Poll ended at Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:27 am

Yes
13%
No
54%
I just wanted to vote
33%

Total votes : 52

Re: The Animal Jam Thread [V12] (New Poll)

Postby ph0enicks » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:50 am

i redownloaded ajpw today and omg after like 3 years it’s not what it used to be… i got hacked a couple years ago so i lost some of my good items and i tried trading for one firefly friend and they immediately cancelled my offer saying ‘lol! that was… definitely an offer’ like years ago when i used to play it was so fun but honestly now it seems like people only care about rare items </3 anyway my user is alpha56712 (don’t judge i was like 9) add me if you wanna be friends on there :3

Image/ /Image
> aether | he/him | sig cred <
─────────────────
███████████████

ph0enicks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skullyz » Fri May 05, 2023 4:24 pm

I just downloaded Aj again on mobile.

I tried logging in but it said my email was invalid, I looked up of why that would happen and to my sad news any account that has been inactive for 120 days is permanently deleted 😭

I haven’t played sense the breach that happened with this game 😅

Kinda disappointing sense I did spend a good amount of irl money on this game before, so rip all my super rares I had and pets
Chickens are not just food, they are a beautiful animal, an animal of art and curiosity
-Skullyz
Skullyz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alleyway » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:27 pm

It has been years since I posted on here and longer since I actually did anything on AJ but I have finally, after all these years been hacked. I got on to give away my headdresses but they were gone. It was a good game but I suppose it's time I finally leave for good lol
alleyway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✮ deathcore » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:09 pm

alleyway wrote:It has been years since I posted on here and longer since I actually did anything on AJ but I have finally, after all these years been hacked. I got on to give away my headdresses but they were gone. It was a good game but I suppose it's time I finally leave for good lo

i'm really sorry to hear this ):

animal jam was one of my first games, and my original starting account ive had for years has been banned. the most recent account
i had then disappeared out of nowhere, i wasn't able to log in but i knew the info was right. genuinely, wasn't until i knew about all of this chicken smoothie stuff that i learned what happened to my old account. i may try to retrieve it, like i did with this account, but i'm unsure if i'll be successful.

from what i remember animal jam has becoming increasingly harder to contact over the years, but i would totally encourage in seeing if there is anything at all that can be done for it at all. however, if you don't wish to that makes total sense as well and i cant blame you.

it sucks to see your hard work get taken away even when it's a game you haven't played in ages.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
╭─────────────────────────.★..─╮
xImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx──────
xx╰┈➤ mads ✧˖° infp ✧˖° eternally emo
hi !! i love music and getting silly. i have 2
frogs and a fun snail & i love them. my pms
are always open !! would love 2 chat w u :3
xImage
xXXxxImage
╰─..★.─────────────────────────╯
✮ deathcore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alleyway » Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:31 pm

✮ deathcore wrote:
alleyway wrote:It has been years since I posted on here and longer since I actually did anything on AJ but I have finally, after all these years been hacked. I got on to give away my headdresses but they were gone. It was a good game but I suppose it's time I finally leave for good lo

i'm really sorry to hear this ):

animal jam was one of my first games, and my original starting account ive had for years has been banned. the most recent account
i had then disappeared out of nowhere, i wasn't able to log in but i knew the info was right. genuinely, wasn't until i knew about all of this chicken smoothie stuff that i learned what happened to my old account. i may try to retrieve it, like i did with this account, but i'm unsure if i'll be successful.

from what i remember animal jam has becoming increasingly harder to contact over the years, but i would totally encourage in seeing if there is anything at all that can be done for it at all. however, if you don't wish to that makes total sense as well and i cant blame you.

it sucks to see your hard work get taken away even when it's a game you haven't played in ages.

I appreciate the words but I had quit a long time ago and mainly got on to give away my things. This was my first time being hacked in idk like 10 years since i first started, so im more surprised by how long it took lol
alleyway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bats » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:30 pm

does anyone still play animal jam classic, what is the game like now? i dont think ive played since 2019
bats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiimbee10 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:30 am

bats wrote:does anyone still play animal jam classic, what is the game like now? i dont think ive played since 2019

its very ghosted i just started again
██
██
██
██
██

─── 𝘐𝘚 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘛𝘐𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘛 ©
████████████████
𝘍𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘔𝘛𝘏!

─────────────
─────────────
𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘜𝘊𝘏 𝘖𝘍 𝘈 𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘓𝘠 𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘋,

└───────────────────┘
██
██
██
██
𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘈 𝘛𝘈𝘓𝘒 𝘉𝘌𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘌 : ───── )
Image Image
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
hiimbee10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vicky.Boo<3 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:12 am

I haven't been on animaljam in such a long while. years now. But what even is the rarity system in the classic game haha
💕Hello! I'm always up for trades cuties!💕

I respond very fast! I'm always here 24/7 lol I'm very bored so I'm always up for trades!

Vicky.Boo<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AllukaZoldyck » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:15 am

bats wrote:does anyone still play animal jam classic, what is the game like now? i dont think ive played since 2019

oh my gosh, another game I haven’t been on in a while! The few times I did get on, the audience was a lot more mature? It’s also kinda dead… none of the servers say “full” anymore. It’s kinda sad. They’ve abandoned AJ classic, they don’t even update it often anymore.
AllukaZoldyck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Summer_ » Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:27 am

ive been quite active on it due to lots of old friends and just being a general comfort game. the audience is definitely a lot more mature, basically returning players who had an account when they were young, just grown up. its definitely abandoned and led to ajpw being the new focused game. this is because of mobile apps had a spike in activity and due to flash shutting down, ajc can be extremely hard to update, particularly with new animals and clothing, making it extremely time-consuming.

the rarity system is insane as ever, going up and down on a complete roller-coaster. everything is measured in black longs, now referred to as "solids". clothing betas and den betas are less popular, and many have been re-added to the stores, losing worth. headdresses are worth waaaaay too much, with the light pink headdress being worth over 150 black long collars...........

about a year or two ago, there have been many hacks and even a full-fledged security breach. the security system is not as safe as it used to be with many flaws and accidental mistakes that should not have happened.

however, despite all the negatives, a new company has bought the game for a surprising 1 million and that company and ajhq are working together to improve the game.
there has been a long wait and few promises, but i'd expect they are bound to do something
I've also heard that there might be an animal jam 2? i have no idea what it is but I think its ajc but under different files and stuff to update ajc.
there is a lot to unpack but at the same time, much little change, which definitely makes ajc at least have less active players, mostly being older teenagers and adults. however there is still much the game brings to the table, as many find comfort and finding lots of interactive, fun people.
thank you for coming to my ted talk LOL
hi im summer
- Christian
- woman
- certified shawty
-dog lover and mostly just wants to collect dogs on here i love the natural/real breeds give them to me
- very shor- i mean um very very tall
- kinda dumb tbh
-goofy and silly!!!!!
- completionist

I leave tabs up of CS sometimes, if it says I'm online I might be afk or not around my laptop at all eek! my bad
+I am still learning worth, please be patient or inform me when trading <3
+ AMPS/CRPS awareness ♡
_Summer_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me