Re: *. * ·Sprigons*. * · | Field Research! (open!)

Postby Kitteh » Wed May 01, 2024 8:37 am

Results!
Pt. 2!
.  . . ° . °:. * ° . . ° * .:° . ° . . .
Pupfawn wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Pupfawn 1086471
Type of Research: Testing the Soil!
Bringing a helper?: no
Link to helper: (if applicable)
Link to previous research post: (optional - if you wish to keep your entries as a congruent adventure)
Writing: (optional - if you'd like roleplay elements to your research!)

You follow up on a recent sighting of a strange, long-legged Sprigon that was spotted burying itself in the mud in a swampy area. You are able to find the exact location, and you take samples to send to a lab that include what you believe are some hairs as well. The returning results are shocking; not only do the DNA samples not match any known creature on record, but they are structured unlike any DNA ever recorded. Your conclusion? Sprigons are not originally from Earth. You report this back to the Cryptozoologists, who share their findings with everyone!
While you were searching, you also found a strange, spherical item sitting on a mound of moss. It appears to be some sort of chocolate.

New Sprigon Lore: Sprigons are not native to Earth!
[M] Chocolate Truffle Puff has been added to your inventory! (Feed this to your Sprigon and it will gain 1 Mythical Trait of your choice!)

Aizaka wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Aizaka + 995625
Type of Research: Exploring for evidence!
Bringing a helper?: Yes
Link to helper: Here
Link to previous research post: first one
Writing: (optional - if you'd like roleplay elements to your research!)

You and your helper set out on your expedition; you were given a lead by a Cryptozoologist about a possible Sprigon nest in the area where lots of sightings have occurred.
The two of you find yourselves taking a lovely hike through a pine forest. Your Sprigon seems to really enjoy shaking the branches above and causing a gentle rain of pine needles. However, something shiny catches your eye as it floats to the ground.
Your Sprigon grabs it right before it hits the ground, bringing it to you.
"I think the other friends were here! They were just shy and left. But I think they left us a gift!" They wave the ticket around excitedly. Your expedition did not yield research results this time, but you did mind this cool ticket, and the two of you had fun!

[NR] Standard MYO Ticket has been added to your inventory! (Use this to create a Standard rarity Sprigon with unlimited NR traits!)

Spiritstar3 wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID:
Spiritstar3
Type of Research:
Water
Bringing a helper?:
Not this first time
Link to helper:
N/A
Link to previous research post:
N/A
Writing:
N/A (I don't really know what to write)

You decide to conduct research by testing water samples in a lake where a "sea serpent" has been repeatedly sighted!
The results of your research are unclear, but while you are heading back, you see something shiny stuck in the reeds.

[NR] Standard MYO Ticket has been added to your inventory! (Use this to create a Standard rarity Sprigon with unlimited NR traits!)

Eevee55 wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Type of Research: Testing the Soil!
Bringing a helper?: No
Link to helper: n/a
Link to previous research post: n/a
Writing: I gather my supplies and set out to begin searching for anything out of the ordinary, or that might help with the ongoing research. Throughout my exploration, I regularly take small samples of the soil and various plant life in the area to examine later. I wonder what I will discover...

You are given a lead about what locals are calling, 'The Mole Monster.' It is described as looking 'like a very long mole' and it got its name from its supposed ability to effortlessly pop in and out of the ground like a mole. You decide the best approach is to study the environment that this creature lives in, taking samples and notes about the local floral and some soil samples as well. However, you spot a very out of place mound of dirt as you are crossing a meadow. As you approach, you notice an unusual, round, white object sitting on top of the dirt pile, with a fairly large tunnel next to it. This tunnel appears to have been left by a creature perhaps badger sized, but the creature it nowhere in sight. You record this observation in your notes, take the strange object, and head on to your next adventure!
[C] Sweet Puff has been added to your inventory! (Feed this to your Sprigon and it will gain 1 Common Trait of your choice!)
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
Kit ⇛ She/Her ⇛ I liek cats
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 01, 2024 10:45 am

We can ask you to do the MYOs right?
Are they allowed to be used on the Color a thing get a Sprigon, or only on the main adopt page?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaachenBits » Wed May 01, 2024 11:00 am

Omg can I just say that
1) LOVE everyone's entries, it's like I'm getting to know your sprigons TTwTT
And 2) LOVE KITTEH'S ADDITIONS TO OUR ENTRIES

I want to draw a lil comic for mine lol
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitteh » Wed May 01, 2024 11:07 am

Results!
Pt. 3!
.  . . ° . °:. * ° . . ° * .:° . ° . . .
Griff wrote:Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Griff 254592
Type of Research: Testing the Waters!
Bringing a helper?: Yes!
Link to helper: Blossom
Link to previous research post: N/A
Writing: Blossom was more of a flowers and earth kind of sprigon, but this time curiosity had gotten the better of her! But she sure was not about to get wet and dirty alone! Someone had to help clean and dry her fur afterwards. And that someone was myself. Though, admittedly, I was curious too and helped wade into the waters to try and find new discoveries.

Blossom paddled enthusiastically beside you, floating like a very long swan in the deep-blue pond. Gentle waves lapped around her curly fur as she bobbed along.
Suddenly she stopped, flicking her tongue out like a lizard to taste the air. "I smell something!"
She knew there was something underwater, but the pond was so deep and scary. Looking to you for reassurance, the Sky Sprigon clearly intended to dive under, but swimming was certainly not her strength. You gave her an enthusiastic thumbs-up, and let her know that you would be right there if anything happened.
Blossom took a deep breath, puffed up her cheeks dramatically, and... she didn't move. "Oh. I guess this isn't as deep as I thought it was!" She said sheepishly, having lowered her feet enough to now touch the base of the pond. She then slowly lowered herself into the water until she was nearly submerged, before popping her head back up, a frog now on top of it. "I found somebody's leftover snack down there, but no Sprigons!" Completely oblivious to the frog, she sat up on her tail to show you a strange little pebble-like object, round and soft, seemingly unaffected by the pond water.

[C] Sweet Puff has been added to your inventory! (Feed this to your Sprigon and it will gain 1 Common Trait of your choice!)
Last edited by Kitteh on Thu May 02, 2024 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitteh » Wed May 01, 2024 1:44 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:We can ask you to do the MYOs right?
Are they allowed to be used on the Color a thing get a Sprigon, or only on the main adopt page?

For now I am not doing MYO requests unfortunately; I plan to open a customs shop eventually, once I feel that I've caught up on all the Sprigons prep stuff I need to do. ^^ You are certainly welcome ask or commission someone else to do them for you, however!
MYO tickets can only be used for the main adopts; Coloring Tickets are used for the Color a Thing game, and as long as I'm able to keep up with them I plan on adding more with different rarities to the research prize pool!

BaachenBits wrote:Omg can I just say that
1) LOVE everyone's entries, it's like I'm getting to know your sprigons TTwTT
And 2) LOVE KITTEH'S ADDITIONS TO OUR ENTRIES

I want to draw a lil comic for mine lol

i'm so glad you like them!! I've definitely had so much fun with these x3
︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿︿
ToyhouseDA©
﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
Kitteh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 01, 2024 1:59 pm

Kitteh wrote:

For now I am not doing MYO requests unfortunately; I plan to open a customs shop eventually, once I feel that I've caught up on all the Sprigons prep stuff I need to do. ^^ You are certainly welcome ask or commission someone else to do them for you, however!
MYO tickets can only be used for the main adopts; Coloring Tickets are used for the Color a Thing game, and as long as I'm able to keep up with them I plan on adding more with different rarities to the research prize pool!

Kay kay.
That's fine.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growlithe. » Wed May 01, 2024 4:44 pm

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: growlithe. + (1107720)
Type of Research: testing the air quality!
Bringing a helper?: yes
Link to helper: tommy
Link to previous research post: ×× (this is my first one but they will go here)
Writing: the air was unusually brisk and and thick as dew clung to the grass, the sun slowly rising on the horizon, stretching in his bed tommy blink open his orange and green eyes; it was a lovely morning but something felt off to the earth sprigon, he knew it wasn't the soft soil beneath his feet as he had a direct connection to the element but he couldn't put his tiny finger on it; tapping his chin he pondered for a moment before a thought came to him "that's it! must be something in the air" he exclaimed, running over to a small chest near his den entrance he rummaged through it, pulling out various tools he would use to test the air. or at least he would try to as he had no idea what he was doing, grabbing the tools tommy had never used before he ran out into the field that surrounded his home; eager to test out his new tools...well toys in his eyes.
growlithe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Area11Fangirl » Thu May 02, 2024 1:46 am

Exploring the Unknown!
Username + ID: Area11Fangirl - 784883
Type of Research: Exploring for Evidence!
Bringing a helper?: no ;—;
Link to helper: n/a
Link to previous research post: first one!
Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BaachenBits » Thu May 02, 2024 4:18 am

Heyo. Since Kitteh is busy with event stuff, I would happily help you with ur MYO if you would like :)
ImageImage Image
The world is ending, and yet the barbs continue...
Toyhou.se|Instagram
ImageImageImage
BaachenBits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu May 02, 2024 10:31 am

BaachenBits wrote:

Heyo. Since Kitteh is busy with event stuff, I would happily help you with ur MYO if you would like :)

Ooo, yes please. I think id have to post a form on the MYO page?
I definitely.have to redeem this MyO over there, then you could do it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me