*Site suggestion* a fairer Justice system

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

What would you like to see?

Kinder warning messages from staff for simple rule breaking (Bumping threads, double posting etc)
16%
The ability to appeal for your warnings
16%
A multilayered justice system for non clean cut disagreements
No votes
less intense punishment for minor rule breaks
16%
None of the above
16%
All of the above
21%
I just want to see the results
16%

Total votes : 19

Re: *Site suggestion* a fairer Justice system

Postby Audrey_Bee » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:41 pm

dragón wrote:the scamming thing is huge imo :< my partner got scammed in the first week that fae started playing a few months ago. i also got scammed in my first month back when i joined in 2011. this has been such a long term problem and i think it’s kinda unfair that there’s no reprimand to people taking advantage of new players. especially repeat offenders 😭

Yesss absolutely! I get it's sometimes not obvious when there's a scammer or someone who doesn't know values, but sometimes you can just tell! And those moments you try to report it but the old "everyone can value pets differently" saying comes out and they continue to get away with it! I was also scammed when I first started and it's a horrible feeling, I'm so sorry that happened to you and your partner!!
Audrey_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Site suggestion* a fairer Justice system

Postby Zeena » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:43 am

Hey there,
Unfortunately this topic has only been used so far to discuss and vent about warnings that were received rather than constructive discussion. For this reason the topic will be locked as we don't allow rant threads, and ranting/venting about warnings/staff is not helping the situation further or assisting with solutions. Vaguing negatively about any users, including staff, is also not acceptable.

To clarify, every single ticket and report we receive is not seen by only one staff member. Our ticket reporting system works by having the lowest group available assigned to deal with the ticket. For example, reports on profiles having inappropriate content will be assigned to GMs where all GMs, AAs and admins have access to the ticket. Any tickets that are not clear-cut (where we have a standard way of dealing with the situation, such as if someone shares their age on their profile) are thoroughly discussed by staff within the ticket itself. While you may receive a response from one staff member, the response comes from the opinions of multiple staff members. This is also why ticket responses may take some time since we wait for more opinions from other staff before coming to a decision.

If you don't understand why you received a warning you can contact the staff member who gave it to you asking for clarification. If you'd rather talk to another staff member about it or don't feel you're getting anywhere after asking the original staff member, you can send in a help ticket. If you disagree with the warning and wish to appeal you can also send in a help ticket and staff will look into the situation. Staff are indeed humans too, and we have revoked warnings in the past.

Finally, please keep in mind that we cannot break user confidentiality by explaining what actions were taken against another user. Often times it looks like nothing was done as everything we do is done privately. I'm sure many users would be upset if we handed out warnings publicly. Our main response to tickets is to simply thank the user for reporting and tell them to block the other user involved since that is the best way of avoiding contact with them in the future. This doesn't mean nothing was done, it's just that you do not know what action we took since we can't actually share that information.

If you have further questions regarding your specific situation please send in a help ticket.

.....Need help?About Me
Zeena
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me