those foxes. Those were among my first pets when I came onto the site and they were gifted to me by a very special person. They mean a lot to me. Please reconsider this change. Thank you : )
_Chowder_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katsumi-Luna » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Draikinator wrote:
Link+Me.4 EVA!!! wrote:i hate this so much, not going to get horses any more ¬¬

More for me!

most possibly! i'm so against this >.< might make all my horses free when the change happens!
Katsumi-Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:40 pm

I am extremely happy to hear this, and it is good to finally see the tracing issue properly acknowledged. I can't wait to see the design changes, especially to the unicorns! Makes me wish I hadn't traded off so many...
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soupalicious » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Mrs.Reedus wrote:"Note about related issues with CS fennec foxes:
Some users have made sure to remind us that we had a similar issue in 2010 with another CS artist (Shima.Luan) who (allegedly) copied from photograph(s) to produce the CS Fennec Foxes. I don't have it on hand but I believe there is sufficient proof of at least one of the growth stages being copied from a photograph. These are likely to also be replaced, but we don't have a new lineart yet, so we'll make a new announcement about those in the future." ~Tess

My friends and I are NOT happy about this. I understand that it may be something that you feel you HAVE to do..however, if this happens, I think I'm going to delete my account. There have been way too many unwelcome changes on this site as of late. I absolutely LOVE those foxes. Those were among my first pets when I came onto the site and they were gifted to me by a very special person. They mean a lot to me. Please reconsider this change. Thank you : )

Sadly, those foxes are traced, so they have to be replaced for the same reason as the horses. Lots of us will be sad to see them go (myself included!) but sadly it would be against Chicken Smoothie rules to keep them.
Gone! Find my on Flight Rising! (id: 63916)
Soupalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratty_tamajinn » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:46 pm

I hope no big change will come to the "bewildered donkeys" as I like to think of them. They are some of the coolest pets on CS. I love my little collection of them, their expressions are hilarious.

Like a lot of others, I'm personally having trouble understanding how an animal's pose can be copyrighted... I'm sure you can find a picture of every single animal pose somewhere in the world. I trust the managers of CS though.
ratty_tamajinn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawni » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Glad this change is happening~ <3 Looking forward to a few of the older designs that I was fond of getting re-done, can't wait to see what gets done with the Egyptian Gods/Goddesses litter <3

Now to go hunt down all those soon-to-be unbearably adorable drafts~
Last edited by Dawni on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dawni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kida » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:53 pm

Yupyup, CS is sticking to their own rules now, so the fennec foxes will hopefully get a refreshing change as well. <3 I wish I could find the link to the evidence of it, as I remember seeing it floating around somewhere on the old thread. But I'm definitely not digging through 400 pages looking for a post that was possibly deleted. o_o Ah well.

Still super happy about this change. <3 Horse cookies for everyone!
Kida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dtk IS GONE. » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:55 pm

This is wonderful! :3

I voted yes for the change, and I am super excited to see the makeover on our chicken smoothie pet family! <3
GONE.

i have another account now because i had forgotten the credentials to this one and once i donate the rest of my pets on here away i will not be coming back again. i have no intention of cheating whatsoever.

- my new account is @jaybear -

dtk IS GONE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiery Gatoh » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Please people, I've spent the past few days glued to the computer having to moderate the ETP thread and I'd really appreciate it if we could not start anything this time around ;)
Fiery Gatoh
CS Fanclub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dori. » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:00 am

I am happy to see the change go through. Still i am a bit sad to see them go but my brother is making a sildeshow that we can see when we want :)
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx hi i'm doris and
xx i'm 100% Meme Trash

xxImage
xxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
dori.

My pets
My items
My wishlist