Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Commision for ~Sundae~ by berketexspet

Artist berketexspet [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Commision for ~Sundae~

Postby berketexspet » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:00 pm

Hello chicken smoothie. Today is the first time I got a commision that wasn't for smoodles, but for an extremely rare butterfly wolf! (I love butterfly wolf) ~sundae~ is one of the coolest, if not THE coolest chicken smoothier. they have the holy trinity of sunback dogs! can you believe it? someone with SUNBACK decided to commision ME! anyways, i was commisioned to draw their pet cat Tonks. He's so cute! he's cute, but if you look at the last cat i drew (his name is oroboros) he is very very very cute and fluffy. probably one of the cutest cats ever. but hey, i loved drawing tonks! they asked me which smooth they wanted to trade. i saw the sunback but they were not available to trade. which is fair, but I have a deal. If you give me the 3 sunback dogs, I will make a free commission for you every week for the next 3 years. Please do not say my art is bad or AI generated. AI ART IS NOT REAL ART! NEVER SAY MY ART IS BAD OR AI GENERATED I CAN SHOW YOU THAT MY ART IS MADE IN CHICKEN PAINT, AND CHICKEN PAINT ONLY. CHICKEN SMOOTHIE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE AN AI GENERATION TOOL. also, Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft! DO NOT TRACE MY ART, YOU WILL BE SUED, AND YOU WILL GO TO PRISION FOR THE REST OF YOUR SAD AND PATHETIC LIFE! Also, i'm commisioning anywhere between 3-58 chicken dollars for art because my mom spends all her money on cigarettes instead of smoodles. remember, the more smoodles the more good the art! (the attached image is tonks. say hi to tonks! he's so cute, he should be a smooth!)

Have a smooth-tastic day!
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-15 205725.png
Screenshot 2024-04-15 205725.png (103.48 KiB) Viewed 97 times
Have a smooth-tastic day!
berketexspet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups