[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: Lilac-cream torbie colorpoint with brown/orange heterochromia
[c] Sclera, Whiskers (none), Ear placement, Min fur
[uc] Round ears, Short ears, Heterochromia, Long tail
Owner: Mercuré
Last edited by Thani on Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3396

Postby crexmii » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:38 pm

hi thani. mark.
crexmii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:42 pm

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: MistStream
Clan: BirchClan
Prompt:

MistStream has recently had her warrior naming ceremony, she was filled with excitement and eager to make her mark as an important warrior of the clan. But MistStream quicky became overwhelmed, the stress of defending the clan flooding her brain. She was constantly worried about if an attack were to happen, what would she do? MistStream felt at her wit's end, she was so overwhelmed she was tearing up, her hearted felt like it was beating out of her chest, her breath coming in short pants. Dashing out of the camp MistStream knew she had to get out of camp before anyone could see the tears fall.
Last edited by Macabre. on Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:10 pm

Username: clouds-move-on
Cat Name: Cloudtip
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt:
Why is this cat so sad?
No limits.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:08 am

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Cloudwalker
    Clan: TreeClan
    Prompt:

I saw it in the sky
    The reds and blacks
    Angry
    Scary

I cannot tell them that their future is shadows
    My friends, my comrades
    My family

No, instead I will do what I can
    to take care of my Clan
    Keep this secret to myself
    Rather than ask for help

They cannot know
    The cannot see
    What the stars have told me
    In this prophecy
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uunicorn » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:05 am

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan: (Please link)
Prompt:
uunicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:58 pm

Username: Mercuré
Cat Name: Manzi
Clan: Spirits of the Mayombé
Prompt:
Nuani the dead. Manzi the liar. That is how the two ended up. Manzi in her dreams had imagined the two of them together, until their fur greyed and the kits they fostered had grown old.

Nuani had been so full of life when Manzi had last seen her. Nuani was all smug smiles and playful quips. Some found it arrogant but Manzi found it mesmerizing. Manzi had loved her, she had known that. Even though she was prone to strong feelings (as all the cats knew) she knew that these feelings were different. Nuani probably didn’t feel the same, she knew that, but still Manzi would follow her, basking in the glow she seemed to radiate. Nuani cared about her though, which not all did. Manzi was known for the lies she had spun since she was a kit. Little details here and there and then eventual entire stories. She hadn’t been able to stop, she had no clue why. Nuani never was annoyed however, she’d always grin and play along.

Nuani the dead.

Nuani had disappeared suddenly. There had been search parties and the like. Manzi had been in one but had quickly been kicked out after she had lied again. Something about stronger emotions just urged her to lie and in a fit of her devastated hysteria she had lied. “There’s Nuani! I found her!” Why did she do it? She couldn’t explain why. Maybe because the lie made it feel like they really could find Nuani, like she’d just been hiding around a Dibondo tree.

All the cats scolded her. This was serious business after all, how could she act as if it was so trivial. Manzi cried that night under the stars. She hadn’t meant to do it, it had just slipped out. Nuani where are you? she asked the stars. There was no response.
Manzi was the first and perhaps the only to realize something was up with Lubokoyongo. The way ‘Boko’ seemed to be more nervous, less fiery. The way her eyes darted about as if she was ready to flee anytime someone talked to her about Nuani. More than that, she disappeared in the night sometimes.

So naturally, Manzi followed her. The first two times Manzi followed her all Boko did was walk to a clearing and yowl. One night however, she spoke. She spoke to the spirits about a variety of things, so much that Manzi nearly fell asleep. But then, Boko said something important,

“I’m so sorry, spirits of the Kayengele and spirits of the Ntoto, I know what I did was wrong! But please, you have to understand! Nuani deserved it I swear! I hope she met a painful end at the bottom of the river.”

Manzi was in shock that it had been so clearly spelled out. Just then as she shifted her weight a branch cracked and Boko whipped her head towards the sound, spotting Manzi. Manzi turned and ran, ran as fast as she could back to the Buala where she could tell everyone what she heard.

As soon as she was back she began yelling, “Lubokoyongo killed Nuani! I heard her! I heard her tell it to the spirits!” She knew she was in hysterics but she didn’t care. Slowly cats left their dens to see the cause of the sound. “Lubokoyongo killed Nuani!

Mukoko Ngò, the leader of the Buala stepped forward. “What is it Manzi?”

Before Manzi could speak however Boko, who had caught up to her spoke, “The two of us were talking and had a disagreement, before I could do anything she ran here screaming that I had done something.”

Manzi opened her mouth in shock, “No you don’t understand! I heard her! Heard her admit to killing Nuani!”

But Manzi knew it was all in vain, even before she had finished speaking all of the cats began to give her the look they gave when she would lie.

“No! I’m not lying!”

“Manzi,” Mukoko Ngò said gently, “I understand how upset you are but you can’t make accusations like this.”

Manzi argued back and forth until the sun began to rise and finally she ran to the river, tears streaming down her face. She had loved Nuani and she couldn’t even give her this, the avenging of her killer. Oh Nuani, what have I done
Last edited by Mercuré on Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nome senpai » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:58 am

Mark! C:

Slowly getting back into the swing of things!!
Image Image Image
~ Come Join us as an Artist ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:07 am

Username: olivionary
    Cat Name: Macklin
    Clan: Ivy Hollow

𝒾𝒻 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓉

She is sad because she made it, and others did not.

Macklin and the rest of her clan recently arrived at Ivy Hollow, but the journey wasn't easy for everyone and many abandoned the clan out of fear of the unknown. None of them knew that they would make it, or if the place they were going to would actually be safe. It fills Macklin with great regret that she didn't fight for them to stay.

The Ivy Hollow is a beautiful overgrown garden filled with wild flowers, herbs and tall grasses - the perfect place for the clan to claim as their home. It's most prominent flaw is it's proximity to a Two Leg, the Ivy Hollow is a Two Leg property but the owner doesn't venture far from her cottage and the location is isolated, surrounded by woodland and farmland. Macklin chooses to ignore the Two Leg, but she is under the impression that some of the clan cats are smitten with the elderly woman who lives in the cottage. She knows some of the cats that left would hate being so close, but the benefits outweigh the negatives and the location is simply beautiful. If only they were here to see it.

As the clan's Medicine Cat, Macklin is committed to her clan and she would never abandon the cats. She feels so much guilt for not being able to complete treatments for cats that decided to leave the clan, even though it wasn't her fault. The thought of her friends leaving without completing treatment for their infection scares her, but she'll never know if their wound healed or if they succumbed to their illness. She misses them so much that for the moment, Macklin is struggling to not simply mope around her nest and wallow in her sadness. But Macklin knows that she can't do that, she has a responsibility to keep the clan healthy even if she isn't feeling her best.

𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉
Last edited by olivionary on Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daisy, » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:30 am

Username: daisy,
Cat Name: tbd
Clan: the bright sunset
Prompt: Why did it happen? He couldn't take it anymore. They had spent so much time together. His best friend was gone forever. He regretted the times he canceled their best friend meetings. And the times he stepped on her tail. Why was I so careless? he thought. His eyes watered with tears. He couldn't accept it ever. "What is wrong with me!" he yelled to himself. It was so so heart breaking. He whimpered and closed his eyes. And thought How could this happen?
daisy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me