Archive: Past Summer Event Images and Info (IMAGE-HEAVY!)

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: Archive: Past Summer Event Images

Postby Seasonal » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:23 am

This is such a neat idea, thank you for posting!

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Starling. » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:15 am

Oh my gosh, such memories!!! Look at the Medieval Faire! I remember that event so well, but my favorite had to be the beach event. The mermaid tails were perfection.
Random trades are ALWAYS welcome! ;)

.Starling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenzai » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:28 pm

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I actually save most of the stuff from each event... including full page screenshots of every shop! I guess I'll post my stash to google drive and put it here for you!

I loved the medieval faire event so much that I just had to save every little bit of it that I could. And then I did the same with every other event just because yeah. Okay, let's see what I can do...
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:25 pm

I'm baaaack! 2013: Slumber Party has been updated!

Glad more people are enjoying this thread :D

mk4391 wrote:Not sure if this is useful or not but: memberlist.php?g=18&mode=group
The pound account seems to be a system account along with the medieval, beach and slumber party NPC's. It lists Zack from the clothes shop as Zack Fashion and Squiddy as ♥ Squiddy ♥.

Ooh, thanks for that! I used to use that page all the time for banner hunting, but I forgot about it after I started to mostly hunt for banners on my phone haha I'll use that for reference!

Shenzai wrote:OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I actually save most of the stuff from each event... including full page screenshots of every shop! I guess I'll post my stash to google drive and put it here for you!

I loved the medieval faire event so much that I just had to save every little bit of it that I could. And then I did the same with every other event just because yeah. Okay, let's see what I can do...

-grows a tail-
-sits and grins and thumps tail REALLY LOUDLY and REALLY QUICKLY-
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenzai » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:51 pm

OMG I forgot to post it. I found last year's staff litter hint chart on my google drive and got carried away preparing one for next year already, lol

Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed about some of what I found (or rather, did not find.)
First, the full page screenshots started only on 2013. I remember now how I ended up falling in love with the dreamland event too so I wanted to save things, but more easily than before, which is what led me on a search that made me find Nimbus Screenshot for Chrome and Firefox.
The Medieval Faire quests were saved on a doc file. The beach event, though, I think I didn't save. I didn't care much about that event, so maybe I thought it wasn't worth the effort (if only I knew I'd later regret it...)
The candyland, on the other hand, I'm pretty sure I saved full page screenshots of, but I couldn't find them. I guess I might have forgotten them on the downloads folder of my laptop and didn't move them over to the new PC. If I did indeed take the screenshots, they still exist and I'll look for them as soon as I can. But there's a chance that I might have ignored it too because candyland was my second least favorite event and I barely even had time for it (I guess I was traveling during a big part of it, so I ended up missing lots of pets).

Dreamland is the one I organized the best. All of the rest I guess I just threw whatever I could save in the folder as fast as I could XD
The Medieval Faire doc is kinda messy and includes a few after-trade messages which make it a bit confusing, but it's readable. It also has a whole copypaste of the guide thread in the end.

Here's the link to the Google Drive folder!

If there's anything that really doesn't belong there (such as the halloween screenshots I found randomly sitting in the dreamland folder, lol) please let me know.

(Also, on the dreamland event, there's some unofficial banner things I did. I left them there because... well, I dunno, they're kinda cool.)
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:09 pm

Man, talk about a trip down memory lane!
This was a nostalgic read, so many happy memories =3
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nickjr » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:04 am

I forgot a few things in the Slumber Party post. Added the sand pile images!

2012: Beach Event has been updated!

@Shenzai
:shock:
omg that's way more than I expected LOL

Can I just, uh, put only some of the pictures onto the first page and then stick a link to the corresponding event folder in each post LOL

I'm gonna go back and update the 2013 - 2016 events after I'm done with the Medieval Faire post tomorrow haha...

-----------------------------------------

MOVED FROM MY NEXT POST (August 17/18) TO THIS POST:

Information overload IRL the past 2.5 weeks x____x

2011: Medieval Faire has been updated!

With that, this thread is now complete to the best of my knowledge! Some images are still missing, but for now it's okay -dies-

-revives self and goes back to real life-
Last edited by nickjr on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenzai » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:50 am

@nickjr
Sure, that's way too much for the first page, haha

Fun fact:
I think these were the very first pets to get dressed and show up on the dressed pets pool, which is why there's so few and there's both Tess and Nick's pets! I guess that's why I took a screenshot, haha.
Shenzai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2017: Lost City Event - Pinboard: Investigation

Postby nickjr » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:40 pm

2017: Lost City Event

Pinboard: Investigation
This is a sub-location(?) in the Castle Courtyard's Castle Storeroom location (wow I need to reword that) and is not a map place, but it does have its own images!
First one was put up when the day rolled over to July 26
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

AAAAND THE FINAL ONE, right when the day rolled over to July 27

Fun fact: After the first 22ish pictures, all pictures got duplicated/moved so that they're hosted on pic.chickencdn.com instead of chickensmoothie.com (I hope that means less strain on the main CS server when these pics are loaded)
Last edited by nickjr on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:26 pm

This is amazing! c:
galaxial

My pets