Anthrocon is now over! (More photos added June 27)

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Anthrocon is now over! (More photos added June 27)

Postby Tess » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:09 am

Anthrocon is now over!

PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS

Thanks to everyone that came along to see us. We had a really great time meeting with you and hanging out at the table. We've posted a bunch of photos from the con which you can view in the Anthrocon board over here:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1237214

for those of you who haven't heard, CS was in attendance at Anthrocon 14th - 17th of June. People were able to meet me, Nick, Sorren Fey, Vampiric, Tyr, Ricorn, Leurai, Drizzle and Captain Kaycee - and probably several CS members too!

I do have some good and some bad news about the con. Please read the whole post before responding!

The bad news is, our sunback plushies won't be for sale at the con, because our shipment has been delayed :(

The good news is: We can confirm that we will definitely be selling plushies online some time after the con, and plushie discounts will be given to people who attend the convention to make up for the delay!

We will also have plenty of other neat stuff on offer, and we're giving everyone a sneak peek at some of it now. Some more stuff is still on it's way to the con so it's not included in the picture :) The sunback plush is just a teaser, he's not for sale yet as he's just a prototype. The final product will have a few small changes which is why we're not giving you a good look yet.

If you need more info about Anthrocon, please check out our Anthrocon board at the bottom of the forum!

[quote="Tess"]To answer some of the frequently asked questions:

The con is in Pittsburgh in the USA. If you're interested in attending, you need to read the info topics in the Anthrocon board at the bottom of the forum. Don't ask questions until you've read those topics properly.

We will probably be taking photos or video to put on the site, but only of people who give us written consent. Anyone who doesn't want to be photographed won't be bothered by us. We will have a guest book/sketch book for people to sign and doodle in to let us know who's visited and we may post some scans online later :)

We haven't set prices for merchandise yet, but we will try and keep things affordable. If things go to plan, the plushies should be at $20 or less, and everything else is cheaper than that. However, we can't confirm prices yet.

We will be using another online store to sell our plushies, and they offer worldwide shipping so no matter where you live they will be available to you. Shipping prices will be cheapest for American users as the plushies will be shipping from America. We don't know what those prices will be yet, so wait for updates. There should be enough stock to go around, but if we manage to sell out then we will consider ordering more.

We may be able to sell other leftovers online after the con through our website, but it'll be at least a month after the con before we'd consider setting that up. We will probably offer some things internationally, but it'll definitely be cheapest for American buyers as I'll
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Meet us at Anthrocon NEXT WEEKEND! Sneak peek

Postby kelly. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:12 am

The CS items look awesome c: Can't wait to see them! Aww, it's too bad that we can't buy the sunback plushies there :c
art by bear ♡
kelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olivia » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:16 am

Everything looks awesome! I'm going to have a hard time choosing what I want to buy. :3
Olivia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tess » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:17 am

It'll be great to meet you Olivia! :)
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sen507 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:18 am

Looks amazing, Tess! I'm probably coming, and knowing me, I'll buy everything available there. Too bad about the sunback plushies, I'll definitely order one though.
Not active. Please do not contact me or ask for my pets.
Sen507

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:20 am

Oh wow! I really wish I could go now!! I will beg my parents to by a plushie for me though! I hoe you take pictures :)
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Natey-Night » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:29 am

I really wish I could go. But it's too far Dx I hope you're there next year.

┏━━━━━━━━━╮
wordswordswords
wordswordswords
wordswordswords

╰━━━━━━━━━━┛

So, to yourself
BE TRUE

┏━━━━━━━━━╮
linkslinkslink
coding

╰━━━━━━━━━━┛

Natey-Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:32 am

Wow, these items look great! :3 I live in the city of the Con itself but I don't think I'll be going, as I don't have anybody else to go with and I feel that the admission price to go alone is a bit high and I wouldn't have much fun. xD I'll definitely rush to buy everything online, though. I WANT IT ALL. *0*

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Applejack » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:34 am

I wish I could go there but I'm too far away to go, the stuff there looks amazing it's a shame I can't get it. I might even buy a plushie when they are available! :D
Pinkie Pie is my BFF!
Image ImageImage

Applejack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby writingrules » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:34 am

I will definitely try to order something!!! This is so cool!
........currently listening to : entirely too much midwest emo........
big on poetry, anime and music! just getting back into the swing of things here (:
hi ! you can call me c
-adult
-they/them
-est
writingrules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me