6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goobies | Ribbeting fun

Postby annaebell » Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:40 am

Agel Goobie
G1 [Fur (removed) / Hair (removed) / Weight / Tongue shape]
G2 [Ears]
T1 [Custom membrane halo / Custom membrane wings / Custom nonmembrane tail]
T2 [Major plant growth]

Whoooo! collab adopt with Nio time :0!! For this goobie Nio had drawn the lines and I had colored them!

If you'd like to see the Goobie I drew and Nio colored then click here <3

For a chance to win this goober you have to draw or write about this goobie's hobbies.
What do they enjoy doing? Do they collect things for their hobby? Do they involve other goobies with it?
This'll end December 1st with no limits on art/writing/etc

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]goobie name:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goobies | Ribbeting fun

Postby Griff » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:57 am

username: Griff
goobie name: Perdita
prompt:

Perdita likes gardening! Their specialty is of course aquatic gardening, where they gather plants that enjoy the water and help them grow into amazing and beautiful forms. They very much enjoy sharing their knowledge with other goobies, inviting them to bring their own plants, or to trade seeds! Want to see how to grow a massive water lily? Perdita is your gal!

But she also cultivates a garden on land as well, and is very fond of african violets. christmas and easter cactus, and lilies. African violets she trades with goobies around the world, cultivating a literal rainbow of them! It brings her joy, and connects her to others through their shared love of gardening.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CobraAsh » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:54 pm

username: cobra ash
goobie name: Froggy
prompt: Froggy loves to play with other critters they find in the forest. their favorite creature to play with is squirrels, he loves playing tag with them though he is usually really bossy when playing with others. Froggy spends most of their time exploring the vast biomes and ocean. they swims with dolphins and whales, run with wolves and cats, jumping with kangaroos and frogs and froggy spends time with the Soo many species they meets. In his free time when they are not traveling around finding a new place and enjoying the life they were given, they LOVE to make things out of leaves and sticks. Nests for squirrels, cool hats, boats, shoes, and so much more. Froggy always has somthing to do and a new friend to play with.
Hi :). I do commissions btw people. DM if intrested i do it for cheap.

CobraAsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:52 pm

Griff wrote:username: Griff
goobie name: Perdita
prompt:

Perdita likes gardening! Their specialty is of course aquatic gardening, where they gather plants that enjoy the water and help them grow into amazing and beautiful forms. They very much enjoy sharing their knowledge with other goobies, inviting them to bring their own plants, or to trade seeds! Want to see how to grow a massive water lily? Perdita is your gal!

But she also cultivates a garden on land as well, and is very fond of african violets. christmas and easter cactus, and lilies. African violets she trades with goobies around the world, cultivating a literal rainbow of them! It brings her joy, and connects her to others through their shared love of gardening.

Gonna pick this answer as the winner <3 congrats! A lil garden fits her so well
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me