Crystalwolf2011
Pup 3:
MissKiwiBird
Pup 4:
Mea_cat
Pup 5
I Promise

-------
I have decided not to give away pups 6 and 7 due to the low amount of entries I received.if you have any problems or questions, feel free to PM me.
Congrats to those who won, enjoy your new pup, don't let them gather dust!
--------
Thanks to all who entered, it was fun and all your awesome entries made it hard to choose winners. If you didn't win, I may make more adoptables soon, or you can PM me about breeding, commissions, etc.
-Dragon

JUDGING IN PROGRESS
Will try to make ref sheets eventually
Black parent is mine.
FORM: (copy and paste)

[strike]
Code: Select all
[b]Your username:
Pup #:
Pup's Name:
Personality:
Story or history:
Where/how will you use this pup?:
Other:[/b]

You can only adopt one, but you can try for up to 2.
Please fill out everything on the form except for the optional art.
No stealing, please.
ENTRY DEADLINE OCTOBER 3RD!

Refs:
Pup 5
Lines by Arukardis
Pup 7
Lines by Arukardis
Pup 4
Lines by Arukardis
Pup 2
Lineart by Ninjapancake
Pup 3
Lineart by Konoha-kat

Masquerade pup designs (c) me.
Lines (c) Neara.

-Dragon[/strike]
Last edited by Kessler on Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:52 am, edited 8 times in total.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Even as the wind dies away, my heart still flickers
Kessler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Masquerade Pup Adopts

Postby Lying_Lilacs » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:18 am

Your username:tmfish
Pup #:4
Pup's Name:sparkle
Personality: a playful outgoing pup she is the leader in her family
Story or history:she lives under a old bed in the junk yard with her family
Art(not required, but helps):skrea's cats i do those and the adoptable foxs
Where/how will you use this pup?:my fursona
Other:
cool colors
    -----------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm Lilacs!! vwv <3
      I used to be Fail In Love, if you remember
      me by that username. <3
      I'm not too active on here anymore, but if
      you send me a message I'll definitely read
      and respond ASAP!! But you can always
      message me on DA or Discord (Tal #8898)!
    -----------------------------------------------

Lying_Lilacs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kessler » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:24 am

no posting
sorry, my mistake

Kessler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ayramite » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Question? Those that applied on Dragonfriend's posting do they need to re-post here??

ImageImageImage
My Jelly Bean Dragon's

Ayramite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kessler » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Crystalwolf2011 wrote:Question? Those that applied on Dragonfriend's posting do they need to re-post here??

they need to repost just in case, otherwise i think she saved the forms
~Kess

Kessler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {{ f i a s c o }} » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:32 am

username: I Promise
Pup #: 5
Pup's Name: Break the Night with Colour || Night
Personality: He is a strongwilled, quiet and thoughtfull pup, although his direction and soul, plus personality change from one instant to the next. What might be described as bi-polar, per say; one moment he is playing happily, the next, he is ticked off by the slightest thing and bursts into a short-lasting rage, or a protesting silence, depending on the mood and size of offence.. He hates being last, or first really. WIP
Story :Night sat nochalantly at the entrance of the dark, cove-like den that he had been born to. Glowing over his head, beautiful blue crystals that shone softly, giving his white fur an eery, light blue tone and made his bright, amzingly spread colours distort weirdly while he flicked his long tail, slightly annoyed.
The sun was setting, tinging the sky outside various, soft, pastel tones of pomegranate, lilac, orange and yellow, only a few, wispy-like clouds drifting lazily across the summer sky. He sighed, turning his head, and watched as his mother laughed happily, watching the rest of his siblings squirm and play like any normal pup should do while they grew. She still lay on the floor; the birhting process had been extensive: seven pups was not the norm when it was her first litter, although most fae's knew they could tend to be unpredictable. Sitting over her, watching calmly, unexpressively, although with a small smile playing on his lips, his father: a big, black with warm, rich, golden designs splayed over his back and haunches. His dark eyes offered comfort, showed love to the small pups that he knew would soon disappear to make their own lives, and he slowly bent down and nuzzled each of them in turn, pups and mother.

Except for Night.

His father hesitated, not having noticed his son's serenity, or rather, his absence from the family scene. His muscles bunched as if to stand up and go and comfort him, but then relaxed, gaze wandering back to the playfull, young and naïve pups.They tumbled, frolicking together, wagging their hindquarters as they bent down into the play position, bouncing up and down. THe brutes jumped on the fae's, biting their scruffs roguhly with their barely grown milk teeth, making the female's let out a yelp of surprise ratehr than hurt. Then, the brute's pinned them down, leaning in menacingly, before getting of and tucking their tails between their hind legs as a scornful stare from their weak mother crossed their path. The fae's lifted their noses up in the air, showing short-lasting altiveness, before repeating the loud and life filled dance again.

Night sighed, observing the ignorance from behalf of both parents towards the fact that he was missing. He shook his head, about to leave the cove, as, suddenly, a loud, high-pitched irrtant voice yelped above the other pups' squirmish yips.

"Let's play Pack Mates!" Irina, the mahogany coloured pup with red and golden marking around her face, yelped happily. The other pups yapped agreeingly, and pranced toghether to form a complicit circle, more like a huddle, to discuss what who was going to be what, and who would be mates with whom. Night almost let out a growl. He was almost always left to be the omega, with no mate, since he was the odd brute out. This was not a fun game to play for him.

His mother chuckled lovingly, bending down wagonizingly slow and licking each of the pup's heads in turn, amking them squeal in protest. Oh, how she wished they would never grow up.

Finally lifting her gaze from the happy, bubbly family scene that had been created in her eyes, his mother looked over at him, first sadly, but then tried to lighten the mood by adding a weak, fragile smile to her features. Night frowned, knowing this could be no good sign.

"Come join in, Night," she said, softly, before breaking out in a fit of racking coughs. Immediatly, his father leant over her, making calming noises, preocuppation obvious in his usually serene gaze. He looked up at him, finally noticing him. "Come. They need another brute to be an omega," he said calmly, not asking Night for his opinion, or if he wanted to play at all, sounding more like a forcefull command.

"No," Night muttered, tired of being pushed about all day, every day. The other pups had stopped conspirating moments ago, jsut enough to watch the scene unfold. Some pinned their ears back, afraid to see what their father's reaction would be, while the other vast majority let out a giggle-snort, wonderign how he had even thought of questionign the Alpha's order.

"What?", he asked, slightly incredulous.

"I said no!" he barked out, frustrated at apparently not being heard. He had a slight snarl to his face, his tail was straight out in a commanding posture, and his small, but bulging muscles and large frame made him more imposing than he actually felt.

His father frowned, dumbstruck at having been defied. Night saw his chance there, and continued his defence.

"I'm tired of being pushed around! I am always the one to eat last, the one to be left alone, the one that is laughed at! I want that no more! I can think of myself, for God's sake!" he said angrily, voice escalating in tone as he advanced through his sentence.

"But-", his mother sputtered, eyes watery and dark, and she let out a weak cough that interrupted her sentence. his father growled, as if Night had brought about this sudden, scary ilness to his mate. He'd rather have his mate than that pup. So questioning.

The other pups had started whimpering ,tucking their tails tightly between their legs and scampering to hide beneath their father's legs or behind their mother's warm and furry body, that emanated the sweet scent of milk and nutritive love. Some had started noticing the change in Night; his body seemed to loom over theirs, proclaiming him Alpha of this litter, and although the other brute's also seemed strong and smart, they could not outwit or outspeak the bravery, boldness and fieryness that this pup seemed to be surrounded with at the moment.

"No but's, mom! Start accepting me as who I am, or dump me somewhere where I cannot find help and die all alone!" he sneered, daring the thought to cross their minds approvingly.

It did. All of their minds seemed to wander over the satisfaction that might beseech them if their father did so. His mother frowned.

"How could you even suggest that?" she whispered, incredulously. Tears were sparkling on her orbs, and she semed irked by the face of pleasure that her mate and other pups had shared as the dare proved to be truthful, in their minds.

Night shrugged. "Because I know they want it," he tried to say nochalantly, although a pang of pain had crossed his face, seconds ago. He over looked his family, and shrugged once more. "Goodbye," he said, trying to appear majestic, before padding off haughtily into the sunset. It all would go better once he had left his jerk father and annoying siblings. His mother would miss him, true. She would get over it; she had five, other chirpy pups to love. He had never fit in. That would change from now on... Or so it seemed,

Art(not required, but helps): Working on this :)
Where/how will you use this pup?: My definite fursona. I love the design, will make sure I get a breeding, sending you a link of the pups, make art, write stories...
Other: His name refers to the contrast between the black, white and colour on his coat. Also refers to one of my favourite songs, by the same name. Look it up if you wish. ^^
So this is the new year
And I have no resolutions
For self assigned penance
For problems with easy solutions - DCFC

GT: You know how you think you know
these things about yourself?
GT: Like all these personal attributes about you
as if theyre written down somewhere like a
sort of mini biography so they have to be true.
GT: So you just believe them and hope that
the believing is what makes them true.

Watch Dreamie Grow wrote:Image
Pet's name: { Blue Clockwork }
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
{{ f i a s c o }}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kessler » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:28 am

Kessler+Dragon wrote:
Crystalwolf2011 wrote:Question? Those that applied on Dragonfriend's posting do they need to re-post here??

they need to repost just in case, otherwise i think she saved the forms
~Kess

I did save them, if anyone wants me to PM your entry tho you feel free to PM me.
-Dragonfriend

@Promise Thanks for reposting (:

Kessler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hircine » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:46 am

Your username: HazukisWasteland
Pup #: 5
Pup's Name: Rhysula, goes by Rhys
Personality: She's quirky and spunky, a perpetual ball of energy that just exudes emotion where ever she bounces.
Story or history:
~Puppy~
Thin clouds floated across the surface of the moon. Light filtered through the woods as the young wolf padded quietly searching for her prey. Everything was perfect, even the wind was blowing downwind from her, hiding her scent from her unsuspecting victim. Then it happened in a split second! The startled creature never saw the assault coming.

Rhys dove at her father playfully, batting at his ears and play biting at his tail. "What on earth are you up to, little one?" Her father asked in a gentle voice, nudging her softly with his much larger muzzle. "It's much too late for a pup to be up and running around." The words slipped from his muzzle and her ears pinned back. "What? Sleepytime? No way dad. This is my night!! I wanted to practice hunting with you tonight. You said you'd teach me." He laughed softly and nudged her towards her mothers side. "I said I'd teach you when you were older. Three days isn't older, my dear, it's just three days past. I meant more like a year or two." She pouted softly, tail tucked underneath her dark belly as she trotted slowly to her mothers warmth. "Maybe when I'm bigger you'll let me watch you hunt?"

"It's a promise, my dear."

~Youth~
"What are you doing?" The young wolf sat down softly on the grass, staring up at a little bird hopping through the branches. The bird didn't respond, too busy with building it's nest up for an imaginary storm. Her tail swished, somewhat irritated about being ignored. She narrowed her eyes, planting her paws firmly on the trunk of the tree as she barks at the little bird. "What are you doing? I want to know!!" The little bird fluffs up, insulted at the questions because of the disruption of her business. "What?! What!? I'm a preparing for disaster, and here you are messing me up. I have all these renovations to make..."

As the bird trailed on and on, Rhys's ears and tail drooped further and further. "This... is so boring. Is that all you birds do?" She thought to herself as she started walking away. "Where do you think you're going!?!!!!" The bird screeched, "You asked me and I answered, and you have the nerve to leave while I'm talking to you?" The bird swooped down at her, fluffed up and ready to peck as the sound of soft paws came into focus. Mother had heard the commotion. "What on earth are you up to little one?" Looking p to the bird she frowned. "Can I help you?"

"Is that your child? She's awfully rude for a breed meant to be loners." The bird chirped haughtily. "Watch your tongue, Wings. I will end you if you insult my family." Mother snarled, all fangs flashing towards the much smaller creature who had begun cowering on the branch. "You are a mother yourself, feathers. You should know how protective we all get." Mother nudged Rhys towards the den. "It's supper time missy. We're having bird." She tosses her glance back at the bird before narrowing her eyes and striking.

-Young Adult-

The she-wolf trotted to the side of the river, dipping her colorful paws into the shallows and smiling as little fish dart away. "You don't have to leave... I won't hurt you." She says with a soft smile, even though they cannot answer. Her tail swished in a strong blast of air and she stretched, stepping further into the water. A pair of otters came barreling towards her. "Heeeeey~! It's Rhys!!" The little female smiled and swam around her legs and crawled up onto the bank.

"Lucille, Stern! I wasn't expecting to see you two here~" She smiled at the two and laid down in the shallows, letting the water lap against her side as she visited with her friend. Stern rubbed against her shoulder and nuzzled into her fur. "You're always so warm miss Rhys." He muttered, pawing at her patterns. "You're awfully strange miss Rhys for sitting in water like an otter all the time." Lucille said off handedly, she herself rubbing her face at Rhys's chest fluff. "Well, you two are too strange to be true otters. You sit on a wolf when she shows up." Rhys smiles and licks Sterns head and noses him off. "Let's swim. I've heard there are some new creatures moving in downstream." She stood and the remaining otter slid off of her legs. "Hey!" Lucille squeaked and followed her much larger friend.

Rhys dove in head first, acclimating to the temperature before popping back up about ten feet away and flipping the water off of her ears. They spent another few minutes swimming down towards where the new animals were supposed to be and they stepped out of the water, Rhys shaking her fur dry of stray droplets.

Soft pawfalls marked their arrival in the new camp, and Stern tumbled through the bushes and into the clearing leaving the girls in the underbrush. He squeaked and sat on his haunches and looked around. "These animals are so strange..." He muttered, walking towards the innards of the camp, staying away from the fire burning in the center.

Human footprints were scattered around in the soft earth, Rhys crinkled her nose at the acrid scent of body odor and rancid meat. "What are they eating?" She looked into the camp and shivered. "Stern, get back here!" SHe hopped into the camp, grabbing him by the scruff and pulled him back towards safety. "Let's get out of here, I don't like the smell of this place. It feels evil and smells dead." She carried the otter back to the river and rolled about in the shallows, getting the smoke out of her fur. "We should warn my family... My brothers are bound to look for them. They were friends with a stag who lived there..." She set out on a run back home, her delicate paws carrying her quickly homeward.

-Adult-

Rhys yawned, stretching gracefully as she stepped delicately from her den and into the warm sunlight of the world around her. "Life has changed so much." The river where the otters had lived had been dammed up long ago and the otters live upstream now. The smell of human influence can reach one even here in the sanctuary. Rhys smiled, pressing her muzzle to her friends neck. "Wake my friend, its morn." The larger wolf blinked lazily up at her, rolling his eyes. "Rhys you are far too awake for it to be dawn." He stood and shook himself.

Rhys watched as Drac walked down towards where the man made lake lapped at the banks so close to their home. He dipped his head into the water and shook his ears, "It's too quiet here. The otters have left this place and the fish are sickened from the stagnation upstream." His ears pinned to his skull as his tail flared, something had burst from the undergrowth and bowled underneath him. He had to jump in order to avoid the pair of otters.

"Lucille!! Stern!!" Rhys barked happily and dove in the lake after her aquatic friends nearly mowed down Drac. Drac remained on the banks, resting on the banks and watching the otters and the she-wolf play in the shallows. "Rhys you look like a pup!" He teased as she splashed with them. She licked at their faces and splashed them playfully. "Oh my dear friends, how I've missed you!" She exclaimed, tugging at Sterns tail. "Don't Rhys, I need that!!" He squeaked indignantly and pulled free from her open jaws.

Drac smiled at the group and rested his head on his paws, "Life is wonderful..." He sighed happily and fell asleep as the others kept up their antics.

Art(not required, but helps): http://tinypic.com/r/21b2ot3/7 yay~ hand drawn by me~
Where/how will you use this pup?: I draw almost constantly in school and with classes starting next tuesday i should be open for drawing her all the time. Also, I've recently gotten back into RPing on here so I can use her there the next time I spring for an RP~ Chances are I'll start a character page soon and I'll put her up there. She may be used as a secondary fursona.
Other: This litter is like, super beautiful. Never stop designing. : Drac and the otters will get designed later too. :

((Reposted~))
Last edited by Hircine on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hircine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddyoll » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:27 am

Your username: Maddyoll
Pup #: 3
Pup's Name: Raja (King in Malay)
Personality: Often acting superior, Raja likes to poke fun of other wolf's faults
Story or history:
Art(not required, but helps): Right after I finish the other drawing for ya!~
Where/how will you use this pup?:
Other:

Major WIP ^^;
I've been on hiatus for a year or two, mostly inactive now.
Do not ask for my pets/characters. Thanks.

will occasionally
post in search of
fresh ideas/art
characterssoulcharacter trades
Maddyoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DecafBunny » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Your username:Husky Girl
Pup #:7
Pup's Name:Masqurade
Personality:She is the sweetest pup you will know!She loves to learn and to play.She is quiet but stuborn.She is a loving creative pup also and loves to be called "Beautiful." or "MASk"Her pa calls her bold somtimes.(because she stands up for her friends and family.and sometimes talks back to her momma
Story or history:(Hmm.)Mask Was always a bold pup.She was always close to her father.It nearly killed her to part with him,but he said "Be bold,my little Mask."(omg I think I'm crying. :cry: ) Mask began to try hold back her shiny little tears.She Whinned "Will we ever meet again,Pa?".He Pa looked down and said"Be strong if we don't. "That's what killed her inside.As she began to grow up,she became more lovely and unique.She found love.She met a male and his name was Mason.They both were in love with eachother but he also loved another.It was a mutt.Her name was shila.She was a husky/akita mix.Infront of Mason she was sweet but when Mason was gone she almost killed mask.Mason didn't believe when Mask told him,so she left,heart broken in two.She soon fell in love,again.A brute named Corbun.He was alpha male and didn't have a mate.They fell in love.She was asked to be his alpha female and mate.She nearly cried of joy.She said"yes!"and licked his nose.She was expecting pups soon.When she had her pups,she had two males and one weak female.She name the boys after her father and mate.The female,was named "Angel's mask."She had a Mask like her mothers.Soon her pups were old enugh to be deltas.But Angel was to be Alpha female.Soon Mask's heart was broken into peices.Corbun died.A hunter shot him.Mask soon left her pups and her pack.She was getting older.She finally found her father,but it was on his death bed.She cried so hard as his lasts words were "Be strong, my little mask."Mask didn't have anything to live for.But she went to live on with her life.Later,many years later she was found a sweet owner who took care of her.That's were she lived the rest of her life.The end
Art(not required, but helps): viewtopic.php?f=32&t=797498&p=20124780#p20124780
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=803581

Where/how will you use this pup?:(Listed below)
~I Will Contsently make her art.
I also will give her a spot right under my fursona!
(maybe even her own page and put it on the top of my signature!)
I will find her a epic and wonderful mate and they`ll have (probally) up to 4 pups.
She will get tons of attention.
I wont let anyone take her.
She will be my fursonas adopted pup.(Her name is rose + http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... auto&rev=1)
She will be my avatar and I will order art!!!Ill send you the link if you would like!
Other:
I love her!She is super cute!!!I really do love her the most!I may change my username soon but untell then call me husky.(by the way husky the dog not fat husky...)
Last edited by DecafBunny on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me