Archive Checkmark Change - Suggestion

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Should the labels in the archive be revamped?

Yes, I completely agree with the post below and we should revamp the archive!
87%
Yes, I think things should change, but I have a different suggestion (post below)
7%
No, I like the way things are
7%
I just want to vote c:
No votes

Total votes : 15

Postby sky, » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:04 am

Checkmark Change for Achievement Based CS Users

Hello! I don't know if this was already a suggestion, but if it isn't, I think it should be! So, we all know about the "🎊 You have collected every pet from *insert year*! πŸŽ‰" labels. It is super satisfying to complete each year and have a visual representation in the archive of all the hard work you have done. Now that we are in 2024, there is a large distribution throughout the years of much higher value pets (special release and storepets). There have been many complains that I have seen on mutiple different threads that Special Release pets make it almost impossible to finish collections because they have such high value and there are so many. The way things remain, there are no checkmarks in the archives for complete store collections. I understand that they are 'semi customs' and don't count towards a 'complete collection' in the CS books, but for those who do collect storepets, it would be amazing if we could have a checkmark. Especially since it is such a feat. I believe this should also apply to the special release pets on their own. But i'll explain that later. Anyways, I propose a couple of changes to the archive:

Changes:

Three Separate "complete collection" labels: aside from 🎊 You have collected every pet from 2008! πŸŽ‰ and so on

Green Checkmarks on monthlies and event pets (excluding special release)
          (this is how things already exist, except it includes special release pets)

Rainbow or Red Checkmarks on Special release? (color can change c:)
          So, with the change, all the completed special release tabs would have a different color checkmark and wouldn't count towards the complete "regular release collection".

Purple Checkmarks on Storepets? (color can change c:)
          With the change, all the completed tabs on storepets throughout the years would have a purple checkmark.

To add onto the change, once the collection is complete in each category, the labels could be:

✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the Regular Release Pets ever released! βœ¨πŸŽ‰βœ¨
      ✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the Special Release Pets ever released! βœ¨πŸŽ‰βœ¨
      ✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the Store Pets ever released! βœ¨πŸŽ‰βœ¨

If anyone has anything to add to this or a better way to explain, feel free to post down below! Thank you for your time!

sky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sky, » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:07 am

reserved for potential other suggestions

sky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sky, » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:08 am

Thank you for taking an interest! Please feel free to post so this gains some traction and acquires more votes!Β <3

sky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Archive Checkmark Change - Suggestion

Postby Audrey_Bee » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:11 pm

I definitely agree that the special releases should be taken off the completed pets thingy.

I have my own personal goal to collect every pet from each year excluding the special releases, but it's frustrating that I have a very well built collection of store pets and that doesn't count towards it but things valued at 3-4 nons + are counted. It does make it almost impossible!! Especially considering some special releases I don't even want πŸ™ I don't want to have to trade for expensive pets I don't want just to finally have that proof of achievement!

I also agree there should be some kind of achievement for the store pets, even if it's seperate, like how you have the species achievement !
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sky, » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:52 am

@ Audrey_Bee ;

I completely agree with you. It is disheartening when users are trying to collect all the monthlies (which is a feat in itself), but don't get any sort of gratification from the archive. There is a large enough amount of "monthlies" that,
      I believe, condones it being a 'separate' achievement.

Absolutely, I think there should be some sort of something for storepets c:

Thank you to everyone who has participated in the poll!

sky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sky, » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:38 am

bump c:
sky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeena » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:52 am

Hey there,
This suggestion already exists in these topics:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=4772962
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=4543320

Please add your support there!
Additionally please keep in mind that you should only bump your topic when it falls off the first page of this forum. Bumping before this is considered spam.

.....✧ Need help? ✧ About Me ✧
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me