Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: Applications Open for "Fanart Archivist" position

Postby gsm17 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: like 4-5 time a day
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: all week
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: cause i love chicken smoothie and enjoy drawing the animals
gsm17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knight of time » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:08 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?:

If i am at my moms, I can spend every day for at least two-three hours on the computer.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:

I visit every day for a week then have to leave for my dad's, and he lives in a place where I have little to no internet access at times. This happens every other week. Hopefully this isn't a problem. I know fanart archivist will be a hard job if I have to leave for a week but I could handle it. I love time consuming jobs c;

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?:

I love looking at other people's art, as I am an artist myself. I think it would be so fun to get a chance at being one of the CS staff members. It would improve my skills as an artist because I would be looking at so many different artists' drawings that are much more skilled than me. Maybe I could pick up a couple things. c: I love organizing, and i thought it would be so fun to be able to sort through so many pieces of art. I think that it's a great idea to bring the gallery back. I loved it when we had it. c:
yo im knight but you can call me aaron or ryn or whatever its np
im gay and i like steven universe and i have like 5 jbds who ill probs be posting lil pixels of soon
im kinda coming back from like a year+ of inactivity so bear with me
here have a mettaton for your troubles
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaypatts » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:42 pm

On A Weekday I am on about 7 hours. On a Weekend I am on about 11 hours. On Holidays I am usually not on.

Every single day. Even If it is A Holiday, I always check. On my phone usually.

Well, I always loved the job of an archivist. I was staff on many art shops but the Archivist was always already taken. I really think I have to potential to really fulfill the job and I think that with fontmeme.com I can also make it look pretty. I will make sure the thread/gallery will not go to waste, and will never die, even if I do leave. If I do leave Chicken Smoothie, I will make sure somebody in the staff will know. I feel I am very neat, and I feel it would be very good experience for me later on. It will defiantly make a difference in my life.
Also, I love to help out Chicken Smoothie. Being my favorite online site, I really would like to improve the environment, even though it is so amazing already. I think a place to see fanart could also give some users inspiration to draw and fill the world and site with color. I think the idea will really help Chicken Smoothie and I would love to lead it.
Last, I think that the job could be done by anyone really, and I am no different than the rest. Whoever you choose, I will be happy that the job is fulfilled and that the site will be improved. Every little bit counts.
bnha. | haikyuu.
death note. | kny.
horimiya. | re:zero.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
tumblr
disc: kaypatts#9999
twitter
©
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
gemini
esfj
3w2
Image Image
kaypatts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:47 pm

1 hour at the least, but sometimes up to [hardly] 10. More likely 5 :3

Every single day, unless Im busy. That doesnt happen usually.

First, I wouldnt be me without Chicken Smoothie. I spend about 98% of time Im on computer - exculding school work. When Ive been sad, many great users were there to comfort me. I have certainly learned more of my antomy on wolves. Red line after red line. Many art pieces on CS are certainly inspiring and have a great meaning. The fanart, are all simply gorgeous. Users make fanart of what -In my eyes- is the greatest site on the web<3
And if I remember correctly from 5th grade, I am a Visual. Visual meaning I have to see things. Art ismore of my thing then singing or playing sports. Doodling on sticky notes during class is me. The passion of art is what you need to make CS Fanart. Or to be a CS Fanart Archivist.

Snow;;

Incase I need to find my form;;
squids will be squids
Last edited by Snowseph on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hokage. » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:13 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Around 3-4 on week days but on weekends probably 5-6
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?: Every day of course, I mean its not like Im addicted or anything.....i am
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I think it would be really fun and I am a huge CS fan. Im up for the job and am ready since on CS im always on but I dont have much to do this will help with that to. Thanks, RainbowDash111 :D
hokage.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BouncyBall » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:11 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?
I usually spend 1-3 hours on CS on an average day.

How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
I usually visit CS every day, but if I am facing a pressing situation, or if I have an important homework project to work on or test to study for, I will skip my CS time.

Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?
I would like to be a fanart archivist because I would love to be able to help out on CS, and I think the experience would be good for me. I like to take up responsibilities, and I feel that I'm a well organized person who would be able to keep a fanart archive from becoming cluttered.

Thank you for your time! (:
BouncyBall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sulphur Wolf » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:37 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?
From The Time I Get Home From School To The Time I Go To Be :3 (3pm Til 2/3am)
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?
Every Day Possible
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?
Seems Like It'll Be A Great Challenge For Me And I Love Challenges.
I Also Wanna Help Keep Things In Order So Every User Can Find What They're Looking For.
ImageImage

Please Click My Eggs...
http://dragcave.net/user/dragonluver23
Image <-Orphaned Dragon! Egg Found At 1:50pm Jan 16, 2016 And Hatched At 1:55pm Jan 16, 2016.... She Only Had 3 Days Left Til Death! Her Name Is Igniteous. Ignis For Short :3
Sulphur Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leirah. » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:03 pm

How many hours do you usually spend on CS on an average day?: Well the only reason I had to not be on for 3 days was certain issues, but other than that usually I'm on for atleast 7 hours a day.
How many days a week do you usually visit CS?:Usually I visit CS every day bevause I just really love CS whenever I feel sad I just get on CS and talk to buds it's a safe way to make friends with people all over the place safely :3
Why do you want to be a fanart archivist?: I love Chicken Smoothie it's a big part in my life cause some of my best friends I met on her thanks to chicken smoothie, and if it means helping CS and all the awesome players, plus Tess and Nick then I'd be more than happy to. :D Chicken smoothie is a part of my life and I already know I'm alittle bit of its life, but I would love to be in it more. I want to experience CS and make it as great as it is for me for other people.
[center]
↹leaving CS due to the fact I happen to disagree with a certain rule.
[size=85]"What did he do to you?"

"He loved me."

leirah.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sappy » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:33 am

How many hours do you spend on CS every day? : Well truthfully I check CS every hour I'm awake unless its a special holiday,, like thanksgiving, but I still was on CS on thanksgiving :). So technically I'm on when I'm awake and on my Ipad or Computer... So maybe 8-10 hours

How many days a week do you usually visit CS? : Well I'm on everyday because I set my Ipad to notify me to websites I Kinda attach so yeah but usually everyday because I love digging through the forums and looking at all the art, auctions, and stories.

Why do you want to be a fan archivist? :

Well for starters I'm a neat freak. I love browsing forums and checking out everything. Its nice and fun to learn about things you want to learn. I'm quite excellent at categorizing things if Im allowed to say myself. And it would br a great honor to help with something that I enjoy myself! :)

Thanks ^_^

x sloth enthusiast
x steam
Sappy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:08 am

On an avrage day i spend anywhere between 1-6hours. It tend to be in the 2-3 range on weekdays.
Oh i come on cs everyday c: . I love this site and I have to come on everyday or i cant stand it lol.
Well. There are quite a few reasons actually. I understand the big commitment it will take, and quite frankly i need a large commitment in my life c; I really don't have anything but school taking my time. I just think that it would be good for me. Another reason is a reason that is more on the main reason side. You and nick and well every other staff member are very very busy. If I could be given the position then I will know I am helping you. Helping yo is something I would love to get to do. A more lame and um obsessive reason is one that is lower on my list but I might as well tell you. I said this when I applied as a general helper as well, but I had a dream where you guys visited my school as guests and you passed by a friend and I, I flipped out of course and eventually you gave me a staff position. I woke up very happy from the dream. But well ya know, not like that could have actually happned xD. Anyways I am very well aware its not a staff position but it would mean the world to me to have that feeling of "being on the staff" and getting to help you guys in a big way.

P.s just wanna wish you the best of luck picking!
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me