2024 Easter Event - Help, Questions & Answers

Current Event: šŸ„šEaster Egg Hunt šŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

2024 Easter Event - Help, Questions & Answers

Postby dogtreat » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:20 pm

Please post here if you have questions about the Easter Event! The FAQ below answers all common event questions.

You can answer each other's questions if you know the answer, but if you're not sure then please leave it for someone else :)

Questions and Answers

General
    How does the event work?
      Summer, Halloween, and Easter events all revolve around collecting tokens and trading them in for event pets or items. You can collect one token from the event banner every 20 min. Most trade-ins will require multiple tokens and have multiple different outcomes. There are also free event pets and items that are made available throughout the event.
      There are also a few differences between events:
      • Summer events are more in-depth and involve a storyline which you can follow along with. New areas and NPCs will become available as the event continues. Summer events have two different types of tokens: banner tokens and hourly tokens. Hourly tokens becomes available later in the event at a specific event location and can be collected once an hour.
      • Halloween events have 'banner pets' or 'banner items' available from the banner. This means that sometimes when clicking on the event banner you will receive something else (either a pet or non-token item) instead of a token. These are rarer to receive than tokens. How many different banner pets or items there are varies by year but typically there are 2-4 different outcomes.
      • Easter events have 'Animal eggs' available from the banner. This means that sometimes when clicking on the event banner you will receive and Animal egg item instead of a token. These are rarer to receive than tokens. How many different animal eggs there are varies by year but typically there are 5-7 different outcomes. Animal eggs are not tokens and cannot be traded in, they are considered regular items.
    Which trade-in gives me this pet? / What does this trade-in give me?
      You can check the event outcomes thread here to see all current trade-ins, what tokens they cost, and the different outcomes they can give you.
    How long will the event last?
      Most events run for about 10 days, but may go longer depending on the number of releases.

Banner
    >>Banner Counter<<

What does the banner look like?
    Where do I get tokens?
      You find tokens by clicking the banner.
    Where do I find the banner?
      The banner can be found at the bottom of site pages randomly once every 20 minutes. It can appear on nearly any page of the site, if it cannot be found on a certain page than there will be a note at the bottom letting you know the banner cannot be found there. There are no specific pages that are more or less likely to have the banner.
    I clicked the banner but it said "That release could not be found" and is making me wait 20 minutes again!
      This can happen if you accidentally double-clicked the banner. If the banner has reset and is making you wait 20 min than that means you did click on it and did receive something from the banner.
    What is the banner limit?
      'Banner limit' refers to the total number of banners you can click during the event. The banner limit changes over the course of the event. It typically starts around 200-250 and is raised after enough people reach the limit. It typically caps around 300-350. Trading for tokens does not impact your banner limit.

Tokens and Trade-ins
    Where can I turn in my tokens?
    Will the token trade-ins change or be removed during the event?
      New token trade-ins are added each day of the event, once the event is over the token trade-ins will stay up for several extra days and there will be a count-down on the event page letting you know how long you have. There is typically an update in the site news a few days before the event ends that will tell you the exact date token trade-ins will close.
    Do all the free items stay there for the whole event?
      In past events, the free items change every day for Summer events, but will sometimes be made available again. For Halloween and Easter they will be available until the event ends, but are sometimes moved to the bottom of the event page to make it easier to trade in tokens.
    What if the event ends and I still have tokens to turn in?
      After the event ends, the tokens page stays around for another few days so everyone has time to turn in those last tokens for prizes.
    Do the current event tokens have any use outside of this event? Can they be used in future events?
      Tokens are specific to the event they are released in and do not have any special use outside the event. They also cannot be used in any other events. If you have tokens left after trade-ins close they become like regular items, and can still be traded or used in dressups.
    Which items are the tokens?
      There is an 'Event Tokens' section in your items which displays all event tokens you own from all events. For Halloween and Easter events, you can also see the tokens on the event page, which will have a box which displays the tokens and how many of each you have. For Summer events, you can check the event outcomes thread for a list of tokens.
    Are there going to be more things added tomorrow?
      New token trade-ins and free pets or items are added every day of the main event period. There are typically a few extra days at the end of the event with no new releases during which you can still collect tokens for trade-ins.
ā €

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2024 Easter Event - Help, Questions & Answers

Postby KeiranTrick » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:24 am

Apologies if these are answered within the faq above, I read through it and didn't quite see what I was looking for but I may have missed it.

In the outcomes thread I saw the two special banner eggs losted under day one. Do these remain for the duration of the event like the daily trade-in pets do? Or are they only available from the banner on their specific day?

Separate question, are there any pets given by the banner or just items?

Thank you in advance!

šŸœ² May your heart be your guiding key! šŸœ²

My trade thread!
Pronouns: He/Him
Timezone: EST (UTC -5)

Off-site: PokeFarm Q & FlightRising

šŸœ² Brighter than the sun, swifter than the wind šŸœ²
KeiranTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:36 am

KeiranTrick wrote:Apologies if these are answered within the faq above, I read through it and didn't quite see what I was looking for but I may have missed it.

In the outcomes thread I saw the two special banner eggs losted under day one. Do these remain for the duration of the event like the daily trade-in pets do? Or are they only available from the banner on their specific day?

Separate question, are there any pets given by the banner or just items?

Thank you in advance!

Yes, the animal eggs will be available the whole event, more are usually added throughout the event though the total number varies, you can check past Easter items to see how many we've gotten before.

We don't get any banner pets during the Easter event, we typically only get them during the Halloween event.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rednomad » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:46 am

Hello I just joined the Easter hunt today nearly forgot.

Now I see the St Patrick's Day link at the home page two times.
And the Easter banner for the egg hunt is the St Patrick's Day Dog picture (like for the St Patrick's Day link)

I hope this is the right forum for this question if not I'm sorry.
And I hope I got my problem across probably
(english is my second language)

Thank you for your time and efforts I love the Easter event already!
Rednomad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:14 am

Rednomad wrote:Hello I just joined the Easter hunt today nearly forgot.

Now I see the St Patrick's Day link at the home page two times.
And the Easter banner for the egg hunt is the St Patrick's Day Dog picture (like for the St Patrick's Day link)

I hope this is the right forum for this question if not I'm sorry.
And I hope I got my problem across probably
(english is my second language)

Thank you for your time and efforts I love the Easter event already!

The front page should look like this;

If thats not what you are seeing, than most likely its an issue with the image cache on your browser loading in the wrong images (the same thing could be happening to the banner), I'd suggest you try clearing your browser cache and see if the image comes up correctly this time. If you don't know how to clear your cache, a quick google search should give some basic instructions, its usually in the 'history' section of your browser settings. If you are still having trouble with it though, let us know what browser & device you are using and more detailed instructions can be given.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DevinWyldeheart » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:16 am

So this is very confusing. I haven't gotten a single bow egg since two days ago and have been clicking banners very often throughout the event every day. At first I had been getting all the different eggs. Do I just have really bad luck or something?
DevinWyldeheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:02 am

DevinWyldeheart wrote:So this is very confusing. I haven't gotten a single bow egg since two days ago and have been clicking banners very often throughout the event every day. At first I had been getting all the different eggs. Do I just have really bad luck or something?

Its just bad luck, what the banner gives you is randomized so sometimes it will give the same token over and over or not give a certain token for a while. You can use the event swap thread though if you need more of a certain token to ask for swaps with ones you extras of.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby clarkal » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:44 am

I was wondering what day the Easter event will end? Is the specific day announced so that I can spend my tokens before the event ends or do I have to guess when it ends and potentially waste some tokens? :) would love to plan it out in my head
I was inactive for over ten years but Iā€™m back and looking for my dreamiesā¬‡ļø
ImageImage
clarkal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:29 am

clarkal wrote:I was wondering what day the Easter event will end? Is the specific day announced so that I can spend my tokens before the event ends or do I have to guess when it ends and potentially waste some tokens? :) would love to plan it out in my head

They usually end on the day of the event itself (Easter, Halloween, Christmas Day for those big events) - so we should have two more days of releases.
But we will always get a news post which tells us when the last gifts have been released and how many days we still have for token hunting and trading in our tokens. There'll also be a timer on the Easter page then.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarkal » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:23 pm

Raire wrote:
clarkal wrote:I was wondering what day the Easter event will end? Is the specific day announced so that I can spend my tokens before the event ends or do I have to guess when it ends and potentially waste some tokens? :) would love to plan it out in my head

They usually end on the day of the event itself (Easter, Halloween, Christmas Day for those big events) - so we should have two more days of releases.
But we will always get a news post which tells us when the last gifts have been released and how many days we still have for token hunting and trading in our tokens. There'll also be a timer on the Easter page then.

Thank you so much for this info :) havenā€™t participated in an event for over ten years now and wondered how it worked!
I was inactive for over ten years but Iā€™m back and looking for my dreamiesā¬‡ļø
ImageImage
clarkal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me