My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ST LCU#013

Postby growlithe. » Thu May 02, 2024 7:50 am

[This isn't my best work but hopefully it's acceptable, if not I completely understand!]

Entering!

Username & ID: growlithe. [1107720]
Archive: link
Prompt:
[word count; 250]

A deep sigh left the fawn smoke short-hair as she bandaged the last of the wounds on the Warrior before her, worry settled deep in her chest as she prayed to starclan they survived; she never imagined this is where her life would lead her but alas the stars had written a different path for her, one full of sorrow and heartache for she would never be able to start a family like she wanted. It all began roughly 30 moons ago, just a few days after her warrior ceremony and the burial of their previous Medicine cat when she was summond into the Leader's den along with her mate, once inside she was greeted by a very stressed and worried Leader. She was told her rank would be changed and she would train as a Medicine cat from now on, enraged and heartbroken she and her former mentor demanded a reason for the sudden change of rank and how she would learn everything with no mentor, the Leader was hesitant to tell her why but with a little more persuasion the truth was revealed. The Leader had recieved a prophecy, one about Lilytail needing to become the new medicine cat; not wanting to go against starclan but more inportantly her Leader she sadly accepted the position, tears filling her eyes as she broke thing off with her mate and the next day she set out with her Leader to the starpass, her life forever changing after speaking with them.
growlithe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ST LCU#013

Postby deimido » Thu May 02, 2024 8:15 am

Entering!

Username & ID: deimido / 376834
    Archive: PuddleClan
    Prompt: [ 249/250 words ]
    [ other notes: murkstar is described as minimally as possible along with they/them pronouns as their design/other traits are currently unknown ]

Despite her meek, almost lamb-like demeanor, Lilytail possessed a small flame that Murkstar quickly noticed. She hadn't lived in the wetlands long, and the PuddleClan leader theorized that she might not have been born here. Lilytail had strong, built legs made for climbing, which Murkstar witnessed for themself when they found her taking an expert leap up a willow tree in an attempt to forage for potential herbs among its leaves. They were impressed by how she didn't flinch as the branches shifted under her weight, her heather-blue eyes trained on retrieving ripe pickings for herself. After several days of attempting to talk to her, Murkstar learned more about the lone she-cat and her history.

Their theory of her coming from elsewhere was correct; Lilytail was born into a nomadic band of traveling healers in the mountains who followed the old teachings of ancient Clans before them, but she bravely decided to follow her own path. It took a while, she admitted, but dreams of cats walking in starlight who told her to travel to the marshes made her realize that she had a destiny elsewhere. She learned a lot during her travels, especially about different herbs and healing techniques, which helped her foster a love of healing that felt more personal than what she'd grown up with, and she knew in her heart that being a healer was what she wanted to be.

With that knowledge in mind, Murkstar invited her into their Clan, and she readily agreed.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me