[b]Prompt:[/b]
Name: Shadowbolt
Clan: TreeClan
Description: Black smoke ghost rosetted tabby with
low white and blue eyes
Edits: [NR] Expression, claws; [C] ear tufts, whiskers,
pupil, min fur, tongue, fang; [UC] long tail
Owner: Kazin
Last edited by I Like Bees on Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3432

Postby CupidCola » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:06 pm

Mark!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:28 pm

Username: CloudedDiamond
Cat Name: Jackdawcatcher
Clan: SparrowClan
Prompt:

markkk

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timid-Decidueye » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:40 pm

big markie!!

Username: Timid-Decidueye
Cat Name: TBD
Clan: x/x
Prompt:

WIP
XXXX/XXXX/XXXX
"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
Toyhouse! PokeFarm Q! King-Lulu-Deer ©
Hello :3 My name is Forrest, pleased to meetcha!
I hoard pets that give me serotonin (Lions, Snakes, Otters)
Autumn >>>> any other season
Timid-Decidueye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:49 pm

Username: olivionary
    Cat Name: Bram
    Clan: Ivy Hollow
    Prompt:

It wasn't particularly often that Bram and Hayes would fall into dispute, but as two well respected Patrol leaders, they occasionally met reason to disagree on the matters of work. Hayes had always been a bit of a stick in the mud and took his job incredibly seriously; while Bram is also serious about his job, he believes that it is very important to enjoy your jobs and he always makes an effort to ensure the cats that join him on patrol have a good day. This is where they would typically buttheads: Hayes believes that the cats will be distracted and be more inclined to miss something important, whereas Bram believes that enjoying your job will encourage you to work harder, especially important for the long shifts.
    While not necessarily a true conflict as it's usually solved with 'we will agree to disagree' - though Bram is sure that Hayes is ready to hold it against him if they ever did miss something important on a patrol. Bram often mocks Hayes by finding bottle caps in the undergrowth and gifting them to him, as he collects them: 'I found this on the trail you took last night, and you think my patrol is the unobservant one ;)"
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:28 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: RavenWhisker
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt: [wc: 535 ]

SpiderBite and RavenWhisker are littermates, they grew up together. They started training as apprentices together and they both had hopes of becoming leader of BirchClan someday, but at the back of their minds they both knew only one of them could advance.

SpiderBite was eventually named deputy for her courage, loyalty, and determination. She was always going to do the right thing, even if others didn't like it. RavenWhisker on the other hand was fierce in battle, but maybe a little too quick to fight. In the end SpiderBites promotion to deputy slowly drove a wedge between the sisters, SpiderBite thought RavenWhisker was too hot headed while RavenWhisker was jealous of SpiderBite, thinking she didn't have what it takes to protect the clan. It all came to a head when SpiderBite was sent away on a quest, top secret the leader said, no one knew where she was going or when she'd be back.

RavenWhisker was training her apprentice at the training grounds when suddenly there was a rumbling from the edge of the clearing. RavenWhisker scented the air, wet fur, and rotting leaves? Out from the trees lumbered a bear! “It’s too early in the season for bears to be out,” RavenWhisker thought. “What should I do? I’ve never faced a bear alone, not with a brand new apprentice to protect.” RavenWhisker tried to frantically think of what to do as the bear lumbered closer sniffing the air. “Get back to camp! Take the long way around” she yelled at her apprentice, who sprinted away. Thankfully the bear didn't seem to care for the small cat, seemingly preferring the big one. “How do I get to safety without leading the bear to camp?” was the only thing on her mind as she backed away slowly. Suddenly from the cliff above SpiderBite yelled “RavenWhisker up here, jump up here!”

“SpiderBite what are you doing here?” Ravenwhisker called out as she jumped from boulder to boulder, slowly making her way up the cliff, keeping one eye on the bear.

“I was coming back from my quest when I ran into your apprentice who told me about the bear. I told them to go to camp and tell the others to stay there until we came back.” SpiderBite meowed.

RavenWhisker finally made it to the top of the cliff, hunkering down with SpiderBite, watching the bear. It seemed to have lost interest and was shuffling its way back to the forest edge.

“I froze, I didn't know what to do. You make it look so easy.” RavenWhisker sighed after the bear had ambled away. They both stood up, shaking out their fur, grooming down a few stray tufts.

“Made what look easy?” SpiderBite asked.

“Leading, taking charge.” RavenWhisker huffed

SpiderBite hummed, “I guess I just see what's happening and all the possible outcomes. Then I just choose the best one, it's not as simple as it sounds, I guess it just comes easy to me.”

“Well anyways thanks for saving my pelt, we should probably get back to camp and make sure they're ok.” RavenWhisker said. “Maybe I could help you patrol to keep an eye out for that bear.”

SpiderBite looked pleasantly surprised. “I’d like that.”

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:23 am

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Shadowbolt
Prompt:

Sibling rivalry is a well-known fact of life, right? Ceruleandance always says I take it too far, that I should just let her rest for a little bit and stop trying to challenge her, but I disagree. What's life without a little competition?

See, she and I are always fighting on who's the funniest. I know, I know - most littermates are competing for who's the best climber, or the best fighter, or the best at swimming... but not us. Our competition is usually friendly, but sometimes... well, I let my temper get the better of me, especially when Ceruleandance likes to gloat.

Ceruleandance started it, for the record. She told me that she had gotten more cats to laugh at her joke than I did. I admit it now, I guess, that I was having a bad day, I was tired, what have you. Either way - I snapped at her. I leapt into the air, latched onto her back, and clawed her pelt. Not enough to leave lasting marks, but we fought. It wasn't a fast fight, but it happened. Things weren't the same between us after that, at least not for a while. She wouldn't talk to me. She had her friends turn their backs on me. And I deserved it.

It took over a moon for our fight to stop mattering between us; what it took was another joke to smooth things over. Even Ceruleandance cracked a smile, and she couldn't help but share a joke of her own.

Oh, the joke that it took to get her to soften up again?
I had taken a look over at the nursery, where the kits were playfighting in a pile on top of each other.
I had made a side comment, not really towards anyone.
I had said, "oh look, the meowntain is growing."

ba dum tss
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:51 am

Kazin wrote:Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Shadowbolt
Prompt:
-snip-

Congrats! I loved the very real dynamic between the siblings and also 😭 the pun

I'd also like to award an HM to Macabre. and olivionary !
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:23 am

thank you! c: I can't wait to develop some shenanigans with him and Ceruleandance hehe
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me