W: List trades!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: H: Older Store Pets W: Trade Ups

Postby Inactive. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:03 am

f
Pet's name: open to offers!.
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
The Weeping Angel you called ugly? She can't look at herself in the mirror. See that unemotional Cybermen? He used to be one of us. The Oods you make fun of? They get treated as slaves everyday. That lady you called crazy? She knows all of time and space. See the weird man with the bowtie and the fez? He's the loneliest man in the universe. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying in the Space-Time Continuum.
Inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inactive. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:10 am

h
The Weeping Angel you called ugly? She can't look at herself in the mirror. See that unemotional Cybermen? He used to be one of us. The Oods you make fun of? They get treated as slaves everyday. That lady you called crazy? She knows all of time and space. See the weird man with the bowtie and the fez? He's the loneliest man in the universe. Put this in your signature if you're against bullying in the Space-Time Continuum.
Inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inactive. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:24 am

f
Inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inactive. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:33 am

t
Inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inactive. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:52 am

n
Inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inactive. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:04 am

f
Inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inactive. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:13 am

f
Inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inactive. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:33 am

f
Inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inactive. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:01 am

f
Inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inactive. » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:13 am

f
Inactive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me