#1 Adoptable Fox -CLOSED- by KaiKenNatsuki

Based on Click to view
Artist KaiKenNatsuki [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#1 Adoptable Fox -CLOSED-

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:58 pm

EDIT: jUDGING. WON'T BE ACCEPTING FORMS BY NOW!

:D Can't wait!

Winner: Thorrissia!

A male adoptable fox for you guys. He's a fox/wolf mix, but you can make him any kind of dog you'd like XP Made the tail way too long, lol.
So, this is how it works:

If you don't have the time to write a story, or you're too lazy to it, you can offer a payment instead. And vice versa ^u^

Best form gets it <3 Payment counts, too (since you won't have to work).
Hope you like him, guys <3

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :D

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Short Story: (optional - payment)[/b]
[b]Payment: (optional - story)[/b]

Ends 3rd of January.
Last edited by KaiKenNatsuki on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1 Adoptable Fox

Postby chargay » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:25 pm

i like him alot and hed be good for a chari in y comic

do you do coustome ons to like i tell you that i wand in him and you desing
live stream [offline ]
my NEW DA my youtube character page
facebook
contest

line art by DreyaCira
ImageImageImageImageImage
Comissions: closed Art Trades: closed Requests: closed
chargay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinthWolf » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Username: Soy
Name: Titus ( meaning Strong King)
Personality: Titus is a playful fox/wolf, he can occasionally be foolish and say before he thinks, however he is a kind and generous soul. Titus was always the leader of the group, the comic, the flirt, he can be seen flirting with girls or telling jokes- he is seen as the 'high school hot boy' but in this case a wolf/fox version of this. He can be slightly arrogant, but he is never teasing or patronizing. He accepts everyone and anyone, he is not a judge, Titus has never proved to judge anyone on their looks, smell, likes, dislikes etc. he is fair to everyone.
Short Story: (optional - payment)
Titus wondered through the lush dewy grass that glistened in the light, his fur danced as the wind howled to him. Titus was just taking a stroll out into the grasslands while the pack began to wake. Today was the first day of fall, Titus thought he would capture the first glimpse of the leaf cascade. From a distance he could hear the pups yowling, he decided to lope back- after all, his chores couldn't wait forever could they? anyway, he pressed the thought from his head and carried on ambling through the wet, sun-kissed grass, back towards the pack.
( Please do tell me if the story needs more, i didn't know how long to make it.)
Payment: (optional - story) Urm- would i be able to send a trade on top of my standing offer? ( I guess i'll send a trade suggestion, you can always cancel.)
Fursona
Signature art by Emberwolf and avatar by Spotty

Not too active on here anymore but I still check back if you need anything!
NinthWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lions » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Oh, what a pretty boy<3 I might have to try for him C;
Lions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby princeadrian » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:49 pm

* Alchemy circle credits go to FMA.
* Story Idea inspired by FMA.

Username:
FrozenFeatherWolf
Name:
Vasilikó Aíma; (βασιλικό αίμα) meaning 'Royal Blood' in Greek
Personality:
[ Independent ]
He is very Anti-Social, he strongly believes 'Friends' only slows him down from his work, and that friends are only for fools.
[ Short tempered ]
Yes, he gets mad easily, that is why he seems very intimidating towards his servants/maids and minions. What anger him the most is when he can't get his hands on treasure or things he wants most. He will search the university if he has too.
[ Spoiled and Greedy ]
He is often desirous of everything that he doesn't own. He thinks that since he is King, he naturally owns everything, lives of others, treasures, and the world.
[ Devilish/Evil ]
He is an cruel ruler. If one fails what he asks them to do(Steal lost treasures) that is considered 'Simple' or 'Easy' he punish them by throwing them in the Flames of Hell so they can burn for eternally.
Short Story:
(I got carried away so it's a bit long ^^' *Sweat drops*)
[Part ONE told in 3rd person's view]
Hades picked up sharp piece of glass from the floor and placed it on his hand. He harshly squeezed his hand together causing a lot of blood to flow freely onto his palm. Using his crimson stained fingers he began to draw on the beautiful black onyx stone floor, he drew something that looked like a exorcism circle. Once he was done he eyed the woman who gave birth to his son, the poor woman flinched at that glare he was giving her. Hades’ lips curled into a freighting smile.
“Alexandra, soon, the heir of the underworld will be on the king’s throne! Muahahaha!”
Tears filled the Alexandra’s eyes, blurring her vision as Hades slowly made his way to her and gently picked up a she was carrying.
"No!" she whispered with pain, reaching out the hand weakly.
The evil god taking a Human's form slowly unwrapped her pup's baby blanket that was made to protect him from the cold and flames surrounding them. Losing the presence of his mother, the pup started to cry out, as if asking for help. He made his way to the center of the bloody circle and placed the pup gently on the cool floor.
"My son, only you will be the true savior of the underworld!!" he boomed with a wicked laugh. Than he clapped his hands together while saying an evil prayer, he slammed his hands down at the edge of the circle, and it began to glow with flashes of red and black. The cries of the pup became louder out of pain, his mother looked at Hades with a mixture of disgust and terror. She watched her son's demon soul within slowly woke from its deep slumber.
"N-no, stop.." she whispered finally bringing herself up to her two feet.
The weeping of the pup started to sound more devastating.
“STOPPPP!!!!” Alexandra turned into a fox, and with a swift jump, she flew to the circle
“YOU IDIOT!” roared Hades with fury.
-FLASH

[Part TWO, Vasilikó Aíma's point of view.]
I was currently in my Human form, sitting on my father's huge throne. I looked at a pot of fresh red roses, and grasped one between my index and thumb, I gazed at it as it slowly burned away.
"My King your finger is bleeding!" exclaimed one of the maids, who stopped dusting the pictures hanged on the walls.
I stared at my crimson stained fingers as it dripped down my skin onto the rug below me. I gave the maid a nasty glare,
"Yo Natalie, pass me hand me my handkerchief on the shelf now!" I yelled at the little maid, now scurrying to get it before I punish her harshly. Five mins later she was back with a silky white handkerchief with 2 fancy initials ' V.A.' on it. I gently wiped the blood off my fingers, and when I was finished, I gave it back to the maid.
"Wash it and put it back where you got it from." I demanded, the girl nodded at me and walked down the steps and disappeared in the dark hallways.

W.I.P LOL A lot of typos I bet xD *Sweat Drops* If I don't finish on time, I will leave as it is for your judging c:
Payment:
None? c:
Last edited by princeadrian on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
please click!! thank you!
hello!! im prince adrian!

and this is my trusty knight in shinning armor, sir slimeball mcnerd
princeadrian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 am

The-Red-Wolfy wrote:i like him alot and hed be good for a chari in y comic

do you do coustome ons to like i tell you that i wand in him and you desing

Me and Kiley do customs, yes ^^ But we're closed at the moment, and since this is an adoptable you will not be able to change its design, only add some accessories if you want. That means, if you win - and if you're willing to make some art of it to use in your form ^w^
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 am

Soy wrote:
Username: Soy
Name: Titus ( meaning Strong King)
Personality: Titus is a playful fox/wolf, he can occasionally be foolish and say before he thinks, however he is a kind and generous soul. Titus was always the leader of the group, the comic, the flirt, he can be seen flirting with girls or telling jokes- he is seen as the 'high school hot boy' but in this case a wolf/fox version of this. He can be slightly arrogant, but he is never teasing or patronizing. He accepts everyone and anyone, he is not a judge, Titus has never proved to judge anyone on their looks, smell, likes, dislikes etc. he is fair to everyone.
Short Story: (optional - payment)
Titus wondered through the lush dewy grass that glistened in the light, his fur danced as the wind howled to him. Titus was just taking a stroll out into the grasslands while the pack began to wake. Today was the first day of fall, Titus thought he would capture the first glimpse of the leaf cascade. From a distance he could hear the pups yowling, he decided to lope back- after all, his chores couldn't wait forever could they? anyway, he pressed the thought from his head and carried on ambling through the wet, sun-kissed grass, back towards the pack.
( Please do tell me if the story needs more, i didn't know how long to make it.)
Payment: (optional - story) Urm- would i be able to send a trade on top of my standing offer? ( I guess i'll send a trade suggestion, you can always cancel.)

You can send a trade, of course ^w^ But I think you should post your payment in your form, too (like, the url+img so we can see the pet) :3
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raichern » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:55 am

Username: ShaniceWitther
Name: SixT / Baku -Cannot decide, ^_^
Personality: Kind, trustable, deep thinker, very serious about everything, he prefers to be by himself but he also loves to be around his buddies, he's very protectful. He is a great hunter and spy, and he loves to listen on the seas waves and explore mountains. He has a power which is red shadow lightning.

Short Story: (optional - payment) He is a lone wolf who was raised by a pack in the deep forests of Ushulan after his father and mother had passed away (members of the pack), but soon his thoughts changed and he tried to take over the pack, he lost the fight and got kicked out of the pack. He now lives in Teismeirs mountains. Teismeir is a land of mountains, sea and deep forests with wide open lands. He's usualy exploring the mountains or playing with Jase's pup Simerian (both males, Jase= his buddy) and taking care of his other buddies once they need it. +(Payment)
Payment: (optional - story) Image
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Raichern on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raichern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novie Kenari » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:25 am

.o. i love his pattern!

Username: Distant planet
Name: Todd
Personality: sweet, courageous and a joker.
Short Story:
Payment: im to lazy to write one, so heres the payment c:
ImageImage
ones rare, the other is from jan. 09
Commishes:see new DA
Art trades: varies.
Redlines: closed.
linearts: closed
♬ ♪ ♯ ♭
♪ ♫ ♩
♬ ♭ ♮
♯ ° ø
♪ ♫

Deviant art (old one)
Fanclub
Old character thred
Society6 find my art for sale!
New character thred
HoP DAM WOI
Hey guys! haven't been active in a while. If you'd like to see more of my art, check out my new Deviant art! no longer doing digital art, though.
Novie Kenari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:38 pm

Username:
Starry-Knight