Artist lilpupin [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lambicorn #517 // sick day

Postby lilpupin » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:07 pm

Stylish soft hooved lambicorn
{otter ear, hooves, custom squirrel tail, custom mane}

Nothing’s better when you feel under the weather than grabbing a nice soft blanket and a bowl of chicken soup,,
Well, I may not have had any soup but I have been sick the last couple days so it seemed like the perfect inspiration for a new lambie!

⁕In order to win this lambie tell me how they deal with being sick?⁕
Maybe they watch videos in bed all day or tough it out and go to work/school despite how they feel?
I’m excited to see what you come up with!

⭐︎ Ends 3/9 ⭐︎

Code: Select all
[i][b]I'd like to adopt![/b][/i]
Username:
Name:

Itemless:
Last edited by lilpupin on Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lambicorn #517 // sick day

Postby Tabbykit » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:14 pm

I'd like to adopt!
Username: Tabbykit
Name: Amara
Prompt: Three hit combo of epsom salt baths, heating pads, and youtube essays about niche topics. :)
Tabbykit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Domino Tricks » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:30 pm

I'd like to adopt!
Username: Domino Tricks
Name: Yoshi
Prompt: Yoshi tries to convince themself and everyone else that they aren't sick, even if it is very obvious. They will try to do their normal daily routine even if they are practically dying of whatever sickness they came down with. Once a co-worker had to lock the store doors to keep Yoshi from coming into work because they were worried about them.
x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
My name is Cas, I go by He/they.
I draw for c$, pets, and Flight Rising currencies.
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:14 pm

I'd like to adopt!
Username: WitchHazel
Name: Suri
Prompt: Classes wait for no one! And with the minuscule amount of sick days college professors give, it's no surprise that Suri always comes in anyway. She would much rather spend her allotted absences doing something fun rather than lying in bed all day. And besides - what if they miss something important? She's in on a scholarship, after all, and can't afford to lose it if her grades dip. On a day when they're feeling under-the-weather, it isn't uncommon to find them bundled up in a blanket with a box of tissues and a thermos of hot tea, still slogging their way through classes, much to the abhorrence and/or concern of their classmates. Suri's exasperated friends can't even count the number of times they've had to drag her back to her dorm to rest. And even then, if they turn their backs for one second, Suri will try to slip out and sneak off to class anyway.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:09 am

I'd like to adopt!
Username: Queen Vivane
Name: Shen
Prompt: Being sick is the worst possible thing! He loathes having to stay in bed so he will point blank refuse to do it unless he is so sick that moving is difficult. So he'll tough it out and go curl up on the sofa with a nice blanket to watch movies to the best of his ability or possibly play a video game or two, depending on how he feels of course. When sick he still likes to try and eat tasty food but if he can't manage big meals he'll resort to quick and easy things like scrambled eggs or good old buttered toast. If he's sick enough he may even consider curling up in bed and napping
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilpupin » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:59 am

So so sorry for the late winner announcement - but !

Congratulations to WitchHazel!
I loved everyone’s prompt responses as they all felt equally relatable and sweet; it was such a hard choice.
I hope you enjoy Suri!

WitchHazel wrote:I'd like to adopt!
Username: WitchHazel
Name: Suri
Prompt: -snip-
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups