3.) lululizzy23

congrats to winners!

fill out this form to adopt number 4:
Code: Select all

Name:
    Story:
    Number:
    Art? (Optional.):
Last edited by robyn on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i can no longer be active on CS :c
all of my characters have gone to a friend. (squiddking on most sites)
thank you CS for a good long run, i will never forget you <3
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxes up for Adoption!

Postby Peacock Wolf » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Name: Vidas
Personality: Ver playful and fun. She is on the artsy and crafty side of life and loves to go on adventures! Though she doesn't like to admint it, shes a mama's girl, and loves to stay by her moms side and get advice from her.
Story: Vidas is the smallest of the four, but don't understimate her! She is definetly the most spunky! When she was born all the others laughed at how tiny she was, but now look at her! She almost all grown up and very brave and strong.
Number: 2
Art? (Optional.): N/A

Hey der :3 My name is Peacock Wolf, don't really care what you call me as long as its something nice I don't mind :)
Peacock Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twilight-corn » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Name:sren stare
Personality:sweet and cool and like abel
Story:started out living in the sewers and fawnd her way to the forest and became the elfam femail and
some litle girl named sara fowde her and took her as a pet and she ran away and then she got sad for leving
her and naw she livs as the elfam femail am whating till seh coms back but she dos not come and she dies and
she still honts the forset look ing for sara
Number:3
Art? (Optional.): no i am o.k with this !!!!!!!!!
twilight-corn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby audball(: » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:23 am

Name: Virag (Meaning Flower)
Personality: Virag is a kind, loving, shy little creature. She loves affection and anything to do with water. Virag has always loved swimming, and it will always be that way :D
Story: Virag was a normal everyday fox. She was always the smallest fox from every one, not just her family. So she was always taken care of in her pack. Virag was always kept safe and always treated like a queen....but did she ever want that? No. She just wanted to be a normal fox. So one day, she ran away. Everyone freaked out....except her. Virag was the happiest fox around. but then she thought one thing...."Where do i go now?"
Number: 2
Art? (Optional.): WIll make :D
audball wrote:Mood: Sick as a dog!

Currently: Livin' the college life

Other:Tumblr
Character Thread
audball(:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby robyn » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:12 am

thanks for applying guys :) bump!
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby audball(: » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:19 am

Cant wait to see who wins :DD
audball wrote:Mood: Sick as a dog!

Currently: Livin' the college life

Other:Tumblr
Character Thread
audball(:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soilatte » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 am

Name: Bonnet
Personality: A sweet happy fox who is very playful. She is comfortable around humans, and very flirty.
Story: Bonnet
A little gray fox kit was born on a cool morning. She was borne into a science lab, where they were testing DNA and unnatural colorations. Two others, both males, were also born, the natural orange color. But this particular fox kit was not only gray, but she had faint purple markings. This was a magnificent little kit, representing the experiment success.
As she grew up, she was forced to be alone in a cage. Being so rare in coloration, it was important that she was kept separate from her mother. She was also kept inside her cage at all times, except when she had to be tested, or given health check-ups. This made her want to explore more and more.
As she grew up, her faded purple markings became darker and darker. They formed into beautiful purple swirls, which intrigued the scientists even more. She also had wonderful amber eyes, that glittered in the light.
It was a year or two after she was born when she knew something was up. The scientists all looked at her sadly when they passed, and some didn't even spare a passing glance.
Finally one day, something wasn't right. Men in black suits walked into the lab, the leading one with a pair of gloves. One behind him had some kind of gun, a tranquilizer. She had heard others whispering about it, and how when it shot, they would fall asleep. Though she had always trusted humans, these gave her the chills. The first one opened the cage, picking her up.
Bonnet struggled in his clutching, hard hands, trying to free herself. She sunk her teeth into his hands, tearing through the glove, the man gasped with shock, dropping the kit onto the white tile. She quickly recovered herself and ran, straight towards the door. Screams and sounds of shooting echoed through the white lab, but she didn't stop. She ran straight for the door, right between a stunned scientist's legs.
The pounding of feet sounded behind her as she ran through woods. It was cold, and shadowy. Behind her, she saw the camouflaged laboratory, disquiesed as a large boulder. She was in the northern woods of California. Bonnet ran as fast as she could, streaming through the woods blindly. Her heart pounded so hard, she was sure they could hear it. She raced on until she stumbed through a small fence. She finally crawled into the bushes and curled up, scared to death. She closed her eyes, waiting for it all to be over.
Suddenly daylight filtered through the leafy bushes, and it felt like only minutes had past. Suddenly feeling exposed, Bonnet backed up into a brick wall, like the one she had seen in the lab. That's when a delicious scent wafted to her, making her mouth water. Peeking out, she spotted a small plate, with a small slab of meet on it. She wanted to avoid it, scared it might be a trap except for the fact she hadn't had a decent meal for a little bit.
Cautiously looking around, she stepped out, darting for the meat slab. She quickly gulped it down, looking around. She felt likeshe was being watched. Looking back at the brick walls, she saw pairs of eyes watching her through a little window. They cooed and cried, but not with rage. With laughter.

Number: 1
Art? (Optional.): N/A
Last edited by soilatte on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello, I'm Sawyer.
Looking for 1x1 semi-lit/lit role-play partners.
I prefer to roleplay on Advanced-Scribes.

Current Plots:
• Werewolf (x human or pack)
• Shifters
• Witches & Wizards
• Superheroes

Tumblr // Advanced Scribes
soilatte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby robyn » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:31 pm

I have Winners for pup 1 and 2! Not going to anounce them yet, mwahahahaha! Poor little pup 4 doesn't have any entries yet... :(
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sarahemilyevan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:32 pm

Really!Foxs are so cool!(only if i had pets to trade them for)
sarahemilyevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby robyn » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:33 pm

these dont cost any pets! ;)
robyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me