Luna

"Luna" by Soulflame16

Dressup entry

Luna

Postby Soulflame16 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:56 pm

Luna was getting ready for trick or treating. ‘This is going to be Awesome!’ She thought.
She Twirls in the mirror a couple more times before she's satisfied on how she look's.
Her mom walks in and checks her costume out " I know this year I told you that you could do your costume by your self this year hunny but what are you suppose to be?" She asked. " I'm the Cryptid Spider Queen. Mom what do you think?" Luna Askes and twirls for her mom. " Well, will you be bringing your plushie with you then? And I think it's wonderful!" Her mom smile's. " Yes! Of course I will be bringing Fluffy!" Luna smiles and grabs her plushie.

Luna and her mom walk outside and starts Trick or Treating. Luna just Loves all of the Halloween Decoration for it is her favorite holiday. They make it to her 10th house and the decoration's look awesome. She Starts to get really excited for this house is the Spookiest on the street. She walks up to the house since the porch light is on and Knocks twice and yells " Trick or Treat!!! ".
Soulflame16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me