Stars #3504 by Mythz

Based on Click to view
Artist Mythz [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3504

Postby Mythz » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:01 pm

this cat finds a nice, sunny spot to sit down for a moment.
what's going through their mind? do they find peace in this little oasis? tell me!

feel free to write or draw ! max 300 words, 1 artwork. no other extras.

Ends april 18th at cs rollover (17th->18th)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: red lynxpoint
[c] pointy ears, whiskers, fangs, shorter tail, sclera
[uc] muzzle, mid fur,
Owner:
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3504

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:29 pm

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: Littlefang
Clan: x/x
Prompt:

Littlefang, sitting down at the edge of the small pond surrounded by flowers and small prey by the mountains, stared down at his reflection in the quiet, still waters. He frowned, batting his paw at the face he saw looking back at him. It rippled, messing up the reflection before calming back down and stilling once more. He huffed in frustration, standing back up, and pacing the pond. He ended up frightening a small billy kid. It hopped off back up the mountains, bleating.

He splashed his paw in the water again, water getting on his fur and soaking his paw. He paced more, annoyed at something... Maybe someone. He heard movement behind him and stopped in his tracks. He swiveled his head, frowning as he tried to look around to see who was there.

"Oh...It's just you," he started, watching as Elmleaf cautiously walked towards him. He sighed, sitting down at the pond, looking down into the reflections. Part of him hated what he saw in the reflection. He hated it so much.

Elmleaf sat down next to Littlefang, wrapping his tail around Littlefang's own. He sighed a little, leaning against Littlefang's side. "What do you see, Fangs?" He asked quietly as to not disturb any animal around them, or even the carp in the pond.

Littlefang placed his paw on top of the water, rippling the reflection again. "Someone unable of catching even just one measly mouse... I mean, how could a hunting trip have gone horribly wrong, just because of me? Why can't I hunt? Why am I like this? It's not fair!" His voice raised a little, but he lowered it once more, realizing there was no point in yelling. "What's the point of being a hunter if I can't even hunt?"

[ #296 ] / Art to be added
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:39 pm

wip

this cat finds a nice, sunny spot to sit down for a moment.
what's going through their mind? do they find peace in this little oasis? tell me!
feel free to write or draw ! max 300 words, 1 artwork. no other extras.

Username: clouds-move-on
Cat Name: Trivium
Clan: x
Prompt:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HABZ » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:07 pm

Username: HABZ
    Cat Name: dingo
    Clan: cats of the red sand
    Prompt:
    wip
HABZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:24 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: SunPaw
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt: [wc: 54]

Sunpaw loves sitting on the rocks on the stream's shore. He likes the sound of running water, and the leaves blowing in the wind. He meditates in this spot on sunny days, letting all his worries slip his mind, all that's important is his breathing and the feeling of the sun on his fur.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:12 am

Username: ivyy.
Cat Name: Laika
Clan: ☽ Ashen Trail ☾
Prompt: Blinking slowly, light seeped into his den. Laika yawned and stretched, the den feeling silent without its usual chatter. It had only been a half-moon since the incident. Laika had begun to find it hard to even rise from his nest, only ever to get water and food. Songbirds whistled outside the entrance of his den, singing the beautiful songs of their ancestors as they stretched their wings, dipping and diving as if they had not a single care in the world. Laika's bones felt stiff from staying idle, he had done the same every morning. Sit and watch the birds, unmoving and unwilling to join in their symphony of joy.

For there was no joy in Laika's heart, not without Whistle. One step at a time, he made his way to the edge of the cave entrance, stopping when the sunlight warmed his paws. It didn't feel like it used to when someone was there with him, someone who equally enjoyed soaking up the sun. He left his cave and wandered close to the edge of the cliffside, stone rubbing against his paw pads as he watched the songbirds. Before he could stop, a wave of sorrowful sobs tore through the morning air, his chest heaving with the effort.

His eyes leaked salty tears that dropped from his chin onto the sun-warmed cliffside, patches of dead grass soaking it up. This had been their place. Whistle had loved to sit here and wait for him to wake up every morning, warmed by the morning sun once Laika rose. As the birds continued their lovely song, Laika's cries died away. He knew his companion would have been troubled to see him like this. He continued to watch the songbirds, this time a grateful smile showed as he watched their performance.

[300 words]
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MouseyLavi » Thu May 16, 2024 5:27 am

Username: Mouseylavi
Cat Name: Fallen Tooth with Jagged Point
Clan: Above the Ruins
Prompt:
Kalons •Devientart • Trade • Credit
MouseyLavi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun May 19, 2024 4:18 pm

congrats!! hm's to Timid-Decidueye and Macabre.
ivyy. wrote:
Username: ivyy.
Cat Name: Laika
Clan: ☽ Ashen Trail ☾
Prompt: Blinking slowly, light seeped into his den. Laika yawned and stretched, the den feeling silent without its usual chatter. It had only been a half-moon since the incident. Laika had begun to find it hard to even rise from his nest, only ever to get water and food. Songbirds whistled outside the entrance of his den, singing the beautiful songs of their ancestors as they stretched their wings, dipping and diving as if they had not a single care in the world. Laika's bones felt stiff from staying idle, he had done the same every morning. Sit and watch the birds, unmoving and unwilling to join in their symphony of joy.

For there was no joy in Laika's heart, not without Whistle. One step at a time, he made his way to the edge of the cave entrance, stopping when the sunlight warmed his paws. It didn't feel like it used to when someone was there with him, someone who equally enjoyed soaking up the sun. He left his cave and wandered close to the edge of the cliffside, stone rubbing against his paw pads as he watched the songbirds. Before he could stop, a wave of sorrowful sobs tore through the morning air, his chest heaving with the effort.

His eyes leaked salty tears that dropped from his chin onto the sun-warmed cliffside, patches of dead grass soaking it up. This had been their place. Whistle had loved to sit here and wait for him to wake up every morning, warmed by the morning sun once Laika rose. As the birds continued their lovely song, Laika's cries died away. He knew his companion would have been troubled to see him like this. He continued to watch the songbirds, this time a grateful smile showed as he watched their performance.

[300 words]
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Thu Jun 06, 2024 8:48 am

thank you !!
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me