Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lemaire Channel Arabians by kaju

Based on Click to view
Artist kaju [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Lemaire Channel Arabians

Postby kaju » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

Main | Staff Search | Foaling | Imports | Coat Guide | Store | Competitions | Archive | Clinic

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Lemaire Channel Arabians; a subspecies of Arabian unlike any other. Compared to their hot-blooded, desert dwelling ancestors, this unique type is cold-blooded and arctic dwelling. Founded in 1976, the Lemaire Arabian was first discovered by an explorer by the name of Levi H. Kavairi, who had been trekking across the unforgiving Antarctic terrain for eight months in search of signs of any new species. He was shocked to find a herd of wild horses wandering around an expanse of frigid water that was nicknamed the Kodak Gap. The explorer was especially surprised however, when he looked closer and saw the herd was in fact a group of Arabians. Considering his exploits of multiple deserts showed that the breed thrived primarily in the hot weather, this was unsual.

He reported his findings to the committee, and from there the Lemaire Channel Arabian Foundation (LCAF) was founded. To preserve this brilliant breed, a group of skilled professionals came together in hopes to assist the breed in becoming globally recognized and to expand the population. They succeeded, and now the Lemaire Channel Arabian makes a wonderful companion to any barn. Eye-catching, level-headed, intelligent, and incredibly hardy, the Lemaire Arabian is the perfect all-rounder breed. Capable of competing in any known discipline, they have excellent potential for anything and are an eager to please, easily trainable breed. The breed sports a long, flowing mane and tail that requires consistent maintenance, a coat that, depending on the climate, can range anywhere from thick and wooly to short and glossy. Their strong, hardy hooves make them exceptional mounts for braving the wilderness. Overall, the Lemaire Arabian is a great addition. Will you join this new species and breed your own barn of champions?

lines © emberwolf
Last edited by kaju on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:15 pm, edited 18 times in total.
kaju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby kaju » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

These rules are subject to change at any time. New or updated rules will be indicated using red text
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ─ CS rules always apply
    ─ Be respectful to staff and community members at all times. Guilt-tripping and being rude or argumentative is not acceptable behavior
    ─ Lemaire Channel Arabians cannot be sold for any type of currency. They can be gifted for free, or traded for other LCAs
    ─ If you are trading/gifting a horse, both the new and old owners must post on the horse's page confirming the transfer. Additionally, the new owner should contact the archivist to inform them of the change
    ─ As a closed species, creating your own LCA is not permitted. Changing the coat design, color, or adding things to an LCA you own is also not allowed without the original designer's explicit permission
    ─ You cannot claim designs that you do not own. Likewise, plagiarizing backstories or personalities is not permitted
    ─ LCAs can be taken offsite. Websites like Weebly, Toyhouse, Wix, or custom websites are permitted for character storage
    ─ Users who are banned from CS are considered banned from LCA. Banned users cannot claim their adopts under another account, unless they have proof of ownership. Revoked LCAs will be adopted back out into the community
    ─ Once owned, LCAs are to be given a halter and have their background removed as soon as possible
Last edited by kaju on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.
kaju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forms

Postby kaju » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:30 pm

Permitted for staff member use only.
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Code: Select all
    [center][quote][size=85][b][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4945372]Lemaire Channel Arabians[/url][/b]; a subspecies of Arabian unlike any other. Compared to their hot-blooded, desert dwelling ancestors, this unique type is cold-blooded and arctic dwelling. Founded in 1976, the Lemaire Arabian was first discovered by an explorer by the name of Levi H. Kavairi, who had been trekking across the unforgiving Antarctic terrain for eight months in search of signs of any new species. He was shocked to find a herd of wild horses wandering around an expanse of frigid water that was nicknamed the Kodak Gap. The explorer was especially surprised however, when he looked closer and saw the herd was in fact a group of Arabians. Considering his exploits of multiple deserts showed that the breed thrived primarily in the hot weather, this was unsual.

He reported his findings to the committee, and from there the Lemaire Channel Arabian Foundation (LCAF) was founded. To preserve this brilliant breed, a group of skilled professionals came together in hopes to assist the breed in becoming globally recognized and to expand the population. They succeeded, and now the Lemaire Channel Arabian makes a wonderful companion to any barn. Eye-catching, level-headed, intelligent, and incredibly hardy, the Lemaire Arabian is the perfect all-rounder breed. Capable of competing in any known discipline, they have excellent potential for anything and are an eager to please, easily trainable breed. The breed sports a long, flowing mane and tail that requires consistent maintenance, a coat that, depending on the climate, can range anywhere from thick and wooly to short and glossy. Their strong, hardy hooves make them exceptional mounts for braving the wilderness. Overall, the Lemaire Arabian is a great addition. Will you join this new species and breed your own barn of champions?[/quote]
    [/center]
    [/size]
    [list][size=95][center]Prompt here. End date[/center]

[code][b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Halter Color:[/b]
    [b]Prompt:[/b] [/code]

[b]Phenotype:[/b]
    [b]Eye Color:[/b]
    [b]Genotype:[/b]
    [b]Breeding Notes:[/b]

[center]────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/center]
    [/list][/size]
Last edited by kaju on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
kaju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lemaire Channel Arabians

Postby kaju » Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:30 pm

- Official opening 3/2/24
    - Artist search added
    - New threads underway
Last edited by kaju on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kaju

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemmie » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:24 am

yessss anotha one
hi i'm clem
she/her adult infp
stables - toyhouse
——————
sig by x | pfp by x
clemmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:39 am

Mark!!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:58 am

mark, lul
sunnie/snakies he/it
probably playing honkai star rail

please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3
C00KIES ! is my sister uwu

Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:21 pm

mark i've been excited for these to come back for YEARS
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aliteralpinetree » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:42 pm

mark
currently remaking sig and I ask for your patience while it looks like trash LOL
pfp credit! it's of my gal serii!
aliteralpinetree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:14 pm

no longer taking custos.
Last edited by Albino_ on Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items