.....Trait List
        .....[nr] heterochromia
        .....[s] hair, shine
        .....[c] fur, tail, backmane
        .....[uc] ears, pupils, tongue
        .....[r] goop (along the back)
        └━━━━━━━━━━━━━┚
I thought it would be interesting to make a champagne
cake kalon, and I wanted an excuse to make a curly kal.
So.. here we are! This cake was baked by yours truly, go
ahead and have a bite!

This kalon is looking for something. What is it? You have
500 words or an art piece and a single-sentence caption.
Feel free to interpret this however you like!

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
X

Code: Select all
[b]Username + ID[/b]:
[b]Kalon Name[/b]:
[b]Prompt[/b]:

This ends on the 20th of February at CS rollover!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━» «━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Coding & assets done by Red

Safe_Haven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birthday Cake Adopt | Pink Champagne Cake

Postby bunnyguts » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:32 am

Username + ID: bunnyguts 686791
Kalon Name: petal
Prompt:

Petal's heart pounded as she trudged through the dense forest, her eyes scanning the undergrowth with desperation. She had embarked on this journey with a singular purpose—to find the keepsake she had lost years ago.

The broach. A delicate ornament in the shape of a rose, its petals intricately crafted to resemble the vibrant blooms that adorned her mother's garden. It had been a cherished gift, bestowed upon her by her mother during a time of innocence and laughter. Yet, like a fleeting dream, it had slipped through her fingers, lost amidst the chaos of life's unpredictable twists and turns.

Petal could still recall the day it vanished, the memory etched into her mind with painful clarity. It had been a sun-kissed afternoon, the air filled with the sweet scent of blossoms and the laughter of children. In a moment of carelessness, she had let it slip from her grasp, watching helplessly as it disappeared into the verdant foliage. Despite her frantic search, it had eluded her, leaving behind only a void of longing and regret. Years had passed since that fateful day, yet the absence of the broach lingered like an ache in Petal's heart.

But the path ahead was fraught with obstacles, both physical and emotional. Doubt gnawed at the edges of Petal's resolve, whispering cruel taunts of failure and defeat. What if the broach was forever beyond her reach? What if her quest was nothing more than a fool's errand, a futile attempt to mend the irreparable?

Yet, Petal refused to succumb to despair. With each step forward, she drew strength from the memories of her mother, her unwavering love a beacon of light in the darkness. She pressed on, fueled by a fierce determination to honor her legacy and reclaim what was rightfully hers.

And then, amidst the tangled undergrowth, Petal's eyes fell upon a glint of silver, nestled among the fallen leaves. Her heart leaped with joy as she reached out, her fingers trembling with anticipation. And there it was—the broach, its petals still as exquisite as she remembered, glistening like dewdrops in the sunlight.

Tears welled in Petal's eyes as she cradled the broach in her hands, its familiar weight a balm to her weary soul. In that moment, she felt a profound sense of peace wash over her, as if the universe had conspired to grant her deepest wish. The journey had been long and arduous, but it had led her here, to this precious reunion.

With the broach safely nestled against her heart, Petal embarked on the journey home, her spirit buoyed by a newfound sense of purpose. Though the road ahead would undoubtedly be fraught with challenges, she knew that she carried with her the strength and resilience to overcome any obstacle. And as she walked, she whispered a silent promise to her mother—to cherish the memories they had shared and to never let go of the love that had guided her every step of the way.

[499/500]
Last edited by bunnyguts on Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
.•° ✿ °•.

buns ☆ tired adult ☆
cat mom of 2 & aspiring artist
trade me!! <3

°•. ✿ .•°
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

art: hulahoopLAL
character belongs to me.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
bunnyguts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:41 am

Username + ID: G1 Sunstreaker | 368585
Kalon Name: Pomare
Prompt: mark

quick synopsis:
-seeking forgiveness. was once quite a nasty person and treated those around her very poorly, burned bridges with existing friends when she blew up on them and said some very personally hurtful things after lots of mistreatment
-eventually her eyes were opened and she understood how terrible she was and shunned her past behavior. after a long time spent growing and learning she returns to them one by one to apologize sincerely and ask forgiveness
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exitium » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:58 am

Username + ID: Exitium + 626371
Kalon Name: Fairy
Prompt: Tip tap tip tap. Rain beats against the window shutters. A kalon sits watching television, idly beating their tail against the couch. Eyebrows furrowing, the kalon realized something was missing. What, they could not remember, but the feeling wouldn't leave them alone. Getting up, they blew out the candles, turning on a lamp instead as they padded in circles, trying to remember what they were searching for.

"Keys? No I'm not going anywhere today. Hmmm did I have any appointments, though?" The kalon spoke to themselves out loud, wandering over to check their calendar just in case. "No, it's not that. Maybe I was meant to call someone back?" They murmured in a slightly frustrated tone. What WAS it? Checking their phone messages and voice-mail, they sighed in defeat. Nothing was reminding them of what they were searching for!

Perhaps it was something they dreamt of? Maybe their search would be in the dream world, and not reality itself. Deciding to call it a night, Fairy the kalon turned off the television and padded into their room, laying down in their blanketed nest. Some time passed before Fairy drifted off into slumber land, and their journey began.

Fairy opened their eyes, blinking as they looked around. Clouds beneath their paws, solid like the ground, and a sky shining like crystals. Following the path, Fairy knew what to do. What they were searching for. "My family...this must be what's been plaguing my thoughts this past week." Fairy breathed in relief at finally realizing what they were searching for. Harmony, family, and remembrance.

Fairy grinned, looking up once more at the sky before continuing on. Running carefully, Fairy reunited with their family for the first time in ages. Despite this being a dream, it would teach Fairy what to do in the real world. In their life. [305/500]
Last edited by Exitium on Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
................exitium
.....discord: @mortemius

................Image

.............ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Exitium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby squeegi » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:32 am

mark!!

x
ᴠᴇʟ​ ​✿ 🇸​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇪​​🇬​​🇮​
she/her | adult | artist
semi-inactive atm

➤ hi! pms always open, i love to chat!
➤ love BLLK, JJK, MXTX, SCTIR
➤ sig and avatar art by me ♡

squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maringue » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:02 am

Username + ID: Maringue 677846
Kalon Name: Chiffon
Prompt
WIP

She/Her ♡ ENTP ♡ Pansexual

Signature Art © © | Toyhouse
ImageImageImageImage
Maringue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sei It » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:07 pm

Username + ID: Sei It - 425119
Kalon Name: Rosie
Prompt:
The shop was silent, seldom the occasional shuffle of the patrons, or the clink of hangers as paws flipped lazily through clothes. Rosie had never visited this particular shop before, but she found herself having to search farther and farther afield to satiate her search. She meandered slowly through the store, feigning interest in the occasional garment and drawing her eyes over them as if perhaps she was in the market for a moth-eaten tee, or jeans that would never fit her quite right. In the corner of her eye she saw the dark maw of a doorway that led into a lesser frequented part of the store, and within it, the faint glow that hinted she might be interested in the contents of the shelves.

She rushed over towards the doorway as casually as one can when they're buzzing with excitement, almost bumping into another customer on her way and hastily apologising. She fumbled with her bag to pull out the device and clicked it on, squinting at the shelves of porcelain ornaments, teapots, and glassware that lay before her, before pointing the device towards the glassware and slowly clearing each shelf with it, giving extra attention to the glassware items that seemed to hold some colour in them.

Rosie nearly jumped out of her fur when the Geiger counter clutched in her paws started chirping erratically, her heart leapt as she realised it was reacting to not just the one glass she had first passed it over, but a whole set of 4 champagne flutes, she switched the device off, giving an awkward smile over her back to the glares she received for disturbing the otherwise silent atmosphere of the thrift store.

Leaning in to inspect the pieces of glassware, she tutted gently, one of them was chipped on the base, not badly, but it was a shame nonetheless, She gently scooped the glasses into her arms and waddled over to the counter to inquire the price.

The old cabinet she stored her collection in creaked gently as she opened the doors and unwrapped the overprotected flutes, placing them on the bottom ledge of the cabinet while she surveyed the space she had available. If her future hunts further afield for Uranium glass to add to her collection were this successful, she would have to look into buying another cabinet...

392/500
Last edited by Sei It on Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sei It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:17 pm

Username + ID: LemonBunny + 42650
Kalon Name: Melody
Prompt: Melody loves parties more than anything, whether she's simply a guest or taking part in planning the festivities. She was asked recently to help decorate for a surprise birthday party for an acquaintance and was given a list of things that she likes, so Melody went on a shopping spree to pick out decorations in all of her favorite colors, unpacking them and strategically placing them for maximum cheer, however somewhere along the way, she lost a shopping bag somewhere in her house filled with what Melody considers one of the most important decorations: The balloons! Melody is frantically trying to find the misplaced shopping bag full of balloons before her friend comes home, so if you see her running past you in a rush, its likely she's still on the hunt for them!
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:40 pm

mark !!!
x