Have C$, want hoard items. Want animal eggs

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Art thread info in case it gets deleted

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:32 am

Special Offers

Because of the change to the rares list and rarities. I am offering two full scenes per OMGSR store pet, especially ones on my wishlist. I am offering one full scene for the last seal dog on my wishlist.
Wanting these items as well

Information and Distribution

1. If you upload the image to your character collection site be sure to link to my DA account as that is where I upload most my images. Please do not upload any of the images to any other image hosting sites (ex: DA, Tumblr, etc). Image sites for your own characters or roleplays are completely okay! Feel free to use icons on any site; please give credit if and wherever you can.
2. Your images will be uploaded to Deviantart, the link of which will always be available in case you do not have an account there. They may also be uploaded to my tumblr, or furaffinity.
3. Please never edit an image without my permission unless it's a crop or addition of a border.
4. No profit, physical or digital may be made off the images I make for you. Furthermore, I will not redistribute images of your characters that is not related to portfolio displays.
5. It is understandable if you decide to sell a character I have made artwork for. This is fine as it is your character you are selling and not a single artwork.
6. You own the rights to the character but I hold the rights to the image. The images are for personal use only. They are not to be used for any organization charitable or otherwise.
7. If you choose to order from me, you automatically agree to all the above statements.

The characters I draw must be owned by you or be a gift for someone else. They may not be used in a contest to win said character.

How to Order

1. First and foremost, PM me.
2. Once we have something worked out and decided on please use this form:

Code: Select all
[b]I want a:[/b] (bust, full body, full scene)
[b]About the character: [/b]
[b]Short Description of what you want:[/b]

3. I am only looking for bribe requests now. Meaning if the pets/items/request you offer don't interest me, I'm not likely to accept.
4. I will only begin drawing your request when the pets/items have made it to my account. The pets will be held in my "art holding group" until your request is completed and uploaded. Check my DA (link on the front) for your requests.
5. Trades must be sent after we agree on everything.
6. Once a drawing is finished, I can't do major edits. If I forgot a marking or some jewelry, I can add those in. I will not add in items you wanted in as an after thought. Present what you want in the form.
7. Please do not have any of the pets you are offering in any other transactions. Be SURE you want art for the pets you are offering before ordering. Having discussed what you want and what you will offer only to have the payment be transferred elsewhere is a waste of my time and yours.
8. Once I begin working on a piece or request, refunds are no longer available. Anytime before I start work, full refunds can be made.

Pet and Item payment

*Bust: Anywhere from 5 09' rares - Advent list or equivalent
*Full Body: Advent - September 08' pets or equivalent
*Full Scene: July 08' or UR pet or equivalent

1. As far as pets go, I am mostly only looking for wishlist, but don't be afraid to offer if you don't have wishlist pets. I am not looking for any low demand pets unless they're on my wishlist.
2. For items, anything goes. I like bulk items but I'm mostly still just looking for wishlist. I can make deals for entire item collections as well.
3. Keep in mind that even though a bunch of common items could add up to a list pet, most people wouldn't trade a bunch of common pets for a list pets so I won't do the same for items. Meaning I won't value a bunch of common items very high.
4. Pet rarity and species do matter. There are pets that I want more than others and I will offer accordingly.

Wishlist over anything else

Money Commissions:

Money commissions are not allowed on Chicken Smoothie, even through PM. I do take them though so if you'd like you can contact me through Deviantart. If you do not have a DA please PM me so we can find a way to communicate offsite.

Work list:

Have questions? Please PM me as this thread is for information only now
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:09 am, edited 15 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Retired Item list

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:30 am

Retired or On Hold Hoards
I still like these items but I am not actively trading for them and they may be removed from my wishlist. This is here just in case I want to add them back.

Store Asian Dragon Plush
1 recent rare each At this point I'd rather just spend the C$ myself than trade rares for them

Malk Plush
5 09' rares for 1

ImageImage
2012 Halloween Pumpkins and vines
1 2012 Common for 1

ImageImage
2012 Halloween Skeletons and Ghost Cups
1 2012 Uncommon for 1

ImageImage
2013 Summer event Nightmares (these lines only) and Lunar Flowers
1 2013 Uncommon for 1
1 2013 rare for 5

2015 Mardi Gras Roses (any color) (finishing/on hold)
1 2015 Common for 1

2015 Mardi Gras Petals (any color or shape) (finishing/on hold)
1 2015 Very common for 1

ImageImageImage
2015 Easter Flowers and Plants (finishing/on hold)
1 2015 Common each
1 2015 uncommon for more
1 2015 potential rare for bulk

2015 Halloween Syringe, red only
1 2015 Common for 1

complete!

2015 Halloween Candycorn
1 2015 Common for 1

ImageImageImageImage
2016 Easter Flowers and Plants (finishing/on hold)
1 2016 Common each
1 2016 uncommon for more
1 2016 potential rare for bulk

2016 Summer Space Event Stars (finishing/on hold)
1 2016 Common each
1 2016 uncommon for more
1 2016 potential rare for bulk

2017 Christmas Shakes
1 2017 Common each

complete!

ImageImage
2018 Easter Candy
1 2018 very common each
1 2018 common for 3

ImageImage
Advent Toy Butterfly Wolf
1 2018 Very Common for 1
1 2018 Common for 2

complete!

2019 Valentine Petals (finishing/on hold)
1 2019 Very Common for 1
1 2019 Common for 2

2019 Fae Mischief Flowers (finishing/on hold)
1 2019 Very Common for 1
1 2019 Common for 2

2019 Fae Mischief Will o' wisp sets
1 2019 uncommon for full set
(Set 1/1/1/1/3/5/10, 22 items total)[/i]

2020 Easter Plants (finishing/on hold)
1 2020 Very Common for 1
1 2020 common for 2

2020 Carnival Wonky Plush (black cat only)
1 2020 common for 1

2020 Carnival Ice Cream (any color)
1 2020 very common for 1
1 common for 3

ImageImage
2020 Halloween Ghosts and Evil Spirit set (including wisps) (finishing/on hold)
1 2020 uncommon for 1 (evil spirit must include wisps)

ImageImage
2020 Halloween Critters (any wishlisted) and Candles (finishing/on hold)
1 2020 very common for 1
1 common for 2

ImageImage
2020 Halloween Black Cats and Christmas Cat Plushies (black cat only)
1 2020 common for 1

Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:49 am, edited 16 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

old stuff

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:44 am

General item rarity: How I value items

People tend to value items differently and item rarity and popularity (thus value) can vary wildly. I just wanted to create a list of sorts for general values based on years. I use the pets of the same year and their rarities to help judge.

2008 rare/very rare +
note:
I don't agree with the halo placement, but it's common placement is where it's at for now.

2009 rare +
Note:
In the case of certain items (speech bubbles and signs) I value them less. In the case of the birthday confetti (25 given out in a stack) I value them a lot less. Certain items such as old tokens or token items are valued much higher. Retired store items are even more high valued.

2010 rare +
Note:
As with 2009 items, some items are valued less, mostly smaller and less desired items. In the case of tokens and token items, they can be valued at 2009+. Retired store items are valued much higher again.

---------------------------------------------------Big gap--------------------------------------------------------------------

2011 rare +/2011 uncommon mix
Note:
This is the third year for the "I love you" valentine speech bubbles so I value them at much less. Most tokens from the summer event are higher valued as well as certain Halloween items (slanted contacts). Some of these items are surprisingly difficult to find, while others are fairly easy.
---------------------------------------------------Rarity Disparity End--------------------------------------------------------------------
(items 2012 and and newer trade for pets within their year. Items from 2011 and older have a disparity in that some will go for much more than any pets within their year.)

2012 uncommon/2012 common mix
Note:
This is the first year where most items are too terribly hard to find. I value most of them solidly in the uncommon range with some item set parts at commons. Certain sets like the summer shark sets are popular and are okay with being 2012 rares.

2013 uncommon/2013 common mix
Note:
Decent mix of uncommons and commons. Certain item sets such as the halloween Cowboy sets can be surprisingly hard to find and might sit firmly at a 2013 rare. The Halloween werewolf/plague doctor sets were only given out as two sets per person despite there being three, making them a bit rarer. The superhero sets did not seem to be too popular at the time. Summer event tokens (especially the perch) are getting harder to find.

2014 uncommon/2014 common mix
Note:
Summer event tan bricks are old tokens, the other colors are not. The Halloween hoodies were a lucky dip token exchange and the reaper hoodie seemed to be a bit of a lower chance, making it the potentially only rare valued item from the year.

----------------------------------------------------------Small Gap----------------------------------------------------------------------

2015 commons/ uncommon standard item mix
Note:
With the exception of tokens, token items, and animals/plushies, generally most things are worth commons. This is generally repeated until more recent years. This is the first year with some solid "abandoned items" and items that generally sit in the lost and found.

2016 commons/ uncommon standard item mix
Note:
More abandoned items in the case of Halloween monster patches and the very large cake set

2017 very commons/commons/uncommon standard item mix
Note:
Abandoned items mostly include April Fool's items and more cake items

------------------------------------------------------------------Cut-off--------------------------------------------------

2018 very commons/commons
Note:
This is generally where more popular items (plushies/animals/etc) are worth commons. Only tokens,token items, and banner items are worth uncommons. The year where abandoned items are becoming more common. Small Easter items, a large cake set, pumpkin set, speech bubbles, and candles. The only items of note were items included with store pets.

2019 very commons/commons
Note:
With the exception of tokens, token items, banner items, and some plushies, most items are generally abandoned.

Rarity math for pets

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=784157

Nick wrote:Right now the rarities are:
OMG so rare! (less than 1 pet per 1000 users)
Very rare (less than 1 pet per 80 users)
Rare (less than 1 pet per 25 users)
Uncommon (less than 1 pet per 5.5 users)
Common (less than 1 pet per 3 users)
Very common (more than 1 pet per 3 users)
OMG so common (???)

This is what I go by when dealing with lower rarities, namely rare and below. For example, roughly 5 uncommons per rare of the same year. Earlier years I may do less such as 4 uncommons per a rare of the same year depending on what I'm trading. This information is old, yes, but it's so far the only thing solid to go off of.

When trading outside of years, I will go one below or one after, no more.
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:53 am, edited 11 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: W:Item/pet trades/looking for DIY cake parts

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:14 pm

I'm looking to try my hand at adoptable and I'll be running a trial period for 6-12 months. During this trial period I will be adjusting some things but hopefully I can get all the information right the first time. I have done some research into how Adoptables work and would like to peruse them as a possible means for creativity, working on line work, and adjusting anatomy to be more consistent. I'm not used to making characters so I'll be starting off simple.

How my Adoptables will work
I was always concerned about how selling characters will work legally, but apparently there's already some legal information set up that I can adjust.

By purchasing a character, you are purchasing a license to use the character. The artwork itself still belongs to me, and would like credit for the artwork and characters via my my Deviantat, ANicB. As far as what you do with the character, I'm okay with pretty much everything! The only stipulation is that it may not be used in commercial works, for example (but not limited to): advertisements or product designs. Revocation of a character license will only happen if this one rule is broken.

✓ I am fine with character collectors
✓ I am fine with character license re-sales (even for profit)
✓ I am fine with character edits

✗ I am not fine with commercial uses, even if charitable
✗ I am not fine with you removing the signature

How Bidding Works
I will accept C$, Pets, or items or a mix. I have no base bid as I do not know how these will do. I'll try to make this system as painless as possible. Please post your bid here and send your bids as a suggestion. I'll try my best to keep the value of each bid by rarity and demand in mind. For pets I will be using the "The 'Popular Demand & Value' Wiki 3.6" thread and "A Condensed CS Rarity List - * Demand Post Updated *". For items I will be using my own judgement and resources.

1. Post your bid and which pet you are bidding on (1,2,3, etc)
2. Send the bid as a suggestion
3.Once I have decided on a winner (if there is one), I will send your suggestion back ready to accept. You have 3 days to accept and once it's accepted I will send you a link to an un-watermarked image.

*An auction can end without a winner
*Bids with no indication on which design the bid is for will be ignored.

If you have any questions, or statements on how to improve character auctions, please PM me!

Characters here!
https://sta.sh/21zbc3lm59gg?edit=1

Bids for character 1:

Bids for character 2:

Bids for character 3:

Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:55 am, edited 9 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:51 am

Offsite adopts for fun

Old UR pets:

New UR pets:
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:26 am, edited 9 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

play with signature

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:11 am

╔═════════════════════════╗

Art ThreadDeviantart

Always looking for Animal Eggs and items
Bees 2007 CS Helper

╚═════════════════════════╝
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:18 am, edited 12 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:45 pm

[.
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:55 am

[.
Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:41 pm

Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2023 offsite adopts

Postby Wookieinmashoo » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:59 am

Last edited by Wookieinmashoo on Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wookieinmashoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me