Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

lungs of the world by CandyCornSugar

Artist CandyCornSugar [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

lungs of the world

Postby CandyCornSugar » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:06 am

Once again i apolagize for my horrible drawing skills :cry: i'm just hopelessly in luv with the rainforest :( i just had to draw it.

okay, enough with the sob story. this is my fav pet, his name is Goth:

Pet's name: Goth
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

he is cute :lol:

please help me to improve my drawing by leaving feedback. i shall be very grateful :oops: i am very very very very sorry for probably making this the ugliest picture you have ever seen, but if you see a picture of the rainforest it is not normal for you to feel like not drawing it and not thinking that it is the prettiest thing in the world, even if you stink at drawing like me :arrow: :|

this is a list of animals in the scene:
Tiger
Katydid
Heliconid
Bromeliard (flower)
Catterpillar
Emrald tree boa
Vapyrum Spectrum
Quetzal

Dont forget to tell me how to improve if you know how i can. :cry:

hey, wont it be cool if the Chicken smoothie artists make adoptable sloths and snakes and birds and tigers.....
CandyCornSugar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lungs of the world

Postby Dead X-X » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:31 am

This is pretty good! But here is some advice: When you click on the Pencil or Pen which ever you prefer go down to the last thing in that entire rectangle until you reach a bar called Smoothing then make that to about 80-90. It makes it easier to draw! And well you know the lowest Rectangle that says Layers? Well you click the little plus twice and don't draw on the Layer that says "Layer 1" but instead draw your lines on the layer that says "Layer three" then color on the Layer that says "Layer 2"! I hope this helps ^^
This account is no longer in use, it was glitching far too much, I have a new account so if you would like to send me a message please go here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=123401
Dead X-X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyghtshade » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:47 am

practice makes perfect. i should know, im far from it! :lol:
Last edited by Nyghtshade on Sat June 89, 3087 47:99 pm, edited 8947845 times in total.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Image Image Image Image Image
im RANDOM get used to it.
Nyghtshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CandyCornSugar » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:43 am

Alfred F. Jones wrote:This is pretty good! But here is some advice: When you click on the Pencil or Pen which ever you prefer go down to the last thing in that entire rectangle until you reach a bar called Smoothing then make that to about 80-90. It makes it easier to draw! And well you know the lowest Rectangle that says Layers? Well you click the little plus twice and don't draw on the Layer that says "Layer 1" but instead draw your lines on the layer that says "Layer three" then color on the Layer that says "Layer 2"! I hope this helps ^^

wow thanks :clap:
CandyCornSugar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead X-X » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 am

No problem!
This account is no longer in use, it was glitching far too much, I have a new account so if you would like to send me a message please go here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=123401
Dead X-X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me