Artist KaiKenNatsuki [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#4 Adoptable Gryphon - CLOSED -

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:37 pm

JUDGING.

Here ya go, guys! ^^

This is pretty old, so that's why the design isn't that great X3 Hope you like it anyway

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age (at most 200):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Attacks:[/b]
[b]Special Ability:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b]
[b]Art of it:[/b]

Rules:

-If you adopt a gryphon, do not just forget it. They've suffered a lot until they get here, and all they need is love and care.
-Not fursonas, but characters. They can be one of your most loved character and stuff, but not a fursona.
-Please, do not ask us to make a custom for you, or even color in these lines.
-Feel free to make any line edits.
-Take good care of my babies :3.
-You're only allowed to own 2 W.A.G., which means, if you're interested in all the up for adoption, choose carefully. Look into its eyes, like if it was a cute one, and try to realize which of them fit you more.
-*new!* No colored in as your art to win the gryphon. I want you to draw it, or at least order art, please. Thanks (:

WINNER: ~BLIZZARD~

Thanks everyone for entering :3
Last edited by KaiKenNatsuki on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
All W.A.S. owners, please visit here!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -

Postby Sapphy. » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:56 pm

So handsome <333 I wanna give him a hug :3

Sapphy~
Sapphy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrystarluv » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:02 pm

It's great! I love it :D
xxxHello! My name is
cherrystarluv, but I like to be
called Cherry. I don't like to be
called Cherrystarlover. My
favorite color is pink, I love
dogs (I have 2), and I love to
watch TV. I am currently me
and I'm graduating soon.
xxx

✿✿✿

xxxxx

PM

Trade

Shop

Trade

Bid
cherrystarluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight_girl » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:34 am

oh wow o.o
i love the design on this one :3 me want it ^w^
Designs that are made by me or
bought from me can NOT be sold or traded!
If you nolonger want the character
that was made by me, just send me a
pm and return it!
Art thefts are not tolerated!
Read over these before ordering a design
from me;
http://sta.sh/0luvu15wu4e

•My DAM's• •My Nukitta's• •Art shop!•
•My plumie's• •Ask me!•
    Having a hard time right now, I will work on art as fast as I can..
moonlight_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #4 Adoptable Gryphon

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:27 am

<3 here ya go!
: - Art Shop - : - Fursonas - : - Characters - :- Adopt a teenie WAG! - : ADOPT ME!
"There's so much more to you than you know, not just pain and anger. There's good in you too, I felt it. When you can harness all that, you'll have a power that no one can match. Not even me." - Charles Xavier
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:33 am

What Sapphy said. x3
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Thanks Ay :D
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reine Des Loups » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:11 pm

I just had surgery and my mom might have cancer. Getting this griffin would make our gloomy family much brighter!
Username: Iceeon
Name: Bryan
Age (at most 200): 34
Personality: Mean, Hot headed, usually angry. Stays away from most Griffins although if someone is hurt he will protect them with his life. He is more Compatible with other Fires then he is with Hatchlings or Other elements.
If he had a themesong it would be Bad Romance. He is not a flirter but is much like the lady in the song. He will only take or like something if it is free, and will keep up at it.
Attacks: Elemental Attacks

300Degrees: Allows him to summon the air up to 300 degrees. Causing rashes, bruns, and eventually crippling opponnents. This is a rare attack because it usually ends up making Bryan Sick in the end.

Flamethrower: In which huge amounts of Combustive flames come out of his mouth. Causing third degree burns or a slow death. Most commonly used attack.

Flametip: Allowing the tip of his wings to set on fire, making them sharper. The flames cut away at the edges, and make the shaft looser, thus so Bryan can fling them at his opponent like a Ninja :lol: .

Normal attacks
Ram: A headbutt, except much harder. Used to knock breath out of opponents.

Headbutt: A weak attack commonly used to stun opponents.

TearCripple: In where he tears with his beak at the throat, ending with a powerful Swipe.

Swipe: In where he attacks with his claws, used at the end of TearCripple.

Special Ability: Hearth. It may sound lousy but is very useful. Summoning large porportions of flames until Bryan himself is engulfed. He then can charge, ram or headbutt anyopponent while aflame. It hurts Bryan in the end so is used at last resort.

Story: I lay in a dry hot region, out of the way of others. I had left my parents far behind. Now I lay in a humid desert of loneliness. I walked on, my head hung low and my wings drooped. I hadn't had water in 3 days. And I knew I would die soon. Die in Loneliness and shadows. The air rippled across my eyes like fish in a lake. Was is a mirage? A flash of grey and blue. Surely, it had to be. What other griffon could live out here? I picked up my pace. Suddenly, thwack Blackout. I woke up, something roared nearby. Was it one of those pathetic excuses of tigers? Sabers? No sabers wouldnt live in the desert. I opened my bleary eyes and saw my worst enemy, Water. I tottered back squealing, until I bumped into something. " Oh your awake!" I heard a voice say. I whipped around. There, In front of me, was the smushed face of an owl. " AH!" I shrieked lightly, before regaining my senses. " Who are you?" I said in a more gruff tone. " Im Alakmy" The owl-griffon said. My ears tipped forward. " Alakmy, the Shaman Of The North?" I asked bewildered. " Yup" Alakmy said in a bored voice. " Wait, what does a shaman do in a desert?" I said narrowing my eyes. This Alakmy seemed Suspicious. " Gathering Papy-whatever" Alakamy said, irratated. " Its papyrus" I corrected. " Whatever" Alakmy snorted. What were you doing in the desert" Alakmy asked, smirking. " Dying" I replied casually. " Dont you have a family?" Alakmy asked. " A terrible one, one that hates me" I said in a small voice. " Then you should join the W.A.G group!" Alakmy chriped. ' W.A.G?" I repeated. " Yup, Warrior Armed Griffons!" Alakmy replied. " I think you'd be perfect fit for them!"
Yeah right" I snorted. " Seriously, Im not kidding" Alakmy replied sharply. " So where are they located?" I asked. " Just follow the yellow brick road!" Alakmy said, joking.
" Seriously" I said, losing my temper. " Gosh, Gosh, its 203 pro, turn off of the huge palm tree, 3 miles west, and youll find there base" Alakmy said. I walked outside of the waterfall. " Ill give a shot" I said, and took of running.
Art of it: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=946738 and viewtopic.php?f=33&t=946836 as his ref :p AND this is him as a baby <3 viewtopic.php?f=33&t=950092 And this, is just a random pic of him :P viewtopic.php?f=33&t=950374
Last edited by Reine Des Loups on Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
”Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings? We'll run on our own legs.”

« Qui vivra, verra. »

Reine Des Loups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KaiKenNatsuki » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Thanks for entering, iceeon :3
KaiKenNatsuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blizzard- » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:52 am

Username:

Blizzard-

Name:

Chaos

30 Years

Personality:

He is chaos.... He's very smart and cunning, but he can cause major problems. He's not that cordinated compared to other W.A.G.'s, causing him to hurt other's property or person. He tends to about for others before himself. Half the time he doesn't care if he's hurt or injured, he just want's to make sure everyone else is alright. This can get him into more trouble... He always seems to be getting into other people's buisness, always trying to find what's wrong in their lives. He loves music, and you'll find him humming some sort of tune every second of the day. If he could have a theme song, it would be Fix You by Coldplay.

Attacks:

Fury of Dancing Flames
This attack is greatly used for offense. In this attack two fireballs circle around Chaos, burning anything the flames come in contact with. With extreme concentration, Chaos can send these fireballs at an opponent. This doesn't come without problems. His eyes turn to flames during this attack. They return to normal afterwards, but he has a hard time seeing. He uses this attack as a last resort.

Burning Darkness
This attack is used to cribble an opponent. Chaos can create black flames in battle, which he engulfs his opponent in. This causes them to go blind for a few hours. He must be carefull though. If he makes a mistake, he could go bling himself.

Baritone's Comet
This attack is a defence move. Ten small comets float around Chaos, blocking any close-combat attacks. These comets set ablaze when they're thouched. It can also be used as a offence move if need be.

Special Ability:

Tempest's Fury
This attack is very powerful. Chaos creates a whirlwind of flames and lava around him. He silghtly floats above the ground, letting him glide with the small tornado. The attack with burn and destroy everything in it's path. The problem with this attack is it basicly controls Chaos. It's hard for him to dissolve the whirlwind.

Story:

"But momma! I didn't mean to! It... It was an accident!!!" Choas screamed. The last hour had been the worst of his life. He didn't mean to do what he did, he's just not that cordinated... It wasn't his fault completely.

"No! You killed Eclipse, and I'll forever HATE you for it!" Chaos' mother exclaimed. She swiped at Chaos, leaving him a large scar across his right side. She flew off, leaving the very young Chaos to fight for himself, alone....

This all started from an event hours earlier that day. Chaos was playing with his brother, Eclipse. They were playing Gryphons and Sabers near the edge of a cliff. Chaos said it wasn't the best idea to play there, but Eclipse didn't listen. Eclipse was the favorite of the two, but Chaos didn't mind. He never really sought out attention anyways, and this seemed normal to him. He always listened to Eclipse, even if he knew the situation was wrong or dangerous.

"Come on you Saber!" Eclipse yelled, pretending to fight with Chaos. Chaos was always the saber, and he never liked it, but he didn't have the guts to argue. He sprang at Eclipse, but it was too late. Eclipse had him pinned to the ground, Chaos' head hanging off the side of the cliff. He attempted to scream for help, but Eclipse covered his mouth.

"I sould kill you right now! You're not worthy enough to be in my sight!" Eclispe exclaimed. Eclipse's voice was filled with anger. Chaos didn't know if he was still play fighting or if he really meant it. He felt Eclipse slowly pushing him off the edge. Choas just went insane, he couldn't stand Eclipse anymore. He decided he needed to finally fight back.

"You will never be better than me," Chaos mumbled. He used all his strength to push Eclipse off of him. He pecked and clawed at Eclipse, trying to teach him a lesson. They were basicly trying to kill eachother, but Chaos never wanted to kill his brother.

"Finally, the chicken fights back!" Eclipse said, laughing between words. Chaos went to attack Eclipse again when he slipped. He went flying towards Eclipse, sending both of them off the cliff. Chaos managed to grab the cliff's edge before completely falling off. They were both very young, neither of them knew how to fly yet. Eclipse went falling to his death, his body smashed into peices at the bottom.

"No!!!" Chaos screamed. He did something that day he had never done before. He began to cry....

Art of it:

I can't draw wings for my life, that's why they are non-existant in this picture...

ImageImageImage

Commissions are CLOSED.
| My WME's | | My Characters | | My Fursona |

ImageImageImage
Icon Lines (c) Peace&Colby

Heartache is the worst ailment...
Blizzard-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes