Based on Click to view
Artist Thani [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 18
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #3382

Postby Thani » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:21 pm

This cat is a partner comp with Stars #3381
Feel free to mark if you need to find a partner!

Tell me, why isn't this cat having a good time?
250 Word limit or 1 Art piece.

Ends March 18th at Rollover (5-6)

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Partner's Prompt:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: Lilac silver barless ticked tabby with medium white and pink eyes.
[c] Whiskers ,Pupil,
[uc]Unnatural eye color (Pink), Heterochromia, Round ears, Lon tail, Med fur edits.
Owner:espen.
Last edited by Thani on Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #3382

Postby Hazelfang » Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:57 am

Username: Hazelfang
Cat Name: Albatrossluck
Clan: Kin of the Vixen
Partner's Prompt: <3
Prompt:

Albatrossluck is a rather unique cat. He is known amidst the Kin for his incredible luck. No, not that he is just a lucky cat, he is the lucky cat. When cats learn of his luck, they don't believe him at first. Many don't even believe in the concept of luck. Yet, even the most skeptical minds can be changed after they witness Albatrossluck surviving a run in with a wolf, chasing a rabbit until it miraculously falls into a hole, or the camp floods and only his nest is dry. Individually they may seem like coincidences, but he knows the truth. He's just the luckiest cat in the world! That is, until this day. A day that will go down as the worst day of his life.

It started when he woke up late for his marauder mission. It was peculiar and frustrating, but he figured it must have been a coincidence. Shortly after, however, he would eat a mouse prior to his mission and he would catch a stomach bug! The servus checked all the other prey but somehow, only his prey had issues. Still no biggy, perhaps his luck would make him miraculously get better faster. Yet, once admitted into the servus' den, they explain that the herbs they use to treat stomach ailments have been eaten up by a mouse somehow! Even worse, it would take all day to get more. At this point, reality struck Albatrossluck... has his luck run out?!

248 words
Last edited by Hazelfang on Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:00 am, edited 8 times in total.
Hazelfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:25 am

mark
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:45 am

Username: Macabre.
Cat Name: Silverheart
Clan: BirchClan
Partner's Prompt: riverotter
Prompt:
Last edited by Macabre. on Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝕸𝖆𝖈𝖆𝖇𝖗𝖊.
╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:28 am

By request this cat is getting an extension!
New end date is March 10th @ Rollover!
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:35 pm

Username: EchoIre
Cat Name: Ichijiku
Clan: LakeClan
Partner's Prompt: Here!
Prompt:

Ichijiku has finally admitted to herself that she can't live in Usahgi any longer. Even as a kit, the knowledge that their island was so high up in the sky made her stomach churn. For years, Ichijiku has been known as a paranoid and anxious cat because of their concerns. She tried to ignore them and live a normal life - and for a while, she did. She found a mate, became a merchant, and was happy. But she would always stay far, far away from the edge of the island, and would spend sleepless nights full of dread as the island’s next stop approached.

But Koteji, her mate, loves the island. Loves to travel so high up in the air. It was one of the things that led to Ichijiku falling for her! For a while, Koteji’s own love of the island even helped to soothe Ichijiku’s fears. But it was never something she could fully get over, and as the night terrors and paranoia returned, Ichijiku knew she couldn’t go on living like this.

She’s terrified. Of the island, yes, but more importantly what will happen when she leaves. She loves Koteji more than anything, but knows she has to leave for her own sake. Can they find a way to still be together, even thousands of miles away? Ichijiku’s heard of magic necklaces that would allow such a thing, but would it be enough? Would Koteji hate her?

Ichijiku is telling her today. Hopefully it goes well.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:32 pm

New end date is the 18th @ Rollover. Last extension!
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:59 am

Username: espen.
Cat Name: Ruffled Feathers | Feathers for short
Clan: The Principality
Partner's Prompt: here
Prompt: Ruffled Feathers is sad because his worm friend died. :c
I started writing and didn't realize there was a word limit so I had to cut down the story a LOT lol

Basinbrook was an old town...Ruffled Feathers' family had a grudge against their neighbors that spanned generations. Each generation of kittens learned the hatred they should feel against their neighbors, continuing the conflict. However, the newest cats had a different mindset, one of action, not subtlety. They schemed every night against their neighbors, until the right moment. Feathers was playing in a creek with his brother when a scared, hungry, and deeply injured wolf came lumbering towards them. The neighbor cats had kept this wolf starved just so they could pursue their evil plot. Feathers' brother was the first victim, and he tried in vain to fight back but the wolf flung both cats and loped back into the forest, angry and confused. The neighbors were "passing by" and saw the gruesome scene. They raced back to Basinbrook and spread the news of the murder! The townsfolk were horrified and decided to exile him. Feathers spent the next several weeks wandering around, drifting from one town to another, never being welcome anywhere but the next damp, unforgiving cave to sleep in. Eventually, just outside of the Principality's camp, his body gave out. Little did he know, a small, glowing worm found him and used his pale yellow light to alert a nearby patrol. The cats rescued Feathers and nursed him back to health with the worm by his side. Every day since, the two have been inseparable. Until the worm fell ill, dying during the night. Feathers has since been inconsolable...

**editted to put in the partner's post link! sorry that part was late </3
Last edited by espen. on Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catra » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:31 am

Username: catra
Cat Name: Gossamer
Clan: Plasma
Partner's Prompt: LittleWolf666
Prompt:

"I just can't deal with it anymore, Robinripple," he mewed, his tail flicking restlessly behind him. As he glanced around the camp, watching the others fulfill their duties confidently, he became even more frustrated. Robinripple gently brushed against him, her soft fur comforting him.
"It's okay, I'm sure you'll figure it out soon!" she exclaimed, smiling.

Although he had been part of the clan for a few weeks now, he still hadn't found his place. It had been hours of tests and trials, each attempt leaving Gossamer feeling more disheartened than the last.

First, they visited the medcats. Robinripple was a natural at it, but Gossamer kept flinching away at the sight of blood. The scent of herbs overwhelmed him, and his stomach churned uncomfortably with every passing moment.

Then, they talked to the prophets. No matter how hard Gossamer strained his ears, he couldn't hear even a single whisper from the stars above.

Lastly, they turned to the warriors, who were in the middle of a training session, their muscles tense and claws unsheathed. But even watching them pretend to fight made Gossamer nauseous.

As the sun begun to dip below the horizon, a sense of defeat settled over him like a heavy cloak.
"I'll never find my place here... I'm useless," he mewed.
Robinripple nudged him gently as a soft breeze rustled through the trees, a quiet reassurance.
"You don't need a ranking to be an important part of the clan, Gossamer... Come, follow me," she exclaimed, running.
{250 words}
╭──────────.★..─╮
.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.

just here to be silly :3
eli ~ adult ~ EST

feel free to say hello!

.˳·˖✶𓆩𓁺𓆪✶˖·˳.
╰─..★.───────────────╯
catra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:53 pm

espen. wrote:Username: espen.
Cat Name: Ruffled Feathers | Feathers for short
Clan: The Principality
Partner's Prompt: here
Prompt: Ruffled Feathers is sad because his worm friend died. :c
I started writing and didn't realize there was a word limit so I had to cut down the story a LOT lol

Basinbrook was an old town...Ruffled Feathers' family had a grudge against their neighbors that spanned generations. Each generation of kittens learned the hatred they should feel against their neighbors, continuing the conflict. However, the newest cats had a different mindset, one of action, not subtlety. They schemed every night against their neighbors, until the right moment. Feathers was playing in a creek with his brother when a scared, hungry, and deeply injured wolf came lumbering towards them. The neighbor cats had kept this wolf starved just so they could pursue their evil plot. Feathers' brother was the first victim, and he tried in vain to fight back but the wolf flung both cats and loped back into the forest, angry and confused. The neighbors were "passing by" and saw the gruesome scene. They raced back to Basinbrook and spread the news of the murder! The townsfolk were horrified and decided to exile him. Feathers spent the next several weeks wandering around, drifting from one town to another, never being welcome anywhere but the next damp, unforgiving cave to sleep in. Eventually, just outside of the Principality's camp, his body gave out. Little did he know, a small, glowing worm found him and used his pale yellow light to alert a nearby patrol. The cats rescued Feathers and nursed him back to health with the worm by his side. Every day since, the two have been inseparable. Until the worm fell ill, dying during the night. Feathers has since been inconsolable...

**editted to put in the partner's post link! sorry that part was late </3

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Congrats!!! ;; im sorry you had to cut so much from the story but if you wanna maybe...send the full thing to me i'd love to read more.
I can't wait to see more of Feathers around!
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me