Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Goobies // A wee Coo by Scturn

Based on Click to view
Artist Scturn [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Goobies // A wee Coo

Postby Scturn » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:40 am

Possibly my last goob as a guest artist for Goobies, I've had such a wonderful time as a guest artist. everyone has been so lovely and friendly. I look forward to seeing the community and species thrive in the future <3

I honestly love this guy so much, I really wanted to keep them ^^

diab

[G1] fur, Hair, sparkly
[G2] ears

[T1] custom membrane horns, custom membrane tail
[T2] Minor genetic splicing // With a highland cow

To win this Goober here you can do anything ! the minimum you can do is name them ^^ anything else is up to you. You can draw them, write a story, make a mood board, song or anything!

End Date 10 /11/23

Code: Select all
Username:
Goob name:
Promt:

Scturn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goobies // A wee Coo

Postby nio » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:47 am

mark 👀
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:50 am

omg i love them sm big markie

ideas:
Runs the land half of colts ranch for sick and injured goorses
absolutely adores the goorses
(maybe make some fake ones that i can make real later that she looks after?)
she also takes care of some goobles that she took in after a big storm
she really admires colt and hopes to one day be as good of a ranch owner as he is
art mayhaps of her and colt together?
Last edited by annaebell on Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:53 am

Username: imabanditø
Goob name: avonlea / lea
Promt:
🌾 avonlea !
“field near the river”

🌾 personality !
avonlea is a generally carefree and compassionate goobie. she enjoys socializing with others and making connections; she’s quite talkative, but is able to realize when goobs don’t feel the same and steps back accordingly, wanting to ensure that the goobies she’s around feel comfortable and heard. however, her instinct to help and be around others can have negative effects, such as it being difficult for lea to spend time alone. even while at home, she usually—subconsciously, sometimes—hangs around her goorse royale.

🌾 occupation !
avonlea is the owner and manager of lea’s little market, mesa farms’ convenience store and bakery! she typically sells goods that she’s grown or made herself and items that other farm residents have offered to sell. every time you walk into the store, you’re bound to find something new!

alongside that, she’s an avid gardener and enjoys growing a variety of crops. her favorites to grow are pumpkins, corn, and strawberries when they’re in season! lea has also been growing cacti and bellflowers - her favorite! she enjoys using the crops for delicious treats in the bakery, and loves making flower bouquets in her spare time.

🌾 relationships !
tumbleweed
as their schedules are most always conflicting, lea and tumbleweed don’t usually see each other too much, but enjoy catching up whenever possible. usually, it’s in the mornings, when lea brings royale to stay with tumbleweed, who isn’t as preoccupied with mischievous goo-offs as he normally is later on, and closer to sunset when the goofs are winding down. the two could talk for ages about gardening and their experiences with taking care of goofs, exchanging stories and tips with each other. despite their interactions usually being short, tumbleweed’s energetic personality always brightens up lea’s day.

kaseki
due to kaseki’s reserved nature, lea doesn’t know them too well, but tries her best to hold conversations when they’re comfortable. they are acquaintances, though, as lea has often commissioned kaseki for projects in the past, such as the signs for her market. they also sell some smaller pieces in her store, and lea is overjoyed when goobs purchase them; she loves seeing kaseki genuinely smile upon hearing so, which she has learned is something that they don’t do often.

harmony
lea sees harmony the most on a daily basis due to her tour guide duties! at the end of her tours, harmony takes everyone to the market so they can take a look at the stock. during that time, lea is able to chat with harmony about the recent happenings of the farm! the two have a close bond; harmony was the first goobie to welcome lea into mesa farms when she first moved in and since then have been considered inseparable by a handful of other goobies.

bismuth
bismuth and lea are more distant nowadays, as they live in different areas, but see each other every two weeks when bismuth visits the shop to purchase goods to use in her fairground dishes. as lea grew up in the fairgrounds alongside bismuth, she’s had a plethora of memories with her and always enjoys seeing her, even if only for a short while.

royale the goorse
lea absolutely adores royale, as he has been with her ever since she was a goo. they have a special connection, and you’ll typically always see the two together unless lea’s busy in the market. while she’s working, royale stays with tumbleweed or harmony, either playing with other goofs or assisting on tours.

——

disclaimer that royale is currently a fake goof but will be made real if i win! ..or maybe i’ll make him real regardless because i rly like his design LOL
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scturn » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:50 pm

The winner for this goob is imabanditø !

The amount of effort and work you put in is amazing especially considering the such short notice!! I know this goob will have a great home ^^
Scturn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me